[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 22, 2011 @ 23:25
That fleece camp isn't too bad. It's kinda goofy but could be pretty dope with the right shit.

On an unrelated note, trade my your purple donegal for my blue one.
Nov 22, 2011 @ 23:46
what the fuck does november 2011 have to do with anything anyway? just because i don't stay on an internet form to discuss supreme means i don't have a right to be on here? "veteran HB members" have already hit me up askin me to get them paisleys on the friday restock last week so stfu... i joined in nov 2011 cuz i haven't been on this damn forum talking about how i am camping out the website for camps and shit because i actually am going to fairfax and getting my shit from the fucking store....

i only speak swaghili and trapanese.

Nov 22, 2011 @ 23:51
feelings were caught
Nov 22, 2011 @ 23:56
what the fuck does november 2011 have to do with anything anyway? just because i don't stay on an internet form to discuss supreme means i don't have a right to be on here? "veteran HB members" have already hit me up askin me to get them paisleys on the friday restock last week so stfu... i joined in nov 2011 cuz i haven't been on this damn forum talking about how i am camping out the website for camps and shit because i actually am going to fairfax and getting my shit from the fucking store....
heard this. I've been copping at SUPNY long before I got on this forum. the fucks a join date got to do with anything.
Nov 22, 2011 @ 23:57

quit actin like a lil bitch

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Nov 23, 2011 @ 00:10

cuz i'm right i'm acting like a lil bitch? people i kick it with in fairfax dont even know what the fuck this forum is...i take pride in the fact that i have been on this forum for a week and not 2-3 years like u "veterans" lmao referring to yourselves as "veterans" speaks for itself

Nov 23, 2011 @ 00:13
and u guys are really gonna keep acting like assholes to people then nobody inbox me and ask me to hook them up with shit when i do pickups...like wtf burn bridges much? goodluck camping supreme online from your idaho and north dakota computers

Nov 23, 2011 @ 00:22
what a shitshow.. fuck everybody. this thread was actually kinda decent untill this.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 00:24
you guys are taking this too serious.
its just the internet..
tired of hearing about all this off topic shit.
stfu. if you dont like the forum dont come to it. its that simple

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

Nov 23, 2011 @ 00:25
and u guys are really gonna keep acting like assholes to people then nobody inbox me and ask me to hook them up with shit when i do pickups...like wtf burn bridges much? goodluck camping supreme online from your idaho and north dakota computers

no one cares

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

Nov 23, 2011 @ 00:28
where the fuck are the mods? yall really need to get this shit together

Nov 23, 2011 @ 00:28

im reppin north dakota hard. whats your point?
Nov 23, 2011 @ 00:58
im reppin north dakota hard. whats your point?

BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! what is there in North Dakota that is possible to rep hard??? GTFOH and North Dakota ASAP... It is only for everyones best interest.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 01:03
are you both from des moines? he's got a subsect shirt on, so I figured that was the case.

Yah, I'm posted up in Des Moines. From the look of it this dude is in Ames. I know of a couple former SS members that live in Ames, I'm gonna send this thread to them and see if they're familiar with this castrophe plaguing their city.

Edit to try and keep this thread somewhat relevant**
Anyone know of somebody reselling a visvim x supreme camp hat? I shoulda jumped on those...

dope, nice to see another head from Iowa. sorry to take it off topic real quick, carry on.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 01:13
are you both from des moines? he's got a subsect shirt on, so I figured that was the case.

Yah, I'm posted up in Des Moines. From the look of it this dude is in Ames. I know of a couple former SS members that live in Ames, I'm gonna send this thread to them and see if they're familiar with this castrophe plaguing their city.

Anyone know of somebody reselling a visvim x supreme camp hat? I shoulda jumped on those...

dope, nice to see another head from Iowa. sorry to take it off topic real quick, carry on.

no. i will not just "carry on". fuck you.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 01:17

no. i will not just "carry on". fuck you.

I see you Gold, you sly mother fuckahhhh.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 01:18
on another note
whoes copping those tnf x supreme jackets this thursday?
im passing
Nov 23, 2011 @ 01:28
tnf collab is sick but not a must cop for me.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 01:33

I liked the S/S '11 one better. Wish they would've done the leopard print on the windbreaker.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 01:57

I liked the S/S '11 one better. Wish they would've done the leopard print on the windbreaker.

Doubt they would've done a windbreaker for a F/W season, but hopefully they do something like that for S/S

Inactive User

Nov 23, 2011 @ 02:19
can someone do a uniqlo run for me for a khaki or large red oxford?
Nov 23, 2011 @ 02:43

cuz i'm right i'm acting like a lil bitch? people i kick it with in fairfax dont even know what the fuck this forum is...i take pride in the fact that i have been on this forum for a week and not 2-3 years like u "veterans" lmao referring to yourselves as "veterans" speaks for itself

are they more familiar with this forum?
Nov 23, 2011 @ 02:45
back on topic, restock on green + purple troopers.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 03:23
Anybody have the Duck Camo Camp Camp? Not dropping $200 on an ebay one.

like this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160665846546?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_500wt_1195

Was looking to cop one as well, got a bunch of DS camps for trade.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Nov 23, 2011 @ 03:41

Nov 23, 2011 @ 03:42

Nov 23, 2011 @ 03:42
Nov 23, 2011 @ 03:46
finna cop the yellow tnf chaqueta
Nov 23, 2011 @ 04:31
did the corduroy coach jackets drop yet?

re

Nov 23, 2011 @ 04:35
^yep
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.