Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 3, 2011 @ 01:47 AM
DunkPunk

my olives came in today. i love em.

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

June 3, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
Jim Jardashian

because they look great, at least in my opinion. i got the olive colorway. one for myself, one for resale. ive been wearing unbranded raw denim and a monochromatic tee; that way they stand out more. ive found you cant really put the zebra camo with any other pattern besides itself, because if you do it looks ridiculous.

i was just wondering if anybody had found a cool way of incorporating them into a sick fit thats maybe more original than mine. smile

just wear them, and love em
June 3, 2011 @ 04:15 AM
alex0000

P pulled it off

i dont know still looks pretty wack to me, now if they used a regular pirates new era that would be another story. i love the concept on just about any other fitted and i would gladly pay the $68 retail but not this cap

------------------------------

June 3, 2011 @ 08:23 AM
traCk.

im sure this questions been asked before in this thread but i dont usually frequent it so my apologies.

it says my order shipped yesterday but when i go to the tracking theres no info? anyone know the deal, did it not actually ship haha
June 3, 2011 @ 08:38 AM
kamikaze

^takes a while for the info to show up via ups

06/05/14 sale collection up for grabs http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182810/

June 3, 2011 @ 09:31 AM
ATAR1

who bought up all of the boonie hats?!? dammit...

BUY MY VISVIM VIRGILS AND SUPREME TIGER CAMO PARKA : http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/138594-fs- visvim-supreme-etc/

June 3, 2011 @ 02:05 PM
Gmas

Anyone know how the heather pocket tee's fit ?
True to size ?

Slightly bigger than the regular printed tees.
June 3, 2011 @ 02:43 PM
nostalgia deux

Whose going to supreme?
June 3, 2011 @ 02:56 PM
alex0000

who bought up all of the boonie hats?!? dammit...

im sure you know this by now but if you see a cap you want or even think you may want buy it IMMEDIATELY. shits barely lasting a day with the current hype. sad

June 3, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
slap

Whose going to supreme?

I'm probably going to Supreme LA tomorrow.
I want to pick up a leopard cap.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 3, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
frzn

so has supreme become totally bastardized (hurr) by odd future or is the brand gonna be reparable by next season

give me your opinons
June 3, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
Dino Spumoni

so has supreme become totally bastardized (hurr) by odd future or is the brand gonna be reparable by next season

give me your opinons

I've actually been wondering about this myself. Like 99% of the general population outside of NY and LA didn't even know what Supreme was until they saw Yonkers. Just a couple days ago some kid told me I was copying "that Tyler Creator rapper" even though I've been wearing Preme camps for years and these fags never even noticed. But I dunno, I think the brand is exclusive enough that it won't get played out and will still be relevant after the OF hype.
June 3, 2011 @ 08:01 PM
Scotty

If people honestly think Odd future/Taylor "killed" the brand, u are clearly mistaken.. Yeah more people are finding out about it because he/they are becoming popular now but the brand got "killed" when they opened the online store.. Once they opened that, they opened the whole US to the brand making it much easier to get and made alot more of each item.. Which this lead people from all over the US to wear it, which then lead to more people finding out about it.. But supreme is still a pretty low key brand to the average person, u'll just find more kids knowing what it is.. But even then the brand isnt wack, i no longer wear it(couple things here and there) but still find it creative and putting good stuff out for the younger people..
June 3, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
frzn

I agree. would not say it is killed at all, there's just a nasty association with it that's irritating. i was wondering if you guys thought the hype would die down so that people wouldn't assume i'm trying to dickride come next season

whatever, the nicest pieces are the ones free of box logos, and the kiddies cant afford those
June 3, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
Quezz

i was wondering if you guys thought the hype would die down so that people wouldn't assume i'm trying to dickride come next season

Shouldn't really care what people think, but the hype might die down depending on what happens between now and next season, but all hype goes away eventually.

I've actually been wondering about this myself. Like 99% of the general population outside of NY and LA didn't even know what Supreme was until they saw Yonkers.

