December 11, 2011 @ 12:31 AM
E A G L E D O M E

the Marlin beanie ran out when i was about to get it, DAMN!.. anyone have one for sale?

http://soundcloud.com/kingsofquazaar -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-of-Quazaar/245980102097247

December 11, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
iAmSofaKing

got my zip up yesterday, i sized up but put it in the dryer for about 20 min and it fits perfectly...it's unbelievably warm for a hoody, best item i think i got this season...i left my girls house in the am and it was about 40-45 degrees out and i wasn't cold

does anyone wanna trade their box logo for my hennessey jersey? lol

Did the sweater lose its shape? Never experienced washing Supreme sweaters before

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 11, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
paulywalnuts

Did the sweater lose its shape? Never experienced washing Supreme sweaters before

no, the shape is fine, but it definitely shrunk quite a bit
what do you mean you've never experienced...you have never washed your sweatshirt? just wash in cold water and hang dry, no problem

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

December 11, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
paulywalnuts

Its all personal preference, I personally think the best this season were the Safari and Donegal, but other would probably say differently

want a Donegal so bad but not willing to pay what ppl are asking...as for the safari, i don't buy the hype, leopard print is for girls wearing victorias secret and juicy couture

December 11, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
plato

I think I like the futura hoodies better than my navy sox rogo..Just got my navy and grey futura beanies. Damn. Shoulda copped when I had the chance.
December 11, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
Enjoi

should i call cold wash/hand dry my box logo?
don't want no shrinkage.
December 11, 2011 @ 01:37 AM
paulywalnuts

heres how i wash all my expensive cottons, including jeans: cold wash/cold rinse, normal spin on quick cycle with detergent that is free of perfumes, hang dry in closet
garment is clean and perfect

December 11, 2011 @ 02:00 AM
Gary

the nerves of these ONLY NY niggas tryna sell their shit for supreme prices...

Supreme Owns New York , Other Aside as it should be
December 11, 2011 @ 02:29 AM
Unreachable

Paisley was the dopest camp of the season
kanyeshrug.jpg
December 11, 2011 @ 02:30 AM
catch-22

^^someone buy my navy paisley
December 11, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
CHARLIEE

got a blue supreme team LA snapback available. pm me if you're interested
December 11, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
xo Nitsuj

someone sell me a no gods no masters shirt in xl.
i know one of yall have it

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

December 11, 2011 @ 04:38 AM
nautisneff

Letting my yellow polar fleece camp go for $100 shipped. It's DS. PM if interested.

they are not as hyped. Take that price down at least 70 , even then people probably won't buy it.

Buying that camp to resell wasnt very smart... you can sell it for retail maybe.

i bought three of the yellows for resale. b/c those safari ones with the leopard print were selling around $100+. these are essentially the same thing. well actually these will probably do a better job keeping your head warm. so they'll prob sell for even higher.
Lettingn my yellow polar fleece camp go for $100 shipped. .
It's DS. PM if interested.

Nope that most likely is not gonna be the case. First off these are soft bills which suck. Also, the leporard print camps were clean and they had leporard print on them. Your caps are ugly as fuck yellow. Good luck getting retail.

they are not as hyped. Take that price down at least 70 , even then people probably won't buy it.

Buying that camp to resell wasnt very smart... you can sell it for retail maybe.

i bought three of the yellows for resale. b/c those safari ones with the leopard print were selling around $100+. these are essentially the same thing. well actually these will probably do a better job keeping your head warm. so they'll prob sell for even higher.

