December 20, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
PKdaGod

am i banned or something

posts arent showing and i can't pm

because youre a faggot that doesnt know how to use the forum kekekekekekeke

keekee
December 20, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
PKdaGod

no one fucking cares enough for you to post it three times in a row.

this. no one cares brah.

quit your fucking bitching and wear the goddamn hat. if you bought it directly from supreme, then it is supreme. who gives a fuck over a "huf" tag. quit being butthurt and put it on your head, faggot

lol This guy is a clown. I normally don't comment on people and how whack they can be on this site but this dude's a loser aha.

word, people need to stop looking up to this guy for being a douchebag and thinking he rules everything

says the faggot who send me:

chadacadabra

What is your problem man? Just because I was happy I got a Supreme hat doesnt mean you need to flame me. Isn’t that what this forum is here for. Not for assholes who sit on their computer with no life and try to become cool over a computer screen. I am on this forum and on strictly supreme to learn more about streetwear and about supreme; not to be diminished by someone who wont even show his/her identity.
Lets not forget that you have only been on here for 6 months which means that at some point you were new here too. And at some point you didnt realize that SS and strictly supreme were the same thing. Just because you have 200 something posts on this website doesnt mean you are any cooler here than in real life. In fact most of you posts are just you being dicks to those who are minding their own business. So what if I like Odd Future, they have lots of swag that I deeply admire Tyler for.
O, and as for my youtube videos, thanks for posting them on here, its helping to give me more exposure. If i was really ashamed of what is on the youtube channel of mine, then i would probably make them private or take them down. So all you are helping to do is give me more views. I skate hella good and I don't need you haters to help me, I'd beat all of you.
I usually hate the phrase ’Thank You Haters’ but in this circumstance it really applies because your hate of someone you dont know is just making me a stronger person and giving me more views on youtube.
If you got haters, you must be doing something right. I know I have lots of haters.
Thank you Dog the self hating Pinoy Hunter
Chadacadabra
P.S. if your self hating, thats probably a reason you are a dick to so many.
peace

Sent 21 hours, 17 minutes ago
December 20, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
seanducks

Liberty has been restocked.
December 20, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
$$$$$

im obviously new to new forum but could someone tell me what a SS invite is? thanks

lmfao

http://www.youtube.com/user/chadacadabra

smfh you december niggas never cease to amaze me, LOOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuvzIEOgUvE --- someone make a gif of his fat ass

now the next time you better come correct when addressing,"THE DOG" and I won't ether your ass again lil december fag. Now fuck outta here you fat fucking piece of shit.

DEAD! New Barbagelbites?
December 20, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
chads

no one fucking cares enough for you to post it three times in a row.

this. no one cares brah.

quit your fucking bitching and wear the goddamn hat. if you bought it directly from supreme, then it is supreme. who gives a fuck over a "huf" tag. quit being butthurt and put it on your head, faggot

lol This guy is a clown. I normally don't comment on people and how whack they can be on this site but this dude's a loser aha.

word, people need to stop looking up to this guy for being a douchebag and thinking he rules everything

says the faggot who send me:

chadacadabra

What is your problem man? Just because I was happy I got a Supreme hat doesnt mean you need to flame me. Isn’t that what this forum is here for. Not for assholes who sit on their computer with no life and try to become cool over a computer screen. I am on this forum and on strictly supreme to learn more about streetwear and about supreme; not to be diminished by someone who wont even show his/her identity.
Lets not forget that you have only been on here for 6 months which means that at some point you were new here too. And at some point you didnt realize that SS and strictly supreme were the same thing. Just because you have 200 something posts on this website doesnt mean you are any cooler here than in real life. In fact most of you posts are just you being dicks to those who are minding their own business. So what if I like Odd Future, they have lots of swag that I deeply admire Tyler for.
O, and as for my youtube videos, thanks for posting them on here, its helping to give me more exposure. If i was really ashamed of what is on the youtube channel of mine, then i would probably make them private or take them down. So all you are helping to do is give me more views. I skate hella good and I don't need you haters to help me, I'd beat all of you.
I usually hate the phrase ’Thank You Haters’ but in this circumstance it really applies because your hate of someone you dont know is just making me a stronger person and giving me more views on youtube.
If you got haters, you must be doing something right. I know I have lots of haters.
Chadacadabra
peace

Sent 21 hours, 17 minutes ago

I could care less about you posting this on the forum. people need to know how much of a douchebag you are. but you are such a pussy about it that you couldnt post the original text, you had to change it to try to make yourself look cool.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 20, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
chads

heres the real convo straight from a screen shot

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 20, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
xghostface

navy owls beanie for sale hit me up
December 20, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
spaniese4eva

Hey guys, just joined up here, but I've been lurking on the style blog for a few years. If any of you have an ISS account, you may already know me (I'm MBNYC as well). Super happy to be here as well, ISS seems to have deteriorated recently.

