December 11, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
Unreachable

Supreme's closing
December 11, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
odb.

lmao, can't tell if this nigga kittysupreme is actually serious
December 11, 2011 @ 09:13 PM
InfamousZero

there wasnt a sale during spring/summer if i remember correctly so there may not be a sale this time guys. dont stay up till its official on SS or via email.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 11, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
StephonPurham

every year they allways have either a in store sale or a warehouse sale...this year...due to all the dickriders following suite...there is not gonna be a warehouse sale because they sold out of almost everything they put up. the only things that might go on sale if they do have one will prolly be some flannels, shirts and polar fleece camps.
December 11, 2011 @ 09:22 PM

Inactive

i say by next fall/autumn it will be back to regular. i mean the only thing OF fans really buy are box logo's right? i mean a lot of cut and sew sat for a while.

i think S/S preview comes in february tho or march 1st? i read either here or on SS.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 11, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
mbtotty

i'm very exctied for the s/s preview. i really hope the supreme OF hype dies down and people stop copping only box logo stuff just to resell on the bay. i mean i love me some frank ocean and there is some great tyler stuff too but i've been ordering from the supreme online shop since i saw wu-tang rockin' their shit back when. even if you do love tyler, or OF it's so lame to go as far as to buy only supreme box logo shit cuz you're a dickrider. you either like the shit they have cuz it is what it is or you don't.

RED DONEGAL CAMP AND DS GREEN TRIBAL CAMP FOR SALE PM ME "Do you know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker!"

December 11, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
PKdaGod

lmao, can't tell if this nigga kittysupreme is actually serious
December 11, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
fixpreme

OMG SUPREME JUST BROUGHT BACK THE KERMIT TEE FOR ITS DECEMBER SPECIAL ! CAWP NOW !
December 11, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
VOMITSPIT

Shadow Plaid Camp was my favorite.

got safari, paisley, real tree, and shadow plaid. was hyped for shadow plaid the most but was pretty wack in person imo. if anyone wants it I'm selling a brown one $75 shipped in the states.

kanyeshrug.jpg

post a picture of your face, your supreme collection and your girl or STFU and GTFO. I'm tired of seeing you feeling you have superior authority over everyone to bash their ideas and thoughts. Your SN is madd ugly and you have nothing positive to ever contribute, why do you even come to this thread if all you do is bash other members.

lol @ SN being mad ugly lol@ wanting to compare who has more supreme lol @ dat rage, dat frail lyfe you live. you gotta take those supreme anal beads out your ass brah or you'll continue to take Ls.
Do you have MW3 on PS3 or SSF1V for PS3, if you do play me a 1 on 1 so i can record it and humiliate the shit out of you on youtube.
I am black/israeli/japanese, and I have a 7.75 DGK deck with lucky hardball bearings. and if you challenge me I will post a picture and own you even more than you deserve.

omg hahahahaha

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 11, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
sukafresh

OMG SUPREME JUST BROUGHT BACK THE KERMIT TEE FOR ITS DECEMBER SPECIAL ! CAWP NOW !

you fucking faggot gtfo
December 11, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
mbtotty

if only. good editing job though. ;)

RED DONEGAL CAMP AND DS GREEN TRIBAL CAMP FOR SALE PM ME "Do you know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker!"

December 11, 2011 @ 09:54 PM
mbtotty

got safari, paisley, real tree, and shadow plaid. was hyped for shadow plaid the most but was pretty wack in person imo. if anyone wants it I'm selling a brown one $75 shipped in the states.

i managed to grab a paisley on impulse and i was glad i did. i was very surprised at how great it looked in person. as far as camps i also was able to get donegal, tribal, and canvas. canvas was great of course but i was disappointed with the quality of the tribal, although the print on the hat itself looks great, and with the fact that the bill on my donegal came bent from supreme which i heard was a defect of the suede.

December 11, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
PKdaGod

kanyeshrug.jpg

post a picture of your face, your supreme collection and your girl or STFU and GTFO. I'm tired of seeing you feeling you have superior authority over everyone to bash their ideas and thoughts. Your SN is madd ugly and you have nothing positive to ever contribute, why do you even come to this thread if all you do is bash other members.

lol @ SN being mad ugly lol@ wanting to compare who has more supreme lol @ dat rage, dat frail lyfe you live. you gotta take those supreme anal beads out your ass brah or you'll continue to take Ls.
Do you have MW3 on PS3 or SSF1V for PS3, if you do play me a 1 on 1 so i can record it and humiliate the shit out of you on youtube.
I am black/israeli/japanese, and I have a 7.75 DGK deck with lucky hardball bearings. and if you challenge me I will post a picture and own you even more than you deserve.

omg hahahahaha

LOL'd at supreme anal beads. nigga took mad L's today
December 11, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
VOMITSPIT

Yea that's the problem with suede camps. Tribals maybe could have been better with different material and color ways

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 11, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
sxvhype

http://www.thehipstore.co.uk/brands/supreme/supreme-kermit-tee-white

Gone for £8,400.

In other words like $16000

Wanted: Supreme Backpack: 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 26th or 28th. All in black. In UK.

December 11, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
hndlz

gynugbmyjgrmtfgvbmkhj

hndlz.tumblr.com

December 11, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
mbtotty

yeah, the tribal was my fist experiment with a soft bill... not a fan. the bills are just way too big and floppy on those camps. maybe if you were going for an 80's venice look you could flip the bill up but that's not my bag.

December 11, 2011 @ 10:08 PM

Inactive

cop just in time for the muppets movie.

December 11, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
fixpreme

OMG THEYRE GOING SOOOOO STUPIDDDD ON THE RESTOCKS TODAY !!! STRIKE NOW STILL WAITING FOR CONFORMATION ON KERMIT TEE I JUST CAWP LUL THAT SHIT WENT QUICK !
RESTOCKS ON LODGE CAMP AND WORLD FAMOUS HAT !

December 11, 2011 @ 10:10 PM

Inactive

geez, are you on basedgod's twitter page too?

*edit* you're french, nevermind.

December 11, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
mbtotty

man i would pay out the ass for that green world famous. quit bringing up this awesome shit that we CAN"T get. too painful. gtfo.

December 11, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
superbuick3

SOMEONE SELL ME A MEDIUM FALL/WINTER HOODIE!!!!! not really looking for a box logo. hmu
December 11, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
mbtotty

i got a ds xl hood logo thermal in gold i'd sell you.

December 11, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
superbuick3

i wear a medium. does anyone have a pic of a futura hoodie from the back with the hood down? i want to know if you can see the "fuck" when its down. thanks in advance
December 11, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
PKdaGod

i wear a medium. does anyone have a pic of a futura hoodie from the back with the hood down? i want to know if you can see the "fuck" when its down. thanks in advance

dat dress code/politically correct steez
December 11, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
superbuick3

^dat so i dont get kicked out of school steez
December 11, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
standaman2324

suspended

selling canvas camps black & blue $85 shipped. hmu

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/164458/

December 12, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
paulywalnuts

selling canvas camps black & blue $79 shipped. hmu

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

December 12, 2011 @ 12:19 AM

Inactive

why do people only always sell RECENT stuff, why don't people have stuff for sale from like 09?

December 12, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
jkim3691

No trades, $200 + shipping Paypal or nothing. LMK for those are serious.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.