[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 24, 2011 @ 05:16
Box logo hoodies are so stupid. Just a plain regular ass hoodie with the logo. I hope you nigs are buying to resell to the hypebeast and OF groupies.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 05:21
^ you can say the same thing about any other streetwear brand....."o its just a hoodie with print on it"

the fuck outta here

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Nov 24, 2011 @ 05:25
Nah box hoodies are good quality (Like most streetwear brands) but basic as fuck. Was gonna cop, then realized I was about to blow $150 on a regular grey hoodie.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Nov 24, 2011 @ 05:28
yeah email says drops friday. I'm just waiting on the Suede trooper and probably a box logo and then I'm callin' it a day on FW2011
Nov 24, 2011 @ 05:29
I mean if it was like $80 at the most I would understand, but $150 is crazy. But props to Supreme for turning $20 hoodies into $150
Dat hustle.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 05:31
cyc blanks are expensive as fuck doe
i have to get on a bus that leaves at 745 on friday.fuck.
been waiting on box logos all season.
hopefully theres a way around this

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

Nov 24, 2011 @ 05:41
hey ive never owned anything supreme so bear with me

i had a question on how the wool snapback 'fuckouttahere' fits.

like i really dig diamonds deep fit with a kinda short bill. as opposed to hundreds which fits shallow and has a long bill and looks awkward.

where does it fall between the two?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

Nov 24, 2011 @ 06:08
cyc blanks are expensive as fuck doe
i have to get on a bus that leaves at 745 on friday.fuck.
been waiting on box logos all season.
hopefully theres a way around this

Bring ur smartphone n use that.

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

Nov 24, 2011 @ 06:47
hey ive never owned anything supreme so bear with me

i had a question on how the wool snapback 'fuckouttahere' fits.

like i really dig diamonds deep fit with a kinda short bill. as opposed to hundreds which fits shallow and has a long bill and looks awkward.

where does it fall between the two?

Ordered a grey/black fuckouttahere cap, it fits pretty deep. Plus whenever i wear snapbacks im usually on the last 3 snaps, with these ones i can use 4-5 snaps if that means anything...

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Nov 24, 2011 @ 06:49
didn't get stickers with my nikes. didnt bother me, wasnt expecting any stickers anyway
Nov 24, 2011 @ 06:50
Nov 24, 2011 @ 07:02
reigning champ hoodies (the brand that supreme uses for their box logos) are like 130 with no logo whatsoever, so i have no problem paying that for a box logo hoodie.

but i could save 25 dollars shipping and go buy a RC hoodie since they are made here in vancouver
Nov 24, 2011 @ 07:16
^was exactly my point. reigning champ uses cyc aswell. shit is on point.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

Nov 24, 2011 @ 07:17
didn't get stickers with my nikes. didnt bother me, wasnt expecting any stickers anyway

Well, you should expect them. It even states in their FAQ that all orders come with them.

I mean if it was like $80 at the most I would understand, but $150 is crazy. But props to Supreme for turning $20 hoodies into $150
Dat hustle.

Pretty hard to explain, but they hit it on the mark with the logo. It's fucking solid and pretty timeless. Besides, you're on hb; I'm sure there might be something pricey in your closet that I wouldn't dare drop a dime on. To each his own.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

Nov 24, 2011 @ 07:30
I didn't get any stickers with my last 3 orders. Oh well, not that serious
Nov 24, 2011 @ 08:04
What time is the Friday drop at?
Nov 24, 2011 @ 08:06
Yeah I didn't get stickers on my last order too... oh well.. :/
Nov 24, 2011 @ 08:09
^was exactly my point. reigning champ uses cyc aswell. shit is on point.

dudes sound mad homo when they say "shit is on point."

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Nov 24, 2011 @ 08:46
real talk im still waking up for the drop tommorow smokeyface
Nov 24, 2011 @ 08:51
What time is the Friday drop at?

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Nov 24, 2011 @ 09:03
how much did the donegal camp caps retail for?
Nov 24, 2011 @ 09:26
If u can't afford it and/or don't think it's worth than why the fuck are you here?

*my question is broke

Nov 24, 2011 @ 09:46
It has been confirmed, box logo drops moved to Cyber Monday @ 4:30 PM GMT.

Thank me later.

Inactive User

Nov 24, 2011 @ 13:10
Box logo hoodies are so stupid. Just a plain regular ass hoodie with the logo. I hope you nigs are buying to resell to the hypebeast and OF groupies.

who are you, where did you come from and why are you here?

happy thanksgiving my hb fam.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 13:13
where did you come
Nov 24, 2011 @ 13:13
i come on ya face.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 14:21
Really how small do the snap fronts fit? If I was a L in the box logos would I have to go for a XL in snap front?

Edit: I'm 6'
Edit edit: Happy Thanksgiving
Nov 24, 2011 @ 15:17
If I'm 6'1 175 what size should I be hoping for if I'm lucky enough to grab a box logo today?

I was thinking xl because it sounds like they run small. I usually like a iittle bagginess in my hoodies. But would love confirmation from someone that owns one.

Thanks fam.

Happy Thanksgiving
Nov 24, 2011 @ 15:36
If I'm 6'1 175 what size should I be hoping for if I'm lucky enough to grab a box logo today? I was thinking xl because it sounds like they run small. I usually like a iittle bagginess in my hoodies. But would love confirmation from someone that owns one.

they are slim but people are seriously stressing this sizing down thing w/ the box logos. they'rs not that small. if you want it to fit i would get your size but if you want it baggier defidently size up one.
EDIT: unless of course your in the middle of a size. like if your closer to a large than a medium def get L. In my case, im in the middle of a small and a medium so ima get a medium because i have no choice online lol. maroon goes the hardest. if i cant get my hands on it then army green is my next opt
Nov 24, 2011 @ 15:45
I wear an XL in t-shirts and hoodies and my XL Supreme hoodie fits just fine. Its a little slimmer than most other hoodies but its not like super slim were you'd need to side up or anything.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0