Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 10, 2011 @ 06:42 AM
abcking

box logo hoodie at the end

my god are you on drugs? you are spazzin the fuck out!

edit: lol... in his kanye west x jay-z WTT review, S.P. states, and i quote,

"frank ocean is just like... fucking beautiful... he's like... um... like, the hollandaise sauce..."

"its an album you definitely wanna pay money for you're definitely happy with what you buy... after you get this album. uhhhh support the artists you know... buy this shit... BUY THIS SHIT ASAP... fuckin... good album... very good album!"

If you want to see someone babble on endlessly about things they don't know much about, watch this dude's channel...

Kid at the end looks like he's about to go harder than Puham!!!!!! Dog why ya'll cut that off! LOL @ the SWAG OF credit roll at the end...

these kids are endangering supreme as we know it.

+ www.tallcans.org +

December 10, 2011 @ 07:16 AM
alex0000

you've got to have something better to do than make a video of clothes you just bought? why don't you put some of them on and leave your house for at least a couple minutes.

------------------------------

December 10, 2011 @ 07:34 AM
PKdaGod

Purham just lost all fucking E-Cred, smh.

Top 3 biggest threats to supreme right now:

1. Barbagelbites
2. StephonPurham.
3. The pinoy race

take that box rogo and hang yourself with it faggot, that's probably the best use you could get out of it
December 10, 2011 @ 07:39 AM
abcking

4. purham's pterodactyl chauffeur

top threat to pinoys doe? ^^^

damn thats some racist shit homie.. 1800 kill pinoys. lol... i don't feel comfortable laughing at that. are you a pinoy? are you the eventual, self-hated, pinoy hitler? the real deal?

and i believe it because the two profile pics ive seen you house, have been two of the most disturbing avatars i have seen.. jesus christ.

</season>

thank you supreme for all the gifts of thy bounty... cant wait for 2012

+ www.tallcans.org +

December 10, 2011 @ 07:51 AM
PKdaGod

4. purham's pterodactyl chauffeur

top threat to pinoys doe? ^^^

damn thats some racist shit homie.. 1800 kill pinoys. lol... i don't feel comfortable laughing at that. are you a pinoy? are you the eventual, self-hated, pinoy hitler? the real deal?

and i believe it because the two profile pics ive seen you house, have been two of the most disturbing avatars i have seen.. jesus christ.

</season>

thank you supreme for all the gifts of thy bounty... cant wait for 2012

fucking retard november '11 member, smh. all I needed to see. plus I know you're a fucking pinoy so what you say is irrelevant.

go back to diamond or obey faggot, back wherever you fucking spawned from
December 10, 2011 @ 07:54 AM
ChicagoLDRS

can't wait til the s/s '12 preview

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

December 10, 2011 @ 08:00 AM
PKdaGod

i dunno i copped the grey polar and i think it looks fine. not the tightest camp obviously but definitely not the worst

LOL dat denial. the type of nigga who ended up with the CNN snap, the yellow box rogo, and the polar fleece for the season. "I didn't get what I really wanted, but the shit I got is still dope, right?"

Wrong.
December 10, 2011 @ 08:30 AM
StephonPurham

LOOOOL NOVEMBER 2011 MEMBERS LOOOOOOL
December 10, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
goldANDsacks

Letting my yellow polar fleece camp go for $100 shipped. It's DS. PM if interested.

I'll give you an expired bus pass and some tic tacs for it

what flavor tic tacs?
December 10, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
goldANDsacks

Letting my yellow polar fleece camp go for $100 shipped. It's DS. PM if interested.

they are not as hyped. Take that price down at least 70 , even then people probably won't buy it.

