November 27, 2011 @ 03:41 AM
Veeurbanite

gonna need this in a medium, gotta let go of my small

http://twitter.com/veeurbanite

November 27, 2011 @ 03:58 AM
Mr Wrx

happy that triumvir is back, but I'll be honest. I would easily copped all three shirts if there were just standalone. Art is cool but I wouldn't know what to do with the pillow. Richard, for future release: some castor jeans (they been awesome), some outer wear in the future such as the m65 or the panzerdivision (still kicking myself that I didn't pick that up).
November 27, 2011 @ 05:02 AM
randomtw

might take it off your hands if it's ds
November 27, 2011 @ 05:27 AM
Degenerate423

I'm at that age where I look like an idiot if I have a half naked/pale-ass girl on a shirt, let alone on a pillow. Just curious, how old are most of you guys here? Being a junior in college I've outgrown a lot of big artsy graphics, I've been wearing more simple logo shirts or if it does have a design it's very minimalistic and subtle.

I know a lot of you are loyal Triumvir fans so I apologize if I have offended anyone. Just wondering what you're guys thoughts are..

I'm a junior in college as well, and that's part of the reason I didn't cop. I don't mind wearing something that's a bit risque, or controversial, but I just couldn't justify spending the money on the Geisha tees because it's not something I can wear whenever on-campus and it's just a bit over-the-top for my age. Hopefully, we can get a reprint of the Warrior Head tee. I've been searching for a large in black for a couple months now...
November 27, 2011 @ 07:30 AM
Specification

All in favor of full body geisha pillow?
November 27, 2011 @ 06:42 PM
sammyjeezy

Think I saw one of these in M on eBay a few days back
November 27, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
vietngo

Wow, I missed a lot of things while I was gone.
Calvin and Victor, are you guys still here?

Ranked in the Legio of Marauders. Legio XIII. Use JLA15 for 15% discount at http://www.triumvir.com/

November 27, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
illsteezy

Wouldn't mind seeing this design again (Bread and Wine). An outline design of this also maybe?
November 28, 2011 @ 01:41 AM
Fndirtygreaser

I still don't see jacket collection Fndirty

Posted it up on FB. smile
Finally got my shirt from blackmarkers. Sucks the shirts didn't sell separately. I'm sure they will come out by themselves later. And as fas as being to old to wear these types of tees... All I have to say is KIDULT!! I wear my naked chicks/ FYC tees to the bars AND what not. I will never be to old to wear my favorite tees. Just my 2 cents.
Btw added 4 more tees to collection. Dickriding is a crime, gemina,hellraiser, and one of the very first tees produced( skeleton sitting on top of boxes of kicks)
November 28, 2011 @ 08:34 AM
NiteSeekerX

wb James, I would say your just in time - everyone started to come back to the thread

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

November 29, 2011 @ 09:48 AM
9TNine

Geisha's again? I was hoping to see more WWII or some "darker" graphics, those were badass. Congrats to Triumvirs revival, but in my opinion this release is weak. You guys could have at least drawn an outlined style of the Geisha (kinda like the streetfighter shirts).

I'm at that age where I look like an idiot if I have a half naked/pale-ass girl on a shirt, let alone on a pillow. Just curious, how old are most of you guys here? Being a junior in college I've outgrown a lot of big artsy graphics, I've been wearing more simple logo shirts or if it does have a design it's very minimalistic and subtle.

I know a lot of you are loyal Triumvir fans so I apologize if I have offended anyone. Just wondering what you're guys thoughts are..

While I know what you mean, I think in some ways I'm the opposite. I'm in my late 20's, although in my heart I'd like to still think I'm in my early 20's, and I'll still wear some of the more "edgy" shirts when I'm not at work. My girl wears Hysteric Glamour all the time, which has naked girls on it too, so maybe that gives me somewhat of a pass on some of the more suggestive shirts. Admittedly, some of the more nude ones (geisha's, no means yes) I'll save for the night out with the guys. Do I look like an idiot? Maybe. Some of those style shirts can actually be somewhat nice though (See Rocksmith's original "Expensive" tee)

At the same time though, I found myself less interested in some of the later, more plain or "safe" releases. I'll admit, I didn't see the hype in the Warrior Division or the Kidult tees, even though it totally fits my personality.

I guess really it just depends on my mood for the day, but if the later releases were the brand "maturing", then maybe I'd like them to be a bit less mature sometimes (ala Kill is Love). CakedOut was interesting in that they also had a bit more color, but the designs just didn't do it for me.

... while I'm at it, I'd like to see more of the "censored"-style Gothic logo shirts (aka white logo on image). I miss those from the old website. Some people may think that's too much like Supreme though.

(... but yeah, I don't know what I'll do with the pillows. Outlined Geisha's would be cool too.)

EDIT: Later seasons had some nice stuff, don't get me wrong. I liked the Hellraiser and Madonna tee, but I also went with the no means yes and foreplay). I know they can't please everyone at once though. I suppose I just try to mix it up and keep things varied. And while I didn't dig CakedOut too much, I did agree with their mindset - at the end of the day it should be fun, they're just clothes.

November 29, 2011 @ 09:51 AM
thephreak

^^^ you took the words right outta my mouth...albeit better said than i could have

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

November 29, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Blind faith/ Hell is for heroes was a good drop. Many of my favs. Reprint on Madonna/no means yes/foreplay/peeping Tom thanks
November 29, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Btw I always get props on my shirts or jackets. And it's always funny when people don't understand when I say "Triumvir". I just day look in the tag in te back of tee. Lol.
November 29, 2011 @ 09:13 PM
theh00d

^ I don't see your jackets pic on facebook...
They already reprinted the madonna and no means yes, they need to reprint something else. (I have a few things in mind that others might agree on)

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

November 29, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Yea but my tees are starting to show wear and tear. Lol. And we have seen your choices. Passzzz!! Hahaha. What other suggestions do you have other than that Mao tee

Here are my jackets/sweaters/hats

November 29, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
theh00d

Nice

Mao
Finger
Nevermind
Trouble loves me
Simon
Prince of Thieves

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

November 29, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Thnx. And Mao will never ever reprint. Trouble loves me and finger tee are great choices.
November 29, 2011 @ 09:57 PM
theh00d

^ OK..then someone please sell me a camo mao in red/small.

November 29, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Will keep my eyes peeled for that.
November 29, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
rig510

Envying that collection. If anyone has any smalls or mediums that aren't already called for shoot me a pm.

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

November 29, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
dalek

Anyone selling a M Lion Parka? ;c)
November 29, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
13th_St.

i see you have 2 flying tiger m65's fndirty. would you be willing to let one go?
November 30, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
Fndirtygreaser

I still need death squad xl !
November 30, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
NiteSeekerX

Sick! Jacket Collection - M. especially the M65's

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

November 30, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
vietngo

Thank you so much to NiteSeekerX for letting me borrow money.
He let me to buy the Geisha Capsule.

Who has a Size Small, Sagat from Triumvir x Capcom: Shadaloo Collection in 2008?

Ranked in the Legio of Marauders. Legio XIII. Use JLA15 for 15% discount at http://www.triumvir.com/

November 30, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Thanks V. And the attic still has some small SF tees on sale.
November 30, 2011 @ 11:41 PM
Boneztheworld

Still want more street fighter shirts

Foamposite "White Out" I Air Jordan IX / XI / XIII I XIV Retro 2013 "He Got Game" I OGs I Nike SBs I Margeilas

December 1, 2011 @ 01:54 PM
IHateDang

still here buddy
December 1, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Still kicking up dust up in this motherfucker!!

Please login first to reply.