June 5, 2011 @ 05:54 PM

Inactive

I wear them for casual. I have worn them with a khaki suit before, and I think you can do that and I think it's cool, but for me it's what I wear to the beach or what I wear the minute I get home at night."[/I]

Somebody rescue this ♥♥♥♥♥
June 5, 2011 @ 05:57 PM
Scotty

^ Save Nick wooster? Do u know who he is? Smh
June 5, 2011 @ 05:58 PM

Inactive

Yeah, good looking oldie. Anyways do these look familiar ?
June 6, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
Reginald Fairfield

I resolve to own a pair of visvim virgils before I die, how rare are size 12's though?
June 6, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
Ledger

I resolve to own a pair of visvim virgils before I die, how rare are size 12's though?

Rare but attainable, as soon as they get released jump on a proxy with cash ready and you'll have a chance at getting them - wait a week and they'll be gone.

Had a pair of 12s for sale a few months ago, sold them to some dude in the UK for $1.1k AUD.
June 7, 2011 @ 08:09 AM
DILLAZILLA

Crack
June 7, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
Scotty

2011 Hockney - Folk

* Also come in Black and Navy as usual.. Those moron ones could have some potential to be dope!
June 7, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
Reginald Fairfield

Rare but attainable, as soon as they get released jump on a proxy with cash ready and you'll have a chance at getting them - wait a week and they'll be gone.

Had a pair of 12s for sale a few months ago, sold them to some dude in the UK for $1.1k AUD.

Dag, I'm leaning towards a second-hand pair, I doubt i will be able to pay full price for some virgils for a whileeeeeeeeeeee. I'm still in college after all...
June 7, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
Ledger

Haha I'm at uni too but didn't stop me.

Honestly think it's almost worth just buying a new pair proxied. Considering how rare size 12 is, people in that size hold onto them for ages and even if they do sell, it's for a high price size they know how limited the size is. Just save, they're worth it for most people but since i'm in a climate where it's barely cold except for 3 months out of the entire year, kinda pointless.

Holy shit maroon hockney's look sick!
June 7, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
Herbybobby

dope
June 7, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
Reginald Fairfield

Haha I'm at uni too but didn't stop me.

Honestly think it's almost worth just buying a new pair proxied. Considering how rare size 12 is, people in that size hold onto them for ages and even if they do sell, it's for a high price size they know how limited the size is. Just save, they're worth it for most people but since i'm in a climate where it's barely cold except for 3 months out of the entire year, kinda pointless.

Holy shit maroon hockney's look sick!

word i feel you haha
June 8, 2011 @ 07:42 AM
ele

@ ledger is virgil only for the cold weather? i am in a tropical country, summer all year long, and i don't feel warm or anything wearing them.

agreed, the nice hockney looks dope!
June 8, 2011 @ 02:27 PM

Inactive

some interesting comparison of the virgils off taiwans website

www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=598&t=2177167&last=28211184
June 8, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
Ledger

@ ledger is virgil only for the cold weather? i am in a tropical country, summer all year long, and i don't feel warm or anything wearing them.

agreed, the nice hockney looks dope!

Nah you can wear it I guess in summer but it just looks a little bit "off", if you know what I mean. It's barely cold here, rarely gets under 10 degrees (46 fahrenheit) during the day and that's only for 2 or 3 months max whilst summer can get up to 48 degrees (118 fahrenheit). I'll admit the KNGR Virgils didn't suit me for some reason hence why I passed them on but def would like a pair of the suedes now.
June 8, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
Reginald Fairfield

Nah you can wear it I guess in summer but it just looks a little bit "off", if you know what I mean. It's barely cold here, rarely gets under 10 degrees (46 fahrenheit) during the day and that's only for 2 or 3 months max whilst summer can get up to 48 degrees (118 fahrenheit). I'll admit the KNGR Virgils didn't suit me for some reason hence why I passed them on but def would like a pair of the suedes now.

