[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

December 19, 2011 @ 20:48:15
wtb large or xl navy hw
any want a med black Hennessey for retail?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 19, 2011 @ 21:45:41
my moms shitting on all yall
(Invalid img)
December 19, 2011 @ 21:46:51
(Invalid img)

ROFL

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 19, 2011 @ 22:53:32

take pictures and shit

December 19, 2011 @ 23:03:14
Both DS & FS, PM me for price and pics
S/S'11 Navy Terry Knit camp cap
F/W'11 Black Royal Supreme beanie
December 20, 2011 @ 00:36:32
(Invalid img)

info on mom?
December 20, 2011 @ 00:38:35
hey. anybody looking to get on strictly supreme, i will give you an invite. I've been on for a couple of months. my username is chadacadabra on there too. Dont feel ashamed cuz some kid sits on his computer all day and flames people he doesnt know

FREE SS INVITES!!!

fuck, OFT has infiltrated SS once again......

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 20, 2011 @ 01:27:20
Hey guys, just joined today but I've been lurking for a while. I'm MBNYC as well on ISS (2 years in), if any of you are still on there.

I stopped by the store on saturday and picked up my last items for the season. I was super surprised to find a box logo sitting there, lucked out something fierce. I also grabbed a Penfield coat that I've been saving up for a few months now haha.
December 20, 2011 @ 01:33:31
Hey guys, just joined up here, but I've been lurking on the style blog for a few years. If any of you have an ISS account, you may already know me (I'm MBNYC as well). Super happy to be here as well, ISS seems to have deteriorated recently.

I passed by SupNY on saturday to grab my last items from this season. I was super surprised to find a burgundy box logo in my size sitting there, I had to snatch it. Also grabbed a Penfield coat which I've been saving up for for a few months now.

December 20, 2011 @ 01:35:13
Hey guys, just joined up here, but I've been lurking on the style blog for a few years. If any of you have an ISS account, you may already know me (I'm MBNYC as well). Super happy to be here as well, ISS seems to have deteriorated recently.

I passed by SupNY on saturday to grab my last items from this season. I was super surprised to find a burgundy box logo in my size sitting there, I had to snatch it. Also grabbed a Penfield coat which I've been saving up for for a few months now.
December 20, 2011 @ 01:41:12
(Invalid img)

How did a milf like your mom have such an ugly ass kid? Speaking of shitting on people how much does she usually charge for something like that?

Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul

December 20, 2011 @ 01:46:45
hey guys, obviously new here but some of you may know me from ISS (same username). Is there a reason I can't post a photobucket img with the /img code?
December 20, 2011 @ 03:05:50
WTB MED box logo, any season. preferrably navy but open to other colors. don't rape me though
December 20, 2011 @ 03:18:16
im obviously new to new forum but could someone tell me what a SS invite is? thanks

lmfao

http://www.youtube.com/user/chadacadabra

smfh you december niggas never cease to amaze me, LOOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuvzIEOgUvE --- someone make a gif of his fat ass

now the next time you better come correct when addressing,"THE DOG" and I won't ether your ass again lil december fag. Now fuck outta here you fat fucking piece of shit.

omfg I'm dying...

barbagelbites v2 shit
December 20, 2011 @ 03:19:20
Damn this forum has gone to shit
December 20, 2011 @ 03:58:12
gtfo ^ this thread has gone to shit

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

December 20, 2011 @ 04:11:20
gtfo ^ this thread has gone to shit

The forum as a whole has gone to shit. He was right. You'd have to have been here before 2010 though.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 20, 2011 @ 05:01:40
well, I'm out of this thread to hunt and trap Pinoys until S/S 2012. Does anyone have any idea when it will be? I will pray to the Supreme gods that it will be sooner than later.
December 20, 2011 @ 05:29:26
Lookin to trade a black canvas never worn for any other camp or a tshirt or anything really
First choice is a a donegal any color except green + cash, hmu & let's make a deal

so you want a donegal + cash for your canvas? dec 11 members

no dumbfuck

canvas + cash = donegal

don't quote me again

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

December 20, 2011 @ 05:33:09
am i banned or something

posts arent showing and i can't pm

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

December 20, 2011 @ 05:46:34
looking for a large burgundy paisley.
if you have a SS account and are selling one, pm me: hason.
December 20, 2011 @ 05:49:21
looking for a burgundy paisley hoodie in a large.
if you are on SS, pm me there since i don't come on here.
username: hason
December 20, 2011 @ 07:52:37
hey. anybody looking to get on strictly supreme, i will give you an invite. I've been on for a couple of months. my username is chadacadabra on there too. Dont feel ashamed cuz some kid sits on his computer all day and flames people he doesnt know

FREE SS INVITES!!!

you should just stop already before it gets worst. the more you post, the more you show how dumb you are.
lol if chadacadabra skates better than you
December 20, 2011 @ 09:25:34
Got a ss account and don't even use it...
but I got a few things for sale hit me up if you are interested
as DS
L Grey Box Logo
Grey Polar Camp
XL Orange Kaws Box Logo
Blue Kaws Box Logo Snapback
Burgundy Waffle
Black Waffle
Black/Grey Owl

as stated hit me up if anything strikes your fancy
December 20, 2011 @ 09:27:29
Any thoughts on this supreme/huf hat? Never seen the back arch with the huf logo. Bought and shipped directly from supreme.

Honestly pretty interested
Does that not seem odd to any one else

but I got a few things for sale hit me up if you are interested
as DS
L Grey Box Logo
Grey Polar Camp
XL Orange Kaws Box Logo
Blue Kaws Box Logo Snapback
Burgundy Waffle
Black Waffle
Black/Grey Owl

as stated hit me up if anything strikes your fancy
December 20, 2011 @ 10:40:45
Lookin to trade a black canvas never worn for any other camp or a tshirt or anything really
First choice is a a donegal any color except green + cash, hmu & let's make a deal

so you want a donegal + cash for your canvas? dec 11 members

no dumbfuck

canvas + cash = donegal

don't quote me again

you should really learn how to structure your sentences then lol

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 20, 2011 @ 13:45:33
i actually agree with DogNOTthePNOYHUNTER

RIP this thread.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 20, 2011 @ 13:46:07
http://www.youtube.com/user/chadacadabra

This is pretty much a kiddy consumer brainwash rolodex. Interesting...

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

December 20, 2011 @ 14:19:06
no one fucking cares enough for you to post it three times in a row.

this. no one cares brah.

quit your fucking bitching and wear the goddamn hat. if you bought it directly from supreme, then it is supreme. who gives a fuck over a "huf" tag. quit being butthurt and put it on your head, faggot

lol This guy is a clown. I normally don't comment on people and how whack they can be on this site but this dude's a loser aha.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x