Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 1, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
Lurk

I've got a question. To those that went back and bought a different color hoodie. How did you do that with one credit card?

-Thanks
December 1, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
Unknown27

I have a OG Black Box logo Hit me up with offers.... Just Think How cool you'll look when you trick all your friends into thinking you were buying before 2011!

:-)
ChicagoLDRS

Kinda wish I went straight for that maroon instead of grey I done messed up

Well you only had about 11 seconds to make the decision...Gray is legit as fuck too, not like you copped the gold lol

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

otterdonnelly

who the fuck is gonna cawp gold

Deadass. That white stitching makes that mothafucka a nono my nigga. Cats who did that were just desperate and scared of missing restocks.
December 1, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
Gary

I Updated Safari On My Mac Just Yesterday and it Was Never This Fast On Supreme's Website Before

Stop Typing Like This It Looks Stupid. Type like a regular person.

And Fall Into Your Level Naw Im Straight

Inactive

I have a OG Black Box logo Hit me up with offers.... Just Think How cool you'll look when you trick all your friends into thinking you were buying before 2011!

:-)

is this real life?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

Unreachable

Decided to pass, congrats to those that actually managed to snag one. cool
December 1, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I've got a question. To those that went back and bought a different color hoodie. How did you do that with one credit card?

-Thanks

I use more than one card breh breh....I gots me a navy and a white :D

AHo

-Thanks

you have two
Futuristic

copped a burgundy og diamond hoodie the other day, so i had to go for a different color in the grey.
that black one is looking sick though..
Unknown27

That was a weak drop besides the box logos.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Thats The Shit Everyone Was Waitin On Beside Hennys Jersey , Safari's - Looks Like Someones Salty For Not Coppin A Hoodie

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Thats The Shit Everyone Was Waitin On Beside Hennys Jersey , Safari's - Looks Like Someones Salty For Not Coppin A Hoodie

naw bro, I live in Florida I don't wear hoodies lol. I was hopin for some camps tho.

do u listen to odd future??

um yeah wtf does this have to do with the box logos. i don't listen to tyler tho. only earl and hodgy beats for me.

You're a Faggot. Go away.
lol

who here bought gold be honest

gotta seperate the men from the hypebeasts and shit

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

December 1, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
ChicagoLDRS

They all gone now...sorry sleepers.

Inactive

naw bro, I live in Florida I don't wear hoodies lol. I was hopin for some camps tho.

um yeah wtf does this have to do with the box logos. i don't listen to tyler tho. only earl and hodgy beats for me.

I just shrugged.

Feedback

Gary

who here bought gold be honest

gotta seperate the men from the hypebeasts and shit

The only reason i would buy a gold hoodie is to wipe my ass with it
December 1, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
steez1500

suspended

Cant wait to see what's in store for next season! you guys think there will be a warehouse sale?
December 1, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
chrondo

Or learn how to type? Xanga blogging faggot.
December 1, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
ChicagoLDRS

lol @ that dude coming here on the biggest drop of the year and talmbout 'this shit weak, where da camps at?' Esp when theres only one more camp left in the season IIRC.

fast-life

why is my confirmation taking so long?

i only speak swaghili and trapanese.

StephonPurham

I just shrugged.

December 1, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Got my conf. already for my white and my navy and my heavy flannel. I feel like I just had sex...who wants to light up?

December 1, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
arsonist21

Almost forgot about the drop today, I actually received the Supreme online shop update @ 7:45am PT.

Does anyone know if this is the 1st time that Supreme has released an OLIVE Box Logo???
December 1, 2011 @ 04:35 PM
Unknown27

Cant wait to see what's in store for next season! you guys think there will be a warehouse sale?
Odd Future x Supreme hoodies caps'n tee's bro... Shits gonna be bananas!
DjComplex72

Anybody get the Leather Down Jacket ?

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

ChicagoLDRS

They do a sale in Jan I believe to clear out their shit. Expect lots of CNN snapbacks lol.

I'm still praying for the mythical safari restock, but I've come to the realization that I'll have to pay $100 for one :/

December 1, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
otterdonnelly

Got my conf. already for my white and my navy and my heavy flannel. I feel like I just had sex...who wants to light up?

I'm happy. Only thing i bought this season. Don't really fuck with camps soo....next year more colors. Just gonna cake up and cop some high end shit
ILL.WILL

Lol, I will buy someones grey box logo in a large non rape.
RandomManDem

Army and black both L with the quickness

Wanted : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162634/

ChicagoLDRS

Odd Future x Supreme hoodies caps'n tee's bro... Shits gonna be bananas!

I already pre-ordered the tee w/ Tyler taking a shit!

December 1, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
travish

I'm going to regret not getting one in a couple months when I realize I have to wait another year. Fuck resellers.

premes.tumblr.com // instagram: travisfuckinghall - VanCity

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.