the suede looks really nice, especially broken in with a little dirt cool to clarify how much in USD is a new pair of virgils?
June 9, 2011 @ 02:32 AM
Ledger

Can't remember exactly what they're going for these days but last time I checked it was just under
June 9, 2011 @ 10:58 AM
Reginald Fairfield

That's a shame, I wonder if he'll realize his mistake or he has found a niche of uber rich hipsters that can afford this type of thing.
June 9, 2011 @ 11:00 AM
Sponge

suede virgils are much better than the kangaroo ones IMO

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/su preme-northface-galore-visvim-jkts-more/?#post- 3245185 SUPREME NORTHFACE GALORE

June 9, 2011 @ 11:33 AM
FLACHS

I like suede more, but I like the kngr's too.

(waiting for my new visvim jacket, jeans and denim shirt to arrive)
June 9, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
chaobro

^ Save Nick wooster? Do u know who he is? Smh

quoted reaction "
^ looool
"
I do know, and fuck me if what he said wasn't embarrassing lollll

anyone know of any kangaroo virgils in a US 9-10 being sold? was gonna buy halberdklown's but those got bit up rather quickly
June 9, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
Ledger

That's a shame, I wonder if he'll realize his mistake or he has found a niche of uber rich hipsters that can afford this type of thing.

Without sounding too racist but it's the Chinese that keep buying, every single time i've been at FIL there's been Chinese tourists buying up big; minus FIL Kyoto which seems to be deserted. Some dude dropped
June 9, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
michaelzz

Without sounding too racist but it's the Chinese that keep buying, every single time i've been at FIL there's been Chinese tourists buying up big; minus FIL Kyoto which seems to be deserted. Some dude dropped
June 10, 2011 @ 12:54 AM
ele

flach the baller haha!

do post some pics when you get them. cheers.
June 10, 2011 @ 02:58 PM
Reginald Fairfield

Haha so it's the Chinese? I ain't even mad! Can't knock that hustle cool
June 11, 2011 @ 10:03 AM

Inactive

Some dude dropped
June 11, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
Ledger

no racist cause this is a "fact"....lol ( btw, I am a chinese)

that's why HK FIL probably the most expensive official retailer ( well, so do tres bien razz )

Meanwhile, as a part of chinese( HK ), it's not fun when the other chinese ( from other parts of china which has much wealth than we do) buying stuff and making the price tag increases every season... _||0

Yeah true.

It's honestly crazy how the Chinese will still buy a certain brand even if it's considered dead by Westerns eg Bape which is only surviving because of the Chinese.

Did you see what he bought? lol

From what I could see, 3 pairs of footwear and one of them was the Grizzly's, 2 bags and some clothing. He wasn't even finished, kept looking at other things whilst the SA was packing it all up. If he was a staff member of a resell store, wouldn't surprise me seeing as it's fairly common apparently after speaking to the SA's a bit.

He was with 3 other friends who were buying too but that gear was just for that one dude. They asked me where Bape was too lol, no doubting they're reselling - all were from Shanghai rocking head to toe Vis/Bape/Fenom/CDG.
June 11, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
boomtime8

Man the Hockney Folks looks sweet...make me so tempted
June 12, 2011 @ 03:53 AM
ele

i reckon those hockney folk's prices will be killing
June 13, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
soap

Hey guys im just getting into visvim shoes and i saw a pair i liked on yahoo jp but the auction was almost over so i couldnt get my shopper in japan to bid on them. so now im wondering what they are and if they were even real or not. Also i was wondering what things to look for to tell if they are legit or not other than like the general quality of material. thanks so much in advance.

these are great

can someone id these ( season? ) fbt2 i think?
June 15, 2011 @ 12:50 PM
Scotty

New Virgil Boot Kudo-Folk

* These look dope with the waxed leather.. Also comes in 3 other colorways

Please login first to reply.