Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 2, 2011 @ 06:54 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Holler if you're slangin' a black safari.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

December 2, 2011 @ 06:59 AM
warts

Selling a Medium Grey box logo for 100 shipped.
First to name the measurements for the biggie tee gets it!
December 2, 2011 @ 07:03 AM
beastyone

^ Gonna make Nov2011 go nuts.
December 2, 2011 @ 07:03 AM
1neSTixNJ

looking to grab a maroon or navy thermal hood-logo hoodie. pm me if you're selling. paypal ready.
December 2, 2011 @ 07:05 AM
trillassnigga

anyone willing to trade an XL box logo for some camps ( red real tree, navy and maroon paisely)
December 2, 2011 @ 07:07 AM
beastyone

looking to grab a maroon or navy thermal hood-logo hoodie. pm me if you're selling. paypal ready.

You might want to include a size to help yourself out.
December 2, 2011 @ 07:08 AM
JIBBA

damn i wish i cawwpd one of those Heavyweight plaids in gold...

Thats the only thing from all FW 11 that actually looks perfect in that color

edit:
also did the restock the canvas camps sometime? cause I thought they were off this morning

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

December 2, 2011 @ 07:12 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I've been looking forward to the heavy flannels to drops for months now just b/c of that gold joint. I copped it today, surprised it sold out, but it's the dopest of the flannels for this season.

I got raped on shipping today...three separate orders, 2 rogos and a gold flannel, all $10 each...

Give me my Concord 11's and a Black Safari and I'm done spending loot 'til 2012 ;)

December 2, 2011 @ 07:12 AM
vanitas

Anyone who copped a navy box rogo size M get at me with non rape price
December 2, 2011 @ 07:19 AM
JIBBA

I've been looking forward to the heavy flannels to drops for months now just b/c of that gold joint. I copped it today, surprised it sold out, but it's the dopest of the flannels for this season.

I got raped on shipping today...three separate orders, 2 rogos and a gold flannel, all $10 each...

i forgot all about it with the box logo frenzy... barely got away with a navy one

and $30 for shipping for three pieces of clothing is fucked... supreme is all about rape prices everywhere all day eryday

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

December 2, 2011 @ 07:20 AM
goldANDsacks

Supreme
Dec 01 at 11:00
online shop order

Dear Dickryder,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Dec 01 at 11:00 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #123727
Suede Trooper Hat
Style: Black
Price: $80
Box Logo Pullover
Style: Burgundy
Size: Large
Price: $138
cart total: $218
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $228

CONGRATS, I JUST CALLED UP SUPREME AND CANCELLED THAT ORDER NUMBER. GOOD DAY, SIR.

did u call and say "hello sir, my name is Dickryder..." because that alone would be awesome.
December 2, 2011 @ 07:22 AM
trillassnigga

looking for a f/w 2010 hockey top size L. pm me
December 2, 2011 @ 07:27 AM
tree fiddy

Give me my Concord 11's and a Black Safari and I'm done spending loot 'til 2012 ;)

dumbass, you realize you could have just done one order with the box logo and flannel right? that's what you get for doing 3 seperate orders
December 2, 2011 @ 07:35 AM
JIBBA

wow relax asshole

you just got all pissy for no reason thinkin i dont understand how $!0 x 3 is $10

thanks though

December 2, 2011 @ 07:36 AM
ChicagoLDRS

dumbass, you realize you could have just done one order with the box logo and flannel right? that's what you get for doing 3 seperate orders

Yep...as soon as I saw the rogos were up I copped a white. Then, I looked back thru and saw the heavy flannels so I copped....THEN I started to stare at the Navy rogo and fell in love so at the next restock I copped. Fuck it, I'd rather spend an extra $20 on shipping than pay an extra $100 for a rogo or an extra $50 for the flannel.

December 2, 2011 @ 08:43 AM
POISENCTRLCC

Stop bitching at each other about when you signed up to a fucking forum...get real.

Futura Beanies are back up. I'm still fiending for a 2-tone parka re-up & a Safari restock!!!

safaris are all over SS for like 90

http://brainbandits.com

December 2, 2011 @ 08:54 AM
1neSTixNJ

You might want to include a size to help yourself out.

yea u right. medium
December 2, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
shinjin

youll probably be able to wear it but it will never fit.

well played
December 2, 2011 @ 11:04 AM
POISENCTRLCC

if any1 has an xl hood logo in army,grey,maroon or black DS and is willing to trade for some camps from this season (brown real tree, purple shadow plaid and navy paisley) hit me up..all 3 for the hood…same deal for the uptown hoodies except in white and the red imperial hood….msg me for tagged pics

http://brainbandits.com

December 2, 2011 @ 12:02 PM
goldANDsacks

lol at all u guys going crazy over supreme now. supreme is so played out this season due to the sudden onslaught of hype. wearing f/w 11 supreme is like being a nov 11 hb member. its just a giant flag that youre a dickrider.

"On your mark, get ready, set, buy"
December 2, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
Derrick Kayo

TUFF HOMO
December 2, 2011 @ 02:47 PM
WE DONDA.

lol at all u guys going crazy over supreme now. supreme is so played out this season due to the sudden onslaught of hype. wearing f/w 11 supreme is like being a nov 11 hb member. its just a giant flag that youre a dickrider.

lol @ being a hipster faggot and stops wearing supreme just cause of the hype.
December 2, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
DjComplex72

Stop being an elitist.......what happens if they start selling Supreme at Macys....you probably going to kill ya self......
I love how when underground things become popular the pioneers get salty....thats the type of shit that makes you a hipster.....

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

December 2, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
Noheadphones

what was supreme thinking releasing a $600 leather jacket same day as the box logos. lmao

Different market segments and they know the box logos will sell out same day.

Why so thirsty?

December 2, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
PowerCum

I got some Supreme x Nike Delta Force Sz. 9.5.

Im willing to trade that for a Sz. M Box in Grey, Navy, or black.

lol
December 2, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
poop.

funny ass shit. i was rocking my shadow plaid at a fucking frat party and some nigga decides to snatch it while im not looking. of course i dont give a shit cause i think its a boy, cause no dirty ass nigga would do that right? wrong. nigga was deadass. LOL! how a stanky ass nigga gonna be rocking my fresh ass hat. smh
December 2, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
WE DONDA.

^ wait, so dude took it straight off your head?
December 2, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
poop.

yeah lmfao. i look back and its fucking GONE. told all the niggas to keep an eye out, but no one could find it. on some houdini shit
December 2, 2011 @ 04:12 PM
randomtw

anybody know why supreme doesn't sell smalls online?
December 2, 2011 @ 04:16 PM

Inactive

keunglw, please report to my PM please.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.