Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 5, 2011 @ 11:46 AM
13th_St.

anyone got any triumvir pieces w/ tiger camo in Small (m65, hoody, etc.)? been lookin for those joints for a long time runnin
December 5, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Text ya rig. And nites collection is weak :p lol hahahhaaha
December 5, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
Tommy [F4F]

Spotted a triumvir paisley zip up at work today by an older gentleman..lolwat?

December 5, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
randomtw

There was one at attic in small or med tee I believe.

were you talking about the fyc tee? if so which store? about to call and ask
December 5, 2011 @ 08:01 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Yea. Call attic buena park
December 5, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Was that me in the paisley ? Lolwhaaaa
December 6, 2011 @ 02:06 AM
Fndirtygreaser

FYC tiffany is gone. But I did find it in xl. Had to get as a back up. Goes fucking hard with the AM1 Atmos. Finally found blind faith tee and got a back Up Madonna(top 3 tee)
December 6, 2011 @ 03:53 AM
xxTKOxx

since people are posting pics of their collection...here's mine...my favorite tee of all time is the destro print...second would be geisha graphic prints...

I'm still looking for the older prints in my sig...so hit me up if you got it for sale. thanks.
December 6, 2011 @ 04:12 AM
Fndirtygreaser

Nice tees! . Mines would have to be madonna then golddigger/kill is love
December 6, 2011 @ 04:18 AM
Fndirtygreaser

I have never seen that "snowstorm" jacket in reverse. I like that purple Triumvir writing on cuff. Gnomon I might have to get that now smile
December 6, 2011 @ 04:31 AM
xxTKOxx

It's Triumvir's first cut & sew release...they did a pre-order on their site waaaaaaay back....I remember when DG sold Triumvir...those were good times....mine's is pretty much DS...I wore it once for a few hours...the material is super thick...so unless its freezing balls temperature you're gonna sweat in the mofo...it came with a mask too...
December 6, 2011 @ 04:54 AM
NiteSeekerX

since people are posting pics of their collection...here's mine...my favorite tee of all time is the destro print...second would be geisha graphic prints...

I'm still looking for the older prints in my sig...so hit me up if you got it for sale. thanks.

Nice Tee Collection! - I enjoy all the older pieces of IIIVIR, but couldnt afford it back in high school since I had no funds sad

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

December 6, 2011 @ 05:01 AM
xxTKOxx

I totally slept on this and still hating myself for not copping it...
Shout out to Eddy. for pulling through with the Constantine Jacket! Can't wait to rock it against the wind tonight.

Also... does anyone know what the letters/numbers on the back mean?
December 6, 2011 @ 05:05 AM
xxTKOxx

Thanks Nite!
Don't feel too bad. Your collection is to die for man!
I really wish I had picked up more cut & sew pieces back then. Hopefully, they'll re-release some.
I do have a pair of black/purple denim jeans and a M-65 jacket that's not in the picture.

Nice Tee Collection! - I enjoy all the older pieces of IIIVIR, but couldnt afford it back in high school since I had no funds sad
December 6, 2011 @ 05:06 AM
Fndirtygreaser

I meant I have never seen it inside out. I always see them for sale but always with the print on outside. I like the czar masks. I have 3 sweaters that include the masks.
And V you have all the older stuff now. Above and beyond!!
December 6, 2011 @ 05:21 AM
illsteezy

DESTRO TEE!. One of my faves as well and in desperate need of one. If anyone is willing to trade or sell theirs in either a black or red in large, HMU. Hey Fndirtygreaser, I got that snowstorm hoodie too. In large though. Might be willing to trade if the offer is right. No biggie, no rush.

Off the head top 5
1. Geisha "Oiari"
2. Goldigger (Re-release)
3. Kill is Love
4. Destro
5. Bruce Lee

...fuck it, make it 10.
6. Qing Marauder (right on Fndirtygreaser!)
7. 530 Media Lab
8. Madonna
9. Finger Tee
10. Mona Lisa
December 6, 2011 @ 06:03 AM
xxTKOxx

Willing to trade or sell my hoodie too...size XL.
Man I envy those people who cop the custom Nikes Triumvir did way back...
December 6, 2011 @ 06:13 AM
randomtw

@Fndirtygreaser

was about to post up that attic buena still had the fyc in xl, maybe xxl but I saw you beat me to it
December 6, 2011 @ 06:32 AM
Fndirtygreaser

Latest pick ups. Thanx attic. smile
Hey ill your top 10 is aight. Madonna needs to be higher though. Lol. Btw That destro tee is starting to grow on me. But that black one Is pimp. Yup I swooped on that tiff FYC. Pm and text going out to you guys
December 6, 2011 @ 06:42 AM
theh00d

Eh that's not the blind faith, its the constantine bomber tee.
I know, same thing, but I wanted to correct you on that.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

December 6, 2011 @ 07:03 AM
Fndirtygreaser

^ fo sho lol. So now I have CONSTANTINE BOMBER SnapBack,tee,zip up,and jacket :p
December 6, 2011 @ 07:13 AM
illsteezy

Hmm. Constantine Capsule anyone? Lol.
December 6, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
Fndirtygreaser

^ makes sense.
December 6, 2011 @ 01:07 PM
threeeighths

Any chance when Triumvir gets back into the swing of things it would be a possibility to offer other (cheaper) shipping options for INTL orders? I think I might've read an explanation as to why there was only the one $40 option a couple years back, but after just noticing KL will ship a ring, hat, couple shirts etc for $26 I wonder if there's a possibility for any change there.

If not, fuck it, still gonna order. Wish I hadn't fucked up and ordered the wrong size when I bought the SDCC Shadaloo fitted and paid more in postage than the hat cost, but, fully worth it.
December 6, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Still want death squad m65 xl
December 6, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
J Flow

Still looking for a Constantine Bomber in small or medium. I would prefer a small and would pay more for one than the medium. Please help!
December 6, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
Fndirtygreaser

We need a Constantine foe this dude ^^. He needs to have that feeling of rocking the dopest baseball/ bomber jacket smile
December 6, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
J Flow

LOL, thanks friend. If anyone knows that I've been looking for one since they originally sold out, then it is you!

Thanks!

Jordan
December 6, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
Fndirtygreaser

If I spot one I buy it instantly since I know u are not a flake.
December 6, 2011 @ 08:37 PM
J Flow

Also, how tight are the black pollux jeans? Shit, I don't care. I'd rock them right now if I could get a good deal. I wear a 30 wasit, but if since they're raw denim then I would really like to make sure that that the waist will be good. My Psycho Brigades stretched out a lot in the waist (I'll check after I run my errands after class to see if they're 30's or 32's) and even after the proper washing techniques after 9 months to a year (I'm on two washes), the waist stretches out quickly again and they've started falling off of my ass. I think a 30 in the black pollux would be fine. I just want the legs and waist to stretch out some, but not too much. Iost 15 pounds by eating better and that has a lot to do with it.

Please login first to reply.