Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 12, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
chaobro

as the years go on, i find myself less likely to buy a pair of virgils..

always gonna want those roo ones though
February 12, 2011 @ 11:21 AM
michaelzz

Cool, I got mine for $650 new

razz great deal...
February 12, 2011 @ 11:28 AM
Scotty

around $550 usd

No they arent, they are 410 for the suede and 370 for the canvas..

On another note: John Mayer in some 7-holes.. Great to see someone wearing them without some highwater chinos or rolled up pants..

* I would love to see Mayer's collection..
February 13, 2011 @ 04:41 AM

Inactive

Off topic, but he's trying to look like Johnny Depp.
February 13, 2011 @ 12:50 PM
FLACHS

^ lol..a little, yea.

Im looking for a pair of used virgils kngr in sz 8,5-9 or 9,5 for a friend - Does anybody have a pair for sale of know somebody who has ? thx. (pm me please)
February 13, 2011 @ 03:22 PM
kvc06

Considering letting my size 11 go for a market price amount
I was kidding about what I got them for by the way..
February 13, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
jaythejet

i've been on the hunt for a 9.5 for a couple months now. no way im paying the price MT has em up for on ebay
February 13, 2011 @ 06:57 PM
Ledger

Sold my Virgils for just over 1k, pretty pleased with it since there's such limited time to wear boots here.

Can't wait to hit up Japan next week and check out the new season up close.
February 13, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
Scotty

Considering letting my size 11 go for a market price amount
I was kidding about what I got them for by the way..

hahaha He found what people are actually buying em for and now wants to sell his while trying to pull "i was kidding" so people wouldnt go "you paid this for em"... Too funny
February 13, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
michaelzz

I guess I will be selling a pair of virgil kngr out ( size doesn't fit ) since I just bet it from yahoo HK

Please offer me if u're interested

condition is 9.5/10 ( the bottom is still white, I guess the seller wore 2~3 times )
US 9.5
2010 S/S

sorry for the ad but I can't PM individually sad

michaelzz_gb[at]hotmail[dot]com
February 13, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
Scotty

^ cause thats the new hype item from Visvim..
February 13, 2011 @ 11:26 PM
Berserker

need gabos in size 9
hit me up pay pal ready

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

February 14, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
FLACHS

It's called "[Visvim] - 2011 Official Virgil Discussion Thread" Okaaaaaaaay....
February 14, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
CMGibson2

Can anyone enlighten me on how much
Visvim FBT - lattice / jokhang / classic / suede (black us10 if that matters)
are retail at the F.I.L. visvim store in Nagoya, Japan?
and if they even carry any of these items right now?
Trying to save up a little cash for a proxy since they seem a little hard to find. (im in sf).
is a 13% proxy fee a lot?
February 14, 2011 @ 05:26 PM
Ledger

^^^ None of them are in store unless you're VERY lucky but I doubt it.

13% is too much. 10% is decent, anything else I wouldn't pay unless your desperate.

Use Yom - yomsfaveshop.blogspot.com/ As he charges only 10%, I use him personally and have never had an issue.
February 14, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
Scotty

Yucca Moc-Folk

* The leather ones are dope, not really a fan of the suede though...
February 14, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
infamousair54

Can anyone enlighten me on how much
Visvim FBT - lattice / jokhang / classic / suede (black us10 if that matters)
are retail at the F.I.L. visvim store in Nagoya, Japan?
and if they even carry any of these items right now?
Trying to save up a little cash for a proxy since they seem a little hard to find. (im in sf).
is a 13% proxy fee a lot?

13%? wow. that's just obscene. my proxy charges 5% and that's including paypal fees. no offense to yom, but 10% is still too much.

fromjapan is where it's at. cheapest and most professional proxy i know, 5%.

www.fromjapan.co.jp/top?lang=en

for yahoo.jp items over 40,000 yen, you can use pondon as they only charge 2,000 yen per yahoo auction. don't know how much they charge to do physical pickups from stores. send paypal payments as a gift if you want to avoid fees, considering you have the amount in your paypal account already.

pondonstore.com/yahoo_auction.php
February 14, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
Yom

no offence taken. The ppl ive dealt with have been more than happy with the service smile

i'm actually thinking of only doing pick ups for a couple of regular ppl from now on, Ledger for example and a few others that i have had easy transactions with who have the money ready, know about the brand and dont ask questions like "are there any Virgils/FBTs instore?"