I passed by SupNY on saturday to grab my last items from this season. I was super surprised to find a burgundy box logo in my size sitting there, I had to snatch it. Also grabbed a Penfield coat which I've been saving up for for a few months now.

nice pickups dude, yea im on ISS
December 20, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
PKdaGod

im obviously new to new forum but could someone tell me what a SS invite is? thanks

lmfao

http://www.youtube.com/user/chadacadabra

smfh you december niggas never cease to amaze me, LOOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuvzIEOgUvE --- someone make a gif of his fat ass

now the next time you better come correct when addressing,"THE DOG" and I won't ether your ass again lil december fag. Now fuck outta here you fat fucking piece of shit.

DEAD! New Barbagelbites?

yup. the December version of Barbagelbites.

Barbagelbites Version 2 comes with "dope" tyler socks, green helmet, and 5 less pounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T5vcag4lt4&feature=plcp&context=C307b5b0UDOEgsToPDskI3qxJggizrcxRxPnvw1uL6
December 20, 2011 @ 10:39 PM
iAmSofaKing

Hey guys, just joined today but I've been lurking for a while. I'm MBNYC as well on ISS (2 years in), if any of you are still on there.

I stopped by the store on saturday and picked up my last items for the season. I was super surprised to find a box logo sitting there, lucked out something fierce. I also grabbed a Penfield coat that I've been saving up for a few months now haha.

Whats that Penfield vest called exactly?

And white people do not age well

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 20, 2011 @ 10:54 PM
chads

Lets not forget that you have only been on here for 6 months which means that at some point you were new here too. And at some point you didnt realize that SS and strictly supreme were the same thing. Just because you have 200 something posts on this website doesnt mean you are any cooler here than in real life. In fact most of you posts are just you being dicks to those who are minding their own business.
O, and as for my youtube videos, thanks for posting them on here, its helping to give me more exposure. If i was really ashamed of what is on the youtube channel of mine, then i would probably make them private or take them down. So all you are helping to do is give me more views.
If you got haters, you must be doing something right.
Chadacadabra
peace

real convo.
"the dog" is just an asshole piece of shit!
theres nothing wrong with wearing cool socks that i like and protecting my head.
maybe a lack of helmet is the reason you fools are so messed up but you are to lazy to get off your computer and do something.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 20, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
lol

bro calm down its just supreme lol dont gotta get all worked up over some random nigga on the internet

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 20, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
MTVTN

Any thoughts on this supreme/huf hat? Never seen the back arch with the huf logo. Bought and shipped directly from supreme.

Honestly pretty interested
Does that not seem odd to any one else

Supreme and HUF are made by the same hat manufacturer, so this is most likely an error.

http://www.mtvtn.com

December 21, 2011 @ 12:16 AM

Inactive

got my beanie and waffle knit yesterday. don't know why people are hating on the camp it's just like any other coloured camp, seems well constructed too.
December 21, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
PKdaGod

Lets not forget that you have only been on here for 6 months which means that at some point you were new here too. And at some point you didnt realize that SS and strictly supreme were the same thing. Just because you have 200 something posts on this website doesnt mean you are any cooler here than in real life. In fact most of you posts are just you being dicks to those who are minding their own business.
O, and as for my youtube videos, thanks for posting them on here, its helping to give me more exposure. If i was really ashamed of what is on the youtube channel of mine, then i would probably make them private or take them down. So all you are helping to do is give me more views.
If you got haters, you must be doing something right.
Chadacadabra
peace

real convo.
"the dog" is just an asshole piece of shit!
theres nothing wrong with wearing cool socks that i like and protecting my head.
maybe a lack of helmet is the reason you fools are so messed up but you are to lazy to get off your computer and do something.

lol'd at "cool socks", they look like fucking thanksgiving turkeys because of your fat legs.

