[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 08, 2011 @ 20:50
anyone actually buy the leather motor jacket? hows the quality?
is it worth it or do u recommend any cheaper alternatives?
Mar 08, 2011 @ 21:16
I have heard great things about perfecto by schott. It would be better if supreme gave more info on the jacket, but the quality is prob great.

Im liking the supreme X playboy crewneck and pocket tee any one have any predictions about if they will sell out or can i be more relaxed about picking up on the webstore.
Mar 08, 2011 @ 22:13
I have heard great things about perfecto by schott. It would be better if supreme gave more info on the jacket, but the quality is prob great.

Im liking the supreme X playboy crewneck and pocket tee any one have any predictions about if they will sell out or can i be more relaxed about picking up on the webstore.

If it clearly says supreme on it or contains a box logo then it will clear fast, that applies to all their products. My prediction would be that the playboy varsity will sellout quickly and other things you will be able to sleep on for a few days.
Mar 08, 2011 @ 22:40
and the sid tee is still in stock in a lot of sizes.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

Mar 08, 2011 @ 22:43
Do they restock caps?

http://www.flickr.com/arvinooo http://onivra.tumblr.com/

Mar 08, 2011 @ 22:58
Do they restock caps?

They're restocking items sporadically. Restock on Box Logo decks.
Mar 08, 2011 @ 23:53
I better get my shit by the end of the week. I haven't even received a conf # holy shit
Mar 09, 2011 @ 00:30
I was so bummed when they didn't put the basketball jersey or safari camp caps on the online store tongueface
I'm stoked for the playboy drops though, but if anyone is doing store pick ups, PM me!!
Mar 09, 2011 @ 00:48
Hey guys, anyone wash this season's tees yet? How much shrinkage and hot/warm/cold water?

Appreciate it.
Mar 09, 2011 @ 01:01
WTF i ordered and paid for the zebra backpack but they sent me a camera pouch ?)?)?)?)
Mar 09, 2011 @ 01:21
^ holy shit man. expensive ass pouch

X

Mar 09, 2011 @ 01:40
Do they even respond to emails? I just sent them one explaining what happened.
Mar 09, 2011 @ 01:42
nah, they dont really help you out.. i ordered the red/ snakeskin vans chukkas a while back.. they sent it the wrong address... they didn't really seem to give a shit or give me my money back.. they told me to go to the guys house thay they accidentally sent it to...

it was a gated community.. shaking my head supreme.

haven't ordered anything since.
Mar 09, 2011 @ 02:30

when you e-mail them, you should e-mail them directly at (shop @ supremenewyork.com) <- take out the spaces, instead of the e-mail form on their contact page. they fucked up on one of my orders and were sending it to the wrong address so i e-mailed them from their site but got no reply then the next day i e-mailed them directly and i got a response within 20 minutes.
Mar 09, 2011 @ 08:53
planning on cawpin dat leaves camp tommorow
Mar 09, 2011 @ 12:18
I just looked at my bank statement online and it looks like supreme cancelled my order.wtf
Mar 09, 2011 @ 13:42
I just looked at my bank statement online and it looks like supreme cancelled my order.wtf

they'll probably deduct that money back out soon. i wouldn't worry
Mar 09, 2011 @ 13:44
PM if you need pick ups tomorrow
Mar 09, 2011 @ 13:49

Same, the payment was on my statement and now its gone...i ordered my shit thurs and still didnt receive shippin info. smokeyface
Mar 09, 2011 @ 14:07
Same, the payment was on my statement and now its gone...i ordered my shit thurs and still didnt receive shippin info. smokeyface

same thing happened to me
Mar 09, 2011 @ 14:21
Finally got my tracking from that Thursday drop. Jeez I'd normally receive my package Wednesday. Hopefully they'd pick up their shipping game back to there normal pace.
Mar 09, 2011 @ 14:34
Nothing new here...typical Supreme at work.
Mar 09, 2011 @ 14:40
I ordered thursday, PAID
Sunday money went back on my card.
Tuesday they shipped my order.
Today i received the order.
They still havent taken the money back.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Mar 09, 2011 @ 14:51
If anyone has or can do a pickup of a tiger stripe cap, PM me please! no rape
Mar 09, 2011 @ 15:11
I finally went ahead and emailed them about my order. If they cancelled it I'm gonna be super pissed.
Mar 09, 2011 @ 15:17
I dont think they cancelled anyones orders.
Read what happened to me.

I e-mailed them and this is what they sent me

"Due to the overwhelming amount of orders we received opening day; all
orders are set back a couple of days. Please be patient your order will
be shipping shortly.
Thanks,
Supreme"

They sent me that e-mail today when my order had already been shipped and delivered.
So, im pretty sure they're just sending out one MASS e-mail to anyone that e-mails them about their order.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Mar 09, 2011 @ 15:24
^^Hopefully I'll get the same response. And hopefully I'll get my package by the weekend.
Mar 09, 2011 @ 17:08

I dont see why they shouldn't they def should send you a backpack, thats what you ordered and payed for.
Still haven't gotten an update on my order from last week thurs.
Mar 09, 2011 @ 17:59
Finally got my tracking. It's about time Supreme. March 16th delivery tho? fuck
Mar 09, 2011 @ 19:25
Still haven't even received a tracking number and I ordered on March 3. At this point I'd rather just cancel my order, fuck it.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0