its actually turned out to be much more hassle than i thought it was going to be. luckily its not my only income source of otherwise id be fucked lol smile

See you soon Ledger

www.nagoyayom.com

February 14, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
Charlie Sheen

13%? wow. that's just obscene. my proxy charges 5% and that's including paypal fees. no offense to yom, but 10% is still too much.

fromjapan is where it's at. cheapest and most professional proxy i know, 5%.

www.fromjapan.co.jp/top?lang=en

for yahoo.jp items over 40,000 yen, you can use pondon as they only charge 2,000 yen per yahoo auction. don't know how much they charge to do physical pickups from stores. send paypal payments as a gift if you want to avoid fees, considering you have the amount in your paypal account already.

pondonstore.com/yahoo_auction.php

fromjapan does FIL pickups?
February 14, 2011 @ 10:59 PM
infamousair54

no offence taken. The ppl ive dealt with have been more than happy with the service smile

i'm actually thinking of only doing pick ups for a couple of regular ppl from now on, Ledger for example and a few others that i have had easy transactions with who have the money ready, know about the brand and dont ask questions like "are there any Virgils/FBTs instore?"

its actually turned out to be much more hassle than i thought it was going to be. luckily its not my only income source of otherwise id be fucked lol smile

See you soon Ledger

haha, i bet yom. just that at the amount of vis i buy, it just wouldn't be economical at a higher rate. i don't even wanna pay 5% lol. i can only imagine the amount of inquiries you must receive.

yeah sponge, they do fil pickups and every other store/shop in tokyo. in store pickups are 5,000 yen per trip. you can buy as much as you want, but they'll charge an extra 5,000 yen to the total. this charge is applied when you want to ship your package and not prior.
February 15, 2011 @ 11:42 AM
CMGibson2

How do I found out what is in stock at FIL?
If I call them, do they speak English?
February 15, 2011 @ 12:08 PM
FLACHS

Going to borneo in 2 weeks and are making a little stop in HK..can't wait to to shop in the FIL store.
February 15, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
Ledger

How do I found out what is in stock at FIL?
If I call them, do they speak English?

You basically can't unless someone goes into the store, you can try calling them but they don't really speak english AFAIK except for the guys at FIL Tokyo.

Going to borneo in 2 weeks and are making a little stop in HK..can't wait to to shop in the FIL store.

Mate, don't bother with FIL HK. It's not proper FIL retail price, marked up a fair bit and proxying items is the same price, if not cheaper.

YOM: Fuck yeah mate, can't wait to hit up some spots with you.
February 15, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
xdrift

See you soon Ledger

lol at "luckily its not my only income source of otherwise id be fucked lol smile"
February 16, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
FLACHS

You basically can't unless someone goes into the store, you can try calling them but they don't really speak english AFAIK except for the guys at FIL Tokyo.

Mate, don't bother with FIL HK. It's not proper FIL retail price, marked up a fair bit and proxying items is the same price, if not cheaper.

- But they will have the new items right ?
February 16, 2011 @ 10:41 AM
Shiney

does anybody know the visvim prices in the Shanghai I.T. Store? Compared to the Normal FIL retail prices. Thanks in advance!
(and any resellers in Shanghai like Cotwo and Conceptshop in HKconfused

http://live-and-shine.tumblr.com

February 16, 2011 @ 11:21 AM
michaelzz

yea, FYI , If u're visiting HK, I would suggest you to visit stores such as humanbehavior hk,cotwo, RSR, conceptshop rather than FIL ( google the name)

I would say they hold much more visvim (previous season) stuff than FIL ( and they sell cheaper)
smile
February 16, 2011 @ 11:38 AM
FLACHS

thx. just looked at the concept site..I know I will get some visvim stuff from them 100%.
February 16, 2011 @ 08:51 PM
Ledger

Yeah they do - although not FIL exclusives unless a VIP ordered them and change their mind.

Just try them on and get em proxied.
February 17, 2011 @ 01:01 AM
michaelzz

I know it's virgil problem again sad

but I would really want to know what cutting of jeans is the best in matching with the virgil boots...

fluxus 05 or 03

or any recommandation

Thanks

Please login first to reply.