LOL HE MAD!

Any thoughts on this supreme/huf hat? Never seen the back arch with the huf logo. Bought and shipped directly from supreme.

Honestly pretty interested
Does that not seem odd to any one else

Supreme and HUF are made by the same hat manufacturer, so this is most likely an error.

this is like an error baseball card, or a misprinted dollar bill. this hat went from a piece of shit to a thousand dollar hat. a supreme "error" 5 panel. holy fucking shit!

and on that note, Dog is out of the Supreme thread until next year. Happy Holidays to all, and may you all get what you ask for cool

peace and love to all!
December 21, 2011 @ 02:14 AM
xo Nitsuj

gtfo ^ this thread has gone to shit

The forum as a whole has gone to shit. He was right. You'd have to have been here before 2010 though.

lol i posted that comment two days ago and was referring to that chadacabra fool. idk why this specific thread isnt working for me. posts are taking days until they actually post.
w.e .
nice try though

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

December 21, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
kapitasells

someone trade me either Large or Medium Burgundy or Grey for my olive L!

thanks
December 21, 2011 @ 02:59 AM
regg78

Open Registration at SS on Xmas day only
December 21, 2011 @ 03:02 AM
Youth In Asia

Got a ss account and don't even use it...

Hook yabwoy up real cock shits frustrating being a lurker not able to hop on steals

FPM - MUCKFATH

December 21, 2011 @ 03:11 AM
InfamousZero

The forum as a whole has gone to shit. He was right. You'd have to have been here before 2010 though.

lol i posted that comment two days ago and was referring to that chadacabra fool. idk why this specific thread isnt working for me. posts are taking days until they actually post.
w.e .
nice try though

Reason number 1 this forum is going to shit: Kevin Ma.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 21, 2011 @ 04:08 AM
randomtw

Hey guys, just joined up here, but I've been lurking on the style blog for a few years. If any of you have an ISS account, you may already know me (I'm MBNYC as well). Super happy to be here as well, ISS seems to have deteriorated recently.

I passed by SupNY on saturday to grab my last items from this season. I was super surprised to find a burgundy box logo in my size sitting there, I had to snatch it. Also grabbed a Penfield coat which I've been saving up for for a few months now.

willing to do a pick up? or anybody?

looking for the black owl beanie from the restock
December 21, 2011 @ 04:09 AM
randomtw

looking for small burgundy box logo, black owl from restock
December 21, 2011 @ 04:50 AM
jplarr

Interesting. I'm guessing Supreme just bought the hats from Huf. I think they've bought from Huf in the past too. You used to be able to get some Supreme stuff at Huf SF too so maybe they do business more frequently than made known...
December 21, 2011 @ 05:43 AM
fristo0308

anybody have the land of the free hat? slept on that shit last F/W and I've regret it ever since.
December 21, 2011 @ 06:16 AM
goldANDsacks

nov 11 and dec 11 members are also the reason why posting in this thread is so shotty. fuck you guys so much. way to break this thread you faggots.
December 21, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
travish

w.e .
nice try though

Subscribe to the thread, and when you get a notification click the link and it will bring you to the most recent page. You can also change the page number in the URL, I believe that works too.

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

December 21, 2011 @ 07:44 AM
mlwdp

Is there something wrong with this thread? Can't see any updated posts at all?
December 21, 2011 @ 08:00 AM
AHo

any ideas if something is dropping this thursday? rumors of waffle camps came early last week...this week seems pretty quiet
December 21, 2011 @ 12:33 PM
Unknown27

my moms shitting on all yall

Would.
December 21, 2011 @ 01:05 PM
RenAi beast

hey. anybody looking to get on strictly supreme, i will give you an invite. I've been on for a couple of months. my username is chadacadabra on there too. Dont feel ashamed cuz some kid sits on his computer all day and flames people he doesnt know

FREE SS INVITES!!!

we all know you have to be a mod to sent invites, faggot.

go back to OFT where you apparently spawned from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T5vcag4lt4&feature=plcp&context=C307b5b0UDOEgsToPDskI3qxJggizrcxRxPnvw1uL6

cool Tyler socks and helmet, bro! Now fucking leave before you become the next barbagelbites you're just as fat and equally as much of a poser, you pathetic fucking fat piece of garbage.

I just choked on my breakfast. This is classic.....

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.