300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 4, 2011 @ 10:14 AM
Body Guy Swag

Can't wait to see what these guys got in store for 2011!

orisue.com/
January 5, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
sbhead6419

January 5, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
sbhead6419

I can't make it on Sunday... so go to the warehouse sale or sit in front of my comp for the currency drop confusedconfusedconfused
January 7, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
yutatng

Is anybody willing to do a pick up for me at the sale? I have work so I can't make it.
January 9, 2011 @ 11:28 AM
mykeysplease

nah
January 13, 2011 @ 04:15 AM
ORLY

With Orisue, Customer Service is the #1 priority.

ORLY?
January 24, 2011 @ 02:22 PM
weruncrown

Orisue X Perigny Original Scarf
Available on Perignyonline.com

March 9, 2011 @ 12:18 PM
overtheradar

Wake UP - Spring 2011
Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'll be representing Orisue here on the forums. If you guys have any questions or customer service related issues feel free to hit me up.

Without further ado; here's our Spring Video featuring some of our spring line which is now available at retailers worldwide.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCFCFXlO8Ew

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

March 10, 2011 @ 11:37 AM
birdyman18

How does the Liverpool jacket from a few seasons back fit?

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

March 10, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
RickLee

just copped the karmaloop rockfield jacket in red
March 10, 2011 @ 02:45 PM
overtheradar

How does the Liverpool jacket from a few seasons back fit?

Birdyman18, our Liverpool jacket fits true to size.

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

March 10, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
overtheradar

just copped the karmaloop rockfield jacket in red

Nice, Karmaloop is having some killer deals right now.

Btw, if any of you guys take some quality fit pics and post them in the WDYWT thread I just might hook you up with some promo stickers or something extra...

March 13, 2011 @ 07:48 PM
overtheradar

Mac Miller wearing our
Orisue X Perigny Original Scarf

March 15, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
freshcoast818

Orisue is one of the top street brands out right now .Everywhere i go i always see someone with some orisue on . Looks like i need to join the club .
March 15, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
overtheradar

Orisue is one of the top street brands out right now .Everywhere i go i always see someone with some orisue on . Looks like i need to join the club .

Glad you're feeling what we're doing.

Here's a quick pic of Rick Ross wearing our Del Mar Jacket.

March 16, 2011 @ 12:40 AM
freshcoast818

fuck sick i need to get on it . I always be going to some Grind Time battle events so i always see a gang of shirts at the events also . I think you might of had a table at the battle of LA event.
March 17, 2011 @ 06:22 AM
WE DONDA.

i lost my goodwood x orisue bracelet last week. the threads were starting to fray, and next thing i know it was gone when i looked at my wrist. no idea where it is *SMH*
March 18, 2011 @ 03:39 PM
overtheradar

fuck sick i need to get on it . I always be going to some Grind Time battle events so i always see a gang of shirts at the events also . I think you might of had a table at the battle of LA event.

Good looking out man, we've been hooking up with Grind Time for a minute now. They're definitely good peeps and the energies always fire. Hopefully we run into you at the next L.A. battle.

i lost my goodwood x orisue bracelet last week. the threads were starting to fray, and next thing i know it was gone when i looked at my wrist. no idea where it is *SMH*

phillie5o3, I'm really sorry to hear about that!

March 18, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
overtheradar

Guess the Product Contest part 2
Just wanted to let you guys know, we're currently running a give away. Check out and like our facebook page for more info. Good luck!

Guess the product contest part 2
www.facebook.com/orisueclothing

March 21, 2011 @ 01:50 PM
overtheradar

Orisue visits kucera middle school for think together fashion show
This past Friday we were invited to participate at an event at Kucera Middle School in Rialto. Kucera has an afterschool program called THINK Together, and the staff put together a great event featuring local hip-hop talent, dance contests and a fashion featuring their top students. Richard, Wally and Amanda embarked out to Rialto to participate in the event.

Click here for the rest of the post.

March 21, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
ORLY

Hello can you take care of a refund that was never received or will you just ignore the email like the usual orisue customer service?
March 21, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
overtheradar

Hello can you take care of a refund that was never received or will you just ignore the email like the usual orisue customer service?

ORLY, please send me an email at: armando@orisue.com

I apologize for the inconvenience and lapse of response on our behalf at Orisue. I'm new to the staff but I would be more than glad to straighten out and resolve your issue.

March 24, 2011 @ 12:03 PM
overtheradar

Spring 2011
Here are some more shots from our current Spring Lookbook

Now available at accounts internationally.

March 28, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
overtheradar

Here are some of the remaining shots from our Spring 2011 look book. If you guys have any questions or recommendations for us here at Orisue, just give us a quick shout out and we'll see what we can cook up for you guys.

April 7, 2011 @ 11:44 AM
overtheradar

Orisue x Fashawn
Fashawn has been a big supporter of ours for a long time. Be sure to follow Fashawn as he continues to tour with Talib Kweli up and down the West Coast.

Fashawn and Orisue's very own Wally willin' out after a recent performance in Orange County.

April 11, 2011 @ 01:49 PM
overtheradar

Odd future the glasshouse show recap
Be sure to check out our recap of last weeks Odd Future's Pomona performance here.

Photo provided by: Alvin Carrillo

April 11, 2011 @ 01:55 PM
&y

are you guys taking in interns at the moment?
April 11, 2011 @ 02:36 PM
overtheradar

are you guys taking in interns at the moment?

&y, yes we are! Send me a brief email introducing yourself along with a resume to: armando@orisue.com

And we will go from there.

April 13, 2011 @ 02:57 PM
overtheradar

Bon voyage
We stepped out of the office last Friday to see off some of the team as they prepared for their business trip to China. Oh yea... we like to wear black too!

orisue.com/2010/2011/04/13/bon-voyage/

April 29, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
overtheradar

Earth Week/Orisue Plant Your Future
Some of our winners from the first day of our Orisue Plant Your Future Campaign.

Shout outs to Brandon Ha and Eddy Vega for being our first winners. More to be announced tomorrow!

Please login first to reply.