This made me go watch the video, you know as many times as I seen that video, I never really noticed he was wearing the feather camp.
June 3, 2011 @ 08:46 PM
alex0000

I agree. would not say it is killed at all, there's just a nasty association with it that's irritating. i was wondering if you guys thought the hype would die down so that people wouldn't assume i'm trying to dickride come next season

whatever, the nicest pieces are the ones free of box logos, and the kiddies cant afford those

what you should really be worried about is why people are dickriding tyler so hard. but then again anyone who calls someone a tyler dickrider is nobody to worry about.

June 3, 2011 @ 09:27 PM
frzn

Shouldn't really care what people think, but the hype might die down depending on what happens between now and next season, but all hype goes away eventually.

This made me go watch the video, you know as many times as I seen that video, I never really noticed he was wearing the feather camp.

that feather cap sat on the goddamn shelf now is only 2nd to olive leopard camps as the most expensive one...
June 3, 2011 @ 09:33 PM
Sponge

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/su preme-northface-galore-visvim-jkts-more/?#post- 3245185 SUPREME NORTHFACE GALORE

June 4, 2011 @ 03:05 PM
frzn

Rare Supreme stuff posted. Dont miss out HB fam

god damn man i wish your plane shorts were in sz 30

do those waists fit TTS?
June 4, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
hasbeens

give me your opinons

Depends what supreme choose todo, if they expand then that's it.
June 4, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
ENOXZNAS

Going to school in LA, I see all these fucking dumbass kids who don't know shit about anything dressing in all supreme because of OF. It's pretty fucking annoying, wearing supreme is shitty if everyone you see is going to come up to you and go "GOBLIN THURNIS HALEY TRON CAT DOCTOR TC EARL FREE HIM FUCK SWAG 666"
June 4, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
ENOXZNAS

Well, I'm just saying that is does get old especially if you don't like OF to need to talk about them whenever you wear supreme. I'll personally still wear it.
June 4, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
xo Nitsuj

i wonder how long the OF hype will last.
yeah online store made it way more accessible but it still sells out on there in 10 minutes anyways

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

June 4, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
mowgli

as long as they keep doing what they're doing i'll keep supporting. if i genuinely like it i'll wear it, i have no problem with skipping a season if i can't find something worth it to me.

can't be mad at the OF stans and those trying to ride the hype wave, instead i find it sad. doesn't destroy the brand in my eyes.

i've rocked supreme for a few years (youngin' to most OGs here) but i'd hate to see myself depart

edit: I am an avid OF listener, that is to say the music not the image.
June 4, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
dieseldan

supremenewyork.jp

Wish there was a way to buy from the Japan website... it's so stocked.
June 4, 2011 @ 07:11 PM
slap

supremenewyork.jp

Wish there was a way to buy from the Japan website... it's so stocked.

Yea haha, they have different style over there.
And no OF hype.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

June 4, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
shonenfan4

Yea haha, they have different style over there.
And no OF hype.

it's true, but the retail is also higher in Japan. cool
June 4, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
jlaz93

I dont understand the OF hype, yes you may like the music, but why dick ride the image and style. Common is hands down my favorite artist, and he is a great dresser, but id never go to Nordstrom or Neimans and buy sweater shawls, sport coats, and scarves. But, common's clothes doesnt have a box logo on it so...
June 4, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
slap

it's true, but the retail is also higher in Japan. cool

because standard of living is higher.

@jlaz93
well thats just you. as for majority of the population, they imitate famous people.
look at all the websites out there dedicated to style of famous celebrities.

www.complex.com/style/2011/02/how-to-dress-like-tyler-the-creator/

June 4, 2011 @ 08:42 PM
ogkush420

im sure this questions been asked before in this thread but i dont usually frequent it so my apologies.

it says my order shipped yesterday but when i go to the tracking theres no info? anyone know the deal, did it not actually ship haha

One of my orders never updated and I got a refund. Possible they'll blame it on a lost package.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.