SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 24, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
ColtM733

Qing Marauder!!!!! Please, bring it back I beg of you!!!!!
November 24, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
Jdm101518

Does anyone want to take these off my hands?
November 24, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Fuck blackmarkers !

and apparently they sent me the La Vie En Rose shirt in Large...I ordered a Medium........them bitches.

That sucks
November 24, 2011 @ 08:30 PM
Fndirtygreaser

Pics not working. What is it and size?????
November 24, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
Jdm101518

Pics not working. What is it and size?????

link: http://i.imgur.com/BAsWM.jpg

Baby Mao and skeleton tee, size M.
November 25, 2011 @ 05:42 AM
kimizzle

Triumvir on sale at Karmaloop for cheap
November 25, 2011 @ 06:29 AM
Fndirtygreaser

Only saw 2 tees. :/
November 25, 2011 @ 06:29 AM
illsteezy

Heads Up! Peep the site. Ain't even a question on what I'm coppin'.

Edit: Awwww sshheeitt lol. Scratch that. My bad. All imma say is that it's worth the wait. ;-)
November 25, 2011 @ 07:10 AM
Degenerate423

Are they gonna take off the password at midnight or post it somewhere?
November 25, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
beeasyed

waaaait. go to triumvir.com at midnight? is that where all this is going down?
November 25, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
Fndirtygreaser

What did you see?? WTF is the password
November 25, 2011 @ 07:31 AM
illsteezy

Lol. I caught a glimpse before they threw up the password thing. A little bit after I posted, the store disappeared and I was tossed back out to the index page. Don't think people was suppose to see it just yet obviously. I kinda don't want to spoil anything and would rather have them officially announce something :-/.
November 25, 2011 @ 07:53 AM
Degenerate423

Only 7 more minutes!

EDIT:

November 25, 2011 @ 08:08 AM
kimizzle

Interesting... I wonder what the art is printed on
November 25, 2011 @ 08:09 AM
thephreak

copped the complete capsule. been a fan a triumvir since they started, gotta support. the FB page isnt updated though

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

November 25, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
illsteezy

Complete series copped as well. Dope capsule. Looking forward to more. Hoping to see hoodies and crews in the future.
November 25, 2011 @ 08:24 AM
beeasyed

seriously wtf, this website is killing me. idk if it's on my end, but nothing's loading, on any browser. and old password/account won't login...lol can triumvir save me a medium capsule??

edit: nvm haha finally got it...
November 25, 2011 @ 08:25 AM
richardiiivir

Hello Loyalists,

I know the wait has been long. The team has labored all day to get this all ready and launched on time as promised. It's great to see that you all are still willing to digitally camp out for our drops. Thank you once again, can't say how good it feels to have gotten to here. Help us by sharing and spreading the word on our movement.

~ Victory or Death
November 25, 2011 @ 12:38 PM
IHateDang

just paid for mine smile
November 25, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
Wolfkiller

Whew! Glad I woke up when I did. Medium capsule all day, <3
November 25, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
9TNine

Ordered the full capsule (XL). Hopefully no emails later about being out of product even though I pre-ordered this time! smile

EDIT: What size are those art prints, btw? Hopefully something big and easy to frame smile

November 25, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
NiteSeekerX

T.T I shouldve checked at midnight - but the site is down

anyone else having this issue?

jk

I kept visiting the old site and saw the new one on fb

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

November 26, 2011 @ 08:59 AM
Specification

Geisha's again? I was hoping to see more WWII or some "darker" graphics, those were badass. Congrats to Triumvirs revival, but in my opinion this release is weak. You guys could have at least drawn an outlined style of the Geisha (kinda like the streetfighter shirts).

I'm at that age where I look like an idiot if I have a half naked/pale-ass girl on a shirt, let alone on a pillow. Just curious, how old are most of you guys here? Being a junior in college I've outgrown a lot of big artsy graphics, I've been wearing more simple logo shirts or if it does have a design it's very minimalistic and subtle.

I know a lot of you are loyal Triumvir fans so I apologize if I have offended anyone. Just wondering what you're guys thoughts are..
November 26, 2011 @ 01:49 PM
Keileo

^I feel the same way that's why i'm passing on this capsule....I'm in my mid 20s btw, but then again everyone has different taste
November 26, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
richardiiivir

Geisha's again? I was hoping to see more WWII or some "darker" graphics, those were badass. Congrats to Triumvirs revival, but in my opinion this release is weak. You guys could have at least drawn an outlined style of the Geisha (kinda like the streetfighter shirts).

I'm at that age where I look like an idiot if I have a half naked/pale-ass girl on a shirt, let alone on a pillow. Just curious, how old are most of you guys here? Being a junior in college I've outgrown a lot of big artsy graphics, I've been wearing more simple logo shirts or if it does have a design it's very minimalistic and subtle.

I know a lot of you are loyal Triumvir fans so I apologize if I have offended anyone. Just wondering what you're guys thoughts are..

Appreciate the candid and well constructed opinion. I actually think an outlined version of the Geisha would be sick (it was discussed prior to this release as an option). Perhaps what you speak of is the seed to an idea for us. How would the loyalists in here feel about us releasing line art packs of our vault graphics? I know I'd rock it. Wish every release can please each supporter but that's just not possible but this is only the first release of the new age so be patient, keep talking to us here and be a part of shaping this brand that belongs to all that bleed black.

~Victory or Death
November 26, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
illsteezy

An outlined series would be dope. I'd purchase depending on the design. Geisha's would be good. The Bruce Lee/AJ1 high kick too.
Thought the release was pretty dope imo. Already had the Oiari tee but not the other 2, which I've always wanted and the fact that it was in the slim fitted tee's made it an instant cop.
November 26, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
randomtw

FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie! FYC shirt/crew/hoodie!

please haha
November 26, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
rig510

Second the bolded. Definitely looking forward to something a little more "dark", but also glad to see the geisha make a comeback.

Also, blackmarkers finally came through smile

Looking for -- Triumvir BDU jacket and NBHDxstussyxlevis jacket both in small

November 27, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
NiteSeekerX

I'm in favor of an outlined version - it fit with the kill is love tee

- NiteSeekerX Rep Code - VN40958 - saves you 20% off @Karmaloop.com

November 27, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
theh00d

I still don't see jacket collection Fndirty

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

Please login first to reply.