Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 4, 2011 @ 12:04 AM
piffaliffagus

I bet majority of the people that are hating on november members can't even skate.

No one gives a fuck. Stay on topic.
If you don't have anything relavant to say, don't say it.

Copped another futura beanie cuz i couldnt decide on what colors i wanted. Grey and Navy coming my way

Stay on topic? You do know supreme is a skate brand right? So in order to stay on topic I guess I'm going to have to brag about what I ordered off the supreme site. Because everyone obviously gives a fuck about what you bought.

I bet majority of the people that are hating on november members can't even skate.

quit being bitter. another month from now, it's gonna be 2012, and all this bashing on november '11 members should die down (unless you guys keep making stupid/irrelevant posts).

2012 will be a new trend, things will return back to normal soon.

I wasn't trying to defend the nov. members. I just thought it was funny that kids who don't even skate act like they have more rights to a skate brand than some bitch ass OF fan who asks dumb questions. Like signing up to a forum earlier is cool or something. The only reason I joined this forum was so that I can sell a bunch of my old supreme gear.

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

December 4, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
Enjoi

what the fuck nigga, i've been checking the site all day. and the one time i go out for a lil they restock.
December 4, 2011 @ 01:46 AM
lol

Copped another futura beanie cuz i couldnt decide on what colors i wanted. Grey and Navy coming my way

Stay on topic? You do know supreme is a skate brand right? So in order to stay on topic I guess I'm going to have to brag about what I ordered off the supreme site. Because everyone obviously gives a fuck about what you bought.

quit being bitter. another month from now, it's gonna be 2012, and all this bashing on november '11 members should die down (unless you guys keep making stupid/irrelevant posts).

I wasn't trying to defend the nov. members. I just thought it was funny that kids who don't even skate act like they have more rights to a skate brand than some bitch ass OF fan who asks dumb questions. Like signing up to a forum earlier is cool or something. The only reason I joined this forum was so that I can sell a bunch of my old supreme gear.

TAKE THE D AND MOVE ON FAGGOT

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 4, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
Lurk

Do you have to size up on the Box logo hoodies? I just would like the answer to this one question.

-Thanks
December 4, 2011 @ 03:33 AM
dalek

If you want it to fit a little baggy, yes. If not, no.
December 4, 2011 @ 03:40 AM
Enjoi

any niggas that are around 5'7-5'8 wear a large in bl's?
December 4, 2011 @ 03:55 AM
BrandoQ

http://brandoq.tumblr.com/ http://soundcloud.com/bq92

December 4, 2011 @ 03:58 AM
warts

Trading a Navy Box Logo LARGE for a VERIZON IPHONE or OFFER
December 4, 2011 @ 04:00 AM
hooperr

anyone know why some camp caps have a different number of eyelets on the sides than others? for example the tribal and shadowplaid camps have three eyelets on each side compared to two on other camps like the safari or canvas
December 4, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
Rekuso

Trading a size M Burgundy Box Logo for any of these:

-size S Box Logos (Navy/Black/Burgundy)
-size M Box Logos (Navy/Black)

ig quinnrekuso

December 4, 2011 @ 04:46 AM
fixpreme

SUPREME BOX HOODIE BLACK (NEGRO) XL FOR TRADE FOR L.
December 4, 2011 @ 04:52 AM
plato

anyone know why some camp caps have a different number of eyelets on the sides than others? for example the tribal and shadowplaid camps have three eyelets on each side compared to two on other camps like the safari or canvas

Probably for them to be more breathable
Shadows looks heavy and hardcore vs the regular canvas.
I dunno though. Just what i think..
December 4, 2011 @ 05:04 AM
isnapback511

any niggas that are around 5'7-5'8 wear a large in bl's?

unless u like it baggy,then stay a med u hipster

peace

re

December 4, 2011 @ 05:24 AM
Keban

Selling burgundy thermal DS and supreme champion two tone (black/grey) DS. both size M.
December 4, 2011 @ 05:58 AM
xo Nitsuj

oh you hard cuz you got so much supreme you need sell your old shit.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

December 4, 2011 @ 06:03 AM
warts

No he doesnt have so much supreme he just got smalls for cheap off ebay trying to trade for XXL's
December 4, 2011 @ 06:09 AM
Shammgod

Looking to trade an army box logo hoodie in M for a 25th backpack + cash. Hmu if you are interested
December 4, 2011 @ 07:59 AM
abcking

LOL. The creator is takin all them items no one else wants..

+ www.tallcans.org +

December 4, 2011 @ 08:02 AM
lol

thats good, now all the faggots will buy all the shit we dont buy lol

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 4, 2011 @ 08:04 AM
vincentht

tyler and him look like chocolate m&ms
December 4, 2011 @ 08:28 AM
abcking

thats good, now all the faggots will buy all the shit we dont buy lol

lol maybe the creator is takin one for the supreme team so the sheep all buy the season's worst!

+ www.tallcans.org +

December 4, 2011 @ 08:59 AM
mobbyluii

I have some DS Supreme x Nike SB 94 (Wheat) Sz. 9. Anyone willing to trade for a maroon box logo sz. L. I will trade the shoes and some $$$ for a box logo. Hit me up!!

IG: @mobbyluii

December 4, 2011 @ 10:35 AM
spinningharmony

I'm looking to trade a medium gray box logo for either a large gray or black one. pm me
December 4, 2011 @ 10:36 AM
b-r-ate

tyler and him look like chocolate m&ms

now das gay.

ja sam tu zbog para.

December 4, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
Quesarito

noobs/rookies everywhere get bashed, it's nothing out of the ordinary— and it's like a reoccurring cycle. is it stupid? maybe. but it shouldn't be unexpected.

and this is my personal opinion, but i have no problem on dudes who don't skate and choose to wear supreme. it's similar to those who wear jordans, but don't play basketball (which i have no problem with either).
December 4, 2011 @ 03:29 PM
Sponge

I'll trade maroon box logo for grey.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/su preme-northface-galore-visvim-jkts-more/?#post- 3245185 SUPREME NORTHFACE GALORE

December 4, 2011 @ 06:29 PM
xo Nitsuj

if i could pick any two items from this season to wear those would be the last two i would pick..

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

December 4, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
xo Nitsuj

No he doesnt have so much supreme he just got smalls for cheap off ebay trying to trade for XXL's

oh forreal. lol whatta tool

December 4, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
StephonPurham

i love how people who rock supreme get absolutely bashed on by other people who wear or even slightly know about supreme. tyler ruined supreme for us all
December 4, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
plato

Free shits free doe.. But srsly. That hoodie looks horrible. Feel bad for kids who HAD to cop it just because its a box logo...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.