[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 23, 2011 @ 23:42
anyone cop the blue henny jersey? just waiting for mine to arrive in mail.. how are the in person?
Nov 23, 2011 @ 23:43
sick. Be careful with those front snaps. I'm sure you know how small they fit so you might have to size up on that piece.

add me on steam: LITTERLYFE ////// CS: GO....Global Elite ////

Nov 23, 2011 @ 23:44
rox rogos tmrw or fri?

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

Nov 23, 2011 @ 23:54
Snap Front definitely fit small, pit to pit if fine for me but the length it super short

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Inactive User

Nov 23, 2011 @ 23:54
thanks for the heads up about the snap.

my main point is to get a tiny bit of extra money to buy this guys leopard coach, if I'm lucky, a workers parka or a olive snap front, without coming out my pocket more than i have to.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 23:55
^truth
Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:04
If anyone can hook me up with a back ARC cap, please hit me up blushing

*Shipped to The Netherlands
Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:06
Gray futura hoody, DS, Med

160, pm me
Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:06
im copping for resale.

lol

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:12
the market is going to be flooded with box logos. its going to be safaris all over again. if you think you're gonna make more then the cost to cover shipping then LOLD

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:17

FS, DS. it's beautiful.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:23
when are the rox logos droppin?

inb4 november member or oddfuture dicklicker
Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:24
^No one knows
srsly
Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:27
thank you

Inactive User

Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
the market is going to be flooded with box logos. its going to be safaris all over again. if you think you're gonna make more then the cost to cover shipping then LOLD

i know i will if poop is selling his futura for 160. and people are selling snaps for 200.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:31
yea seriously. the amount of safaris languishing on FS threads at inflated prices is ridiculous. save yourself some time and money and don't buy a box logo if you're not gonna keep it. you're probably going to just break even since they'll flood the marketplace, and you might as well make it easier for the people who want them to cop at retail
Nov 24, 2011 @ 00:39
yea seriously. the amount of safaris languishing on FS threads at inflated prices is ridiculous. save yourself some time and money and don't buy a box logo if you're not gonna keep it. you're probably going to just break even since they'll flood the marketplace, and you might as well make it easier for the people who want them to cop at retail

Sounds Good.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 01:00
I guess a L box logo would be easier to get rid of than a XL? Just in case a L is too small for me..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Nov 24, 2011 @ 01:02
Imma cawp me a M box logo. In grey blushing

Inactive User

Nov 24, 2011 @ 01:10
wouldn't an L be too baggy? how tall are you
Nov 24, 2011 @ 02:26
im tryin to cop a box logo tomorrow but im leaving for the mountain to go boarding at 7 -____-

•••

Nov 24, 2011 @ 02:28
^^^ i think the drop is moved to friday

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Nov 24, 2011 @ 02:41
im pretty sure this weeks drop is friday. the supreme x tnf jackets and bags have a release date of nov. 25 (friday) acccording to the supreme website and i doubt they would release those separately.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 02:46
lol
Nov 24, 2011 @ 03:38
it pains me, but im selling my medium blue henny jersey , DS. ish is kinda tight smh((, $123 shipped, just tryna get what i payed for it. twas the only thing i had my eye on all season, im almost willing to shed some poundage so i can rock it comfortably. but wit da hawlidayz coming up, ish is going to be impossible. PM moi. $123 shipped to your door. smh(((((

edit: comes with the dustbag, and other shit that came with it.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 04:01
im pretty sure this weeks drop is friday. the supreme x tnf jackets and bags have a release date of nov. 25 (friday) acccording to the supreme website and i doubt they would release those separately.

Yeh agree with this polor camp caps probally will drop too
Nov 24, 2011 @ 04:03
So far none of my orders from this season have come with any stickers, as petty as that sounds.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

Nov 24, 2011 @ 04:40
^ that sucks dude. every order ive made ive got atleast 2 stickers with including the british flag logo and a bunch of fuck stickers

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Nov 24, 2011 @ 04:56
So far none of my orders from this season have come with any stickers, as petty as that sounds.
I've done 5 orders this season, first order I got a shit load of stickers, then each time after that I've only gotten one, and my last order I didn't get any. Got one coming in Monday though, we'll see what happens.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Nov 24, 2011 @ 05:08
Got a box logo and Biggie with the first drop, then Union Jack with the Loro Piana drop, and then nothing else after that. We'll see when the Paisley comes in...
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0