SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 24, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
pmo

so what's going on right now...
November 24, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
IrvinAmbil

Lol not gonna lie you guys had me scramblin on my computer tryin to get to the website :D.
November 24, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
Tasteless603

Damn the Chumlee arc snapback sold out sadsadsad
Where are all the November members?
I'm going to eat and party like it's the apocalypse
HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FELLOW AMERICANS!!!!!
November 24, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
michaelgd

About the snap fronts; I'm closer to 6,1 and like 160ish and a large fits my perfect. Keep in mind it's more like a jacket than a hoodie due to the buttons so a snug fit actually looks proper. I think w. if it was baggy and u had it button up it would look silly. I will post a pic of me wearin a large today when I get a chance

Thanks homie I appreciate it.
November 24, 2011 @ 05:07 PM
michaelgd

About the snap fronts; I'm closer to 6,1 and like 160ish and a large fits my perfect. Keep in mind it's more like a jacket than a hoodie due to the buttons so a snug fit actually looks proper. I think w. if it was baggy and u had it button up it would look silly. I will post a pic of me wearin a large today when I get a chance

November 24, 2011 @ 05:26 PM
TonyBG

you guys are mad frowned upon and are all butthurt that you cant get on SS yet you act like the elite of supreme here its crazy really. NOV 11 members giving shit to others caling them noobs and giving them wrong info..
November 24, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
jplarr

anyone know the significance of the TCB on the side of this years loro new eras??
November 24, 2011 @ 05:30 PM
LUPS

The City Bullies

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 24, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
StephonPurham

selling my SS acount, get at me
November 24, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
Conrad Muscarella

I'm new. don't hurt me.

does anyone know what the northface jackets will go for? i'm guessing well over 200
November 24, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
egoflexin

I'm new. don't hurt me.

does anyone know what the northface jackets will go for? i'm guessing well over 200

at least double that
November 24, 2011 @ 07:04 PM
Conrad Muscarella

damn.

November 24, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
sxvhype

Free Shipping on orders over $50......have fun

Wanted: Supreme Backpack: 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 26th or 28th. All in black. In UK.

November 24, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
StephonPurham

Free Shipping.....have fun

thats tommorow right?
November 24, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
oh soul legit

yep^
tomorrow through monday on $50 orders and above
November 24, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
dchao

I'm probably going to supreme store (LA) on Saturday, what are the colors of theboxlogo hoodies and the pricing?
November 24, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
krysknows

you guys are mad frowned upon and are all butthurt that you cant get on SS yet you act like the elite of supreme here its crazy really. NOV 11 members giving shit to others caling them noobs and giving them wrong info..

Unless you need to be riding the train hard, SS accounts are useless, doesn't offer anything more then exclusivity. As far as the other half, people/kids thrive on trying to fit in and resort to acting like dumb fucks, these are the people that get no respect.

I'm new. don't hurt me.

at least double that

I called, Was told $250.

anyone know the significance of the TCB on the side of this years loro new eras??

A simple google search can suffice, but since you can't think that far ahead. "Take Care of Business"

"Look Down at me you see a fool; Look up at me you see a god; Look straight at me you see yourself" -C.Manson

November 24, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
dieseldan

would box logos really drop with free shipping? idk about that.
November 24, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
Conrad Muscarella

250? tight. thanks man.
November 24, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
CrackPipeLips

fuck, no free shipping to canada.

WACK
November 24, 2011 @ 07:57 PM
xo Nitsuj

lol that is pretty wack. they say free shipping and then put limitations on it.
guess its understandable doe

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

November 24, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
jplarr

Unless you need to be riding the train hard, SS accounts are useless, doesn't offer anything more then exclusivity. As far as the other half, people/kids thrive on trying to fit in and resort to acting like dumb fucks, these are the people that get no respect.

I'm new. don't hurt me.

at least double that

I called, Was told $250.

A simple google search can suffice, but since you can't think that far ahead. "Take Care of Business"

yeah i did search that. it's a common acronym, doesn't mean that's why it's on there. sorry your dad's gay
November 24, 2011 @ 08:26 PM

Inactive

free shipping on orders over 50, not just free shipping. be clear.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

November 24, 2011 @ 08:50 PM
abcking

It has been confirmed, box logo drops moved to Cyber Monday @ 4:30 PM GMT.

Thank me later.

Word, I heard this shit too, 2 degrees from an inside source.

+ www.tallcans.org +

November 24, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
abcking

Also, I copped an XL in the snapfront, and uhhhhhh, this shit is awkwardly short. Sleeves were ok but man it came up close to a belly shirt on me... keep in mind I'm 6'4, 210lbs though so most of the time I'm a little too lanky and long for preme shit.

oh and about them box logs and fools sayin they aint special... ya'll do realize a lot of us just cop to flip so that we can wear the preme shit we want for free right? Its all about flippin the benjamins on these clothes mayn!... then when you wear it, you think to yaself, "damn... it feels good to be a gangsta". Fuck ya'll non-2011 members. Just playing, have a great day with family and friends. Keep dreamin of them box logos doe.

+ www.tallcans.org +

November 24, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
VOMITSPIT

Yea it will. Cause they'll bump the retail price up $10 if anything and make the same profit.

But shit last weeks paisley order they said it'd come on Tuesday, then they scheduled it for early delivery on Monday, now it says it's at the UPS down the street so I figure that shits comin' tomorrow (Friday).
November 24, 2011 @ 09:13 PM
filthavenue

If supreme priced box logos at $250 shit would still sell out

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

November 24, 2011 @ 09:16 PM
InfamousZero

Yea it will. Cause they'll bump the retail price up $10 if anything and make the same profit.

But shit last weeks paisley order they said it'd come on Tuesday, then they scheduled it for early delivery on Monday, now it says it's at the UPS down the street so I figure that shits comin' tomorrow (Friday).

UPS dont work tomorrow lol

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

November 24, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
VOMITSPIT

lol black friday ain't no holiday, UPS employees get to take they ass to work and deliver my shit
November 24, 2011 @ 09:54 PM
krysknows

I'm new. don't hurt me.

at least double that

I called, Was told $250.

yeah i did search that. it's a common acronym, doesn't mean that's why it's on there. sorry your dad's gay

Child, keep telling yourself you're not an idiot. Moving on.

"Look Down at me you see a fool; Look up at me you see a god; Look straight at me you see yourself" -C.Manson

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.