Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 2, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
nexx42

lol at all u guys going crazy over supreme now. supreme is so played out this season due to the sudden onslaught of hype. wearing f/w 11 supreme is like being a nov 11 hb member. its just a giant flag that youre a dickrider.

"On your mark, get ready, set, buy"

Stop being an elitist.......what happens if they start selling Supreme at Macys....you probably going to kill ya self......
I love how when underground things become popular the pioneers get salty....thats the type of shit that makes you a hipster.....

^ wys
December 2, 2011 @ 04:22 PM

Inactive

can someone please get me box logo in a medium:

[in priority order:]

1. Navy
2. Grey
3. Olive

please, my goodness. only reliable members who normally post, not random new members...if you can get it for me, please PM me, if not, don't.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 2, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
abcking

yeah lmfao. i look back and its fucking GONE. told all the niggas to keep an eye out, but no one could find it. on some houdini shit

lol damn son you got ganked for your preme... I'd be wildin out!

+ www.tallcans.org +

December 2, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
iAmSofaKing

yeah lmfao. i look back and its fucking GONE. told all the niggas to keep an eye out, but no one could find it. on some houdini shit

No matter how you put it, you still got robbed..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 2, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
poop.

^ hahahah. i know. at first i was like >:O then i was like XD
December 2, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
PKdaGod

damn niggas be thirsty for the 'preme. out robbin' and shit smh
December 2, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
StephonPurham

anybody get there shipping yet?
December 2, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
WE DONDA.

orders will ship next week.
December 2, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
ChicagoLDRS

funny ass shit. i was rocking my shadow plaid at a fucking frat party and some nigga decides to snatch it while im not looking. of course i dont give a shit cause i think its a boy, cause no dirty ass nigga would do that right? wrong. nigga was deadass. LOL! how a stanky ass nigga gonna be rocking my fresh ass hat. smh

Straight grime....I'd be headhuntin' for that MFer

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

December 2, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Stop bitching at each other about when you signed up to a fucking forum...get real.

Futura Beanies are back up. I'm still fiending for a 2-tone parka re-up & a Safari restock!!!

safaris are all over SS for like 90

Not a member...how can I use their marketplace w/o membership?

December 2, 2011 @ 05:51 PM
NelsS

lol at all u guys going crazy over supreme now. supreme is so played out this season due to the sudden onslaught of hype. wearing f/w 11 supreme is like being a nov 11 hb member. its just a giant flag that youre a dickrider.

lol @ being a hipster faggot and stops wearing supreme just cause of the hype.

it's not being hipster. the brand association changes meanings when certain different people start wearing it and some eople don't want to be associated with the people that are wearing preme now. it makes sense shorty.
same shit goes for all the fake louis and gucci shit out there. all the hood boogers start rockin it and it loses value.
December 2, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
sxvhype

Whoever buys medium hoodies must be tiny af

Wanted: Supreme Backpack: 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 26th or 28th. All in black. In UK.

December 2, 2011 @ 05:57 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I don't think I' could even fit in a medium...y'all must be weighing in at under a buck 50 lol

December 2, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
WE DONDA.

the brand association changes meanings when different people start wearing it and somepeople don't want to be associated with the people that are wearing preme now. it makes sense shorty.

how is that any different than a hipster? it values counter-culture, which is essentially defining what a hipster is.
December 2, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
VOMITSPIT

this niggas thinkin hesthe scrouge with all his negative posts

welcome to hypebeast faggot, THIS IS WHAT WE DO BRAH, CAN I TRAP WITCHU BRAH

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

December 2, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
lineage

restock on blue/olive/black canvas caps, get on it niggas.
December 2, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
DjComplex72

lol @ being a hipster faggot and stops wearing supreme just cause of the hype.

it's not being hipster. the brand association changes meanings when certain different people start wearing it and some eople don't want to be associated with the people that are wearing preme now. it makes sense shorty.
same shit goes for all the fake louis and gucci shit out there. all the hood boogers start rockin it and it loses value.

No this makes you a fucking hipster.....worry about yourself not others.....what kind of how shit is that.....and "Hood boogers" whats that mean.....I see all type of people wearing fake Gucci and Louie not just "hood boogers" ole racist ass bitch....fuck outta here..... go rock Triple Five Soul you bitch ass hipster......ole mayor of Williamsburg.....Childish Gambino in my Ipod ass nigga

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

December 2, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
fixpreme

lol im december member nd i have better shit than all of you k thnx bye.
December 2, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
Lurk

I didn't buy a box logo hoodie this year but I'm curious. Do you have to size up on the box logo hoodie if you want to wear a shirt underneath it? So like if I wear a large hoodie regularly, for Supreme I would need an XL?

Sorry for being new, I don't claim to know anything about this particular brand.

-Thanks
December 2, 2011 @ 06:49 PM
DJPrep

blue and olive canvas camp restock
December 2, 2011 @ 06:52 PM
fixpreme

I didn't buy a box logo hoodie this year but I'm curious. Do you have to size up on the box logo hoodie if you want to wear a shirt underneath it? So like if I wear a large hoodie regularly, for Supreme I would need an XL?

Sorry for being new, I don't claim to know anything about this particular brand.

-Thanks

Bruh,

Let a OG supreme wearer break you off on some real ass street knowledge ye dig ?
Fuckin with supreme means you'll need cream and you need to roll with a team yadadadamean ? oh and can't forget ya needa move mean. But naw no size up needed.
December 2, 2011 @ 06:53 PM
icywhite

lol im december member nd i have better shit than all of you k thnx bye.

shut up son. u sound like a chic w. ur "k thnx bye xoxo"

*my question is broke

December 2, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
mobbyluii

Copped that black canvas camp cap on restock bout 10 minutes ago.. dadadoe on a bitch

IG: @mobbyluii

December 2, 2011 @ 07:00 PM
fixpreme

Copped that black canvas camp cap on restock bout 10 minutes ago.. dadadoe on a bitch

RESTOCK ON GREY AND NAVY HOODIES LARGE.
December 2, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
plato

December 2, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
Enjoi

im 5'7, am i good goin with a medium? nigga just wants some snug
December 2, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
WE DONDA.

medium sounds straight for you, unless you fat af.
December 2, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
isnapback511

RESTOCK ON GREY AND NAVY HOODIES LARGE.

Dec 2011 members

After just had chiefn , looking at the ny website, fkn regret passing on them yesterday.
i know y now im a NovMember! ;(

re

December 2, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
NelsS

No this makes you a fucking hipster.....worry about yourself not others.....what kind of how shit is that.....and "Hood boogers" whats that mean.....I see all type of people wearing fake Gucci and Louie not just "hood boogers" ole racist ass bitch....fuck outta here..... go rock Triple Five Soul you bitch ass hipster......ole mayor of Williamsburg.....Childish Gambino in my Ipod ass nigga

You clearly have no idea what a "hipster" is. Rejecting a brand because of the cultural affiliation it has has nothing to do with hipsters. Do you wear South Pole? Why not? Why are you on Hypebeast? It's part of a cultural image. The majority of people adopting Supreme now are lames that give a new meaning to the label. I never said i was worried about anyone, actually. I was just backing dude up.
On the hood booger note, did I mention race, or was that you? The reason ready to wear high fashion labels keep their prices high is to keep the riff raff from wearing their clothes/handbags/etc. When people make knockoffs, the value of the brand depreciates.
Get it shorty?
Word to Donald Glover =) i do listen to him.
December 2, 2011 @ 08:42 PM
R.

FULL RESTOCK ON GREY BOX LOGO.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.