LMAO. Ugly as fuck yellows. Leopard print was hyped as fuck and they look dope. You probably wont even get retail on that soft bill shit.
December 11, 2011 @ 05:12 AM
StephonPurham

real talk doe, if you even skimmed through my channel at all and passed this shit up your a fucking herb
December 11, 2011 @ 05:34 AM
AHo

Anyone interested in trading my DS grey/or black medium box logo hoodie for $148 + black bolivia beanie??
December 11, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
jkim3691

$200 + shipping. LMK if interested.
December 11, 2011 @ 07:14 AM
fristo0308

no love for real tree? best camps this season were real tree, paisley, safari, and donegal IMO.
December 11, 2011 @ 07:53 AM
abcking

real talk doe, if you even skimmed through my channel at all and passed this shit up your a fucking herb

shut the fuck up ho you can't rap

+ www.tallcans.org +

December 11, 2011 @ 08:27 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Shadow Plaid Camp was my favorite.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

December 11, 2011 @ 09:22 AM
isnapback511

These were my favorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Prestovivo-Supreme-BOX-LOGO-Laptop-Messenger-Bag-Backpack-SB-08-/220869588607?pt=US_CSA_MWA_Backpacks&hash=item336cda767f#ht_3759wt_1045

re

December 11, 2011 @ 10:49 AM
goldANDsacks

no, the shape is fine, but it definitely shrunk quite a bit
what do you mean you've never experienced...you have never washed your sweatshirt? just wash in cold water and hang dry, no problem

everyone knows youre not supposed to wash box logo sweaters for at least 6 months. theyre made of raw cotton (that's why theyre so expensive). eventually, you get some awesome stain patterns to show you're OG. ppl in clean box logos get no respect and are usually referred to as "dickriders".
December 11, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
Kingkoor

This thread is fucking wild. Wow.
December 11, 2011 @ 06:19 PM

Inactive

you're the biggest faggot here, supreme won't get you ass

post a picture of your face, your supreme collection and your girl or STFU and GTFO. I'm tired of seeing you feeling you have superior authority over everyone to bash their ideas and thoughts. Your SN is madd ugly and you have nothing positive to ever contribute, why do you even come to this thread if all you do is bash other members.

Same for everyone else who constantly thinks they are of some high class elite.

bruh you need a fucking psychiatrist. clothes are clothes mang, da fuck you get so into it for? smh you the type of nigga to cop supreme then put it in a vault and never rock it

the NERVES of this pinoy ass nigga rockin supreme when dude has never set foot on a board, smh

& you, stfu, I will choke the living shit out of you. I am black/israeli/japanese, and I have a 7.75 DGK deck with lucky hardball bearings. and if you challenge me I will post a picture and own you even more than you deserve. Learn your shit before you speak shit about me. The hell is your issue with filipinos, you're fucking stupid, do you know there are island natives who will beat the shit out of your for talking like that, PINOYS who have been trained no different than Pac-Man himself. SMFH. You kids have no knowledge on history behind the imperialized Philippines. Get behind keys and just feel you're so tough. My goodness, do you even know the international perils that are plaguing the earth right now?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 11, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
YK-

December 11, 2011 @ 06:39 PM

Inactive

December 11, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
Gary

anyone have a some "Fuck" Stickers they wanna sell me
December 11, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
PKdaGod

LOL kittysupreme is the biggest fucking herb faggot here, "the nerves of these only ny niggas charging supreme prices" lmfao!

for what everyone in this forum wants you to do see below gif

December 11, 2011 @ 06:57 PM
thepat

this whole thread is hilarious.

this is a damn message board, i guarantee none of you would say any of this shit to anyone face.

also, lol @ kittysupreme... you're definition of a challenge is to post up pics

smh
December 11, 2011 @ 06:59 PM

Inactive

you touched on NOTHING i spoke of. STFU. you use terminology the average 15 year old uses. you just must not be use to a hypebeast member actually firing back at your ass with some fuckin ammo. Do you have MW3 on PS3 or SSF1V for PS3, if you do play me a 1 on 1 so i can record it and humiliate the shit out of you on youtube.

what do you even know about anything?

December 11, 2011 @ 07:00 PM
thepat

did you just challenge someone to a 1 on 1 with a video game?

please tell me im just not catchin' this dudes sarcasm

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.