Buying that camp to resell wasnt very smart... you can sell it for retail maybe.

i bought three of the yellows for resale. b/c those safari ones with the leopard print were selling around $100+. these are essentially the same thing. well actually these will probably do a better job keeping your head warm. so they'll prob sell for even higher.
December 10, 2011 @ 01:37 PM
superbuick3

That was probably the worst logic I've ever heard...
December 10, 2011 @ 01:42 PM
seanducks

flawless logic.
December 10, 2011 @ 03:22 PM

Inactive

s.p. don't trip dude i thought the video was entertaining. i guess fools expect you to be madd proper or something like its a live interview about foreign policy.

shouts out to the bolivia, I'm wanting one of those now. hmu if anyone has a ds one for sale.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 10, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
$$$$$

I don't know. He might be able to sell his polar fleece for like $80. I sole my yellow snakeskin which was fucking hideous for $80.
But then again I sold it to this kid at my school whos hype as fuck. And I've seen a lot of yellow snakeskin pics on tumblr so I guess people actually like them.
December 10, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
thekingofkings

Polar fleece is still instock. any camp with a softbill i just cant fuck with, its just too long. those polar fleece won't have much resell

my acapella releases plastic masterpieces through telekinesis

December 10, 2011 @ 07:06 PM

Inactive

the nerves of these ONLY NY niggas tryna sell their shit for supreme prices...

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 10, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
RandomManDem

$230 shipped each Canada [$240 US]
Will reduce price for black fingerless gloves.

Hit me up if you're looking to sell a pair of f/w11 black and or olive fingerless gloves.

Wanted : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162634/

December 10, 2011 @ 07:42 PM
Nijkap

Grey and burgundy hoodie medium for sale. Hit me up
May possibly let go of a grey in large as well
December 10, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
sxvhype

i reckon about 3/4 of people that bought box logos were for resale, unfortunate, isn't it

Wanted: Supreme Backpack: 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 26th or 28th. All in black. In UK.

December 10, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
PKdaGod

bruh you need a fucking psychiatrist. clothes are clothes mang, da fuck you get so into it for? smh you the type of nigga to cop supreme then put it in a vault and never rock it

the NERVES of this pinoy ass nigga rockin supreme when dude has never set foot on a board, smh
December 10, 2011 @ 10:31 PM
bridger

they are not as hyped. Take that price down at least 70 , even then people probably won't buy it.

Buying that camp to resell wasnt very smart... you can sell it for retail maybe.

i bought three of the yellows for resale. b/c those safari ones with the leopard print were selling around $100+. these are essentially the same thing. well actually these will probably do a better job keeping your head warm. so they'll prob sell for even higher.
Lettingn my yellow polar fleece camp go for $100 shipped. .
It's DS. PM if interested.

Nope that most likely is not gonna be the case. First off these are soft bills which suck. Also, the leporard print camps were clean and they had leporard print on them. Your caps are ugly as fuck yellow. Good luck getting retail.

December 10, 2011 @ 10:33 PM
Incognito

Medium Olive Box Logo Pullover.

Will trade for a Black or Maroon Paisley in Large. PM me.
December 10, 2011 @ 10:42 PM
tree fiddy

please kill yourself dumb herb
December 10, 2011 @ 10:46 PM
mark mike

i dunno i copped the grey polar and i think it looks fine. not the tightest camp obviously but definitely not the worst

It's actually not really a camp, tis a 'soft bill.' You'll notice the difference when you get it (sadface).

...On the upside tho, you can rock a softbill like Wesley Snipes in White Men Can't Jump.

oh i'm rockin that look for sure lolz
December 10, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
VOMITSPIT

you're the biggest faggot here, supreme won't get you ass

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 10, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
VOMITSPIT

You're right, they are the second shittiest camp of this season. Right under velvets..

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 10, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
paulywalnuts

got my zip up yesterday, i sized up but put it in the dryer for about 20 min and it fits perfectly...it's unbelievably warm for a hoody, best item i think i got this season...i left my girls house in the am and it was about 40-45 degrees out and i wasn't cold

does anyone wanna trade their box logo for my hennessey jersey? lol

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

December 10, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
paulywalnuts

You're right, they are the second shittiest camp of this season. Right under velvets..

lol i sorta like my green velvet

what was the best camp?

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

December 10, 2011 @ 11:42 PM
VOMITSPIT

As far as quality goes I mean, but you can probably make any camp from this season look good with the right fits. But I'd say paisley had the best quality compared to the others.

December 10, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
travish

Its all personal preference, I personally think the best this season were the Safari and Donegal, but other would probably say differently

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.