Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 22, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
DANKS

thread wouldnt be filled with pictures of this kid if you didnt hate on nov 11 members
November 22, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
OGsneakerhead

god, hypebeast is so fuckin lame now

they need to ban all you dudes

take this shit to off topics

Agreed. HB ain't what it was lol.
November 22, 2011 @ 09:29 PM
PlaboY

Harlem

none for sale at this time.

if you or anybody is tryin to sell the Pirates fitted in a 7 1/8, hmu
November 22, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
xScottieBoy

thread wouldnt be filled with pictures of this kid if you didnt hate on nov 11 members

nigga stfu yous a bitch.
bann all nov 2011 niggas
November 22, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
xo Nitsuj

close registration.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

November 22, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
AS Kon

Damn A6103 dope collection wow

www.akknowledgemusic.com www.twitter.com/AkKnowledge1989

November 22, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
bruh

where the fuck are the mods? yall really need to get this shit together
November 22, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
bruh

November 22, 2011 @ 10:18 PM

Inactive

fucking dead lmao this is almost as good as the time truth only ethered xvillin in the golf wang thread
November 22, 2011 @ 10:18 PM

Inactive

fucking dead lmao this is almost as good as the time truth only ethered xvillin in the golf wang thread
November 22, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
jplarr

^November member tryin to dodge the heat

hahaha fo shooo... he was dodgin fo sho

ha not even man, if you're gonna cop the fleece camp that's pretty much on you hahahaha i'm just sayin
November 22, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
JIBBA

^ dodgeasuarus rex up here

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

November 22, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
GeneParmesan

That fleece camp isn't too bad. It's kinda goofy but could be pretty dope with the right shit.

On an unrelated note, trade my your purple donegal for my blue one.
November 22, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
fast-life

what the fuck does november 2011 have to do with anything anyway? just because i don't stay on an internet form to discuss supreme means i don't have a right to be on here? "veteran HB members" have already hit me up askin me to get them paisleys on the friday restock last week so stfu... i joined in nov 2011 cuz i haven't been on this damn forum talking about how i am camping out the website for camps and shit because i actually am going to fairfax and getting my shit from the fucking store....

i only speak swaghili and trapanese.

November 22, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
Jvlv

feelings were caught
November 22, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
jplarr

what the fuck does november 2011 have to do with anything anyway? just because i don't stay on an internet form to discuss supreme means i don't have a right to be on here? "veteran HB members" have already hit me up askin me to get them paisleys on the friday restock last week so stfu... i joined in nov 2011 cuz i haven't been on this damn forum talking about how i am camping out the website for camps and shit because i actually am going to fairfax and getting my shit from the fucking store....
heard this. I've been copping at SUPNY long before I got on this forum. the fucks a join date got to do with anything.
November 22, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
lol

quit actin like a lil bitch

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

November 23, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
fast-life

quit actin like a lil bitch

cuz i'm right i'm acting like a lil bitch? people i kick it with in fairfax dont even know what the fuck this forum is...i take pride in the fact that i have been on this forum for a week and not 2-3 years like u "veterans" lmao referring to yourselves as "veterans" speaks for itself

November 23, 2011 @ 12:13 AM
fast-life

and u guys are really gonna keep acting like assholes to people then nobody inbox me and ask me to hook them up with shit when i do pickups...like wtf burn bridges much? goodluck camping supreme online from your idaho and north dakota computers

November 23, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
itsmesnitches

what a shitshow.. fuck everybody. this thread was actually kinda decent untill this.
November 23, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
xo Nitsuj

you guys are taking this too serious.
its just the internet..
tired of hearing about all this off topic shit.
stfu. if you dont like the forum dont come to it. its that simple

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

November 23, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
lol

and u guys are really gonna keep acting like assholes to people then nobody inbox me and ask me to hook them up with shit when i do pickups...like wtf burn bridges much? goodluck camping supreme online from your idaho and north dakota computers

no one cares

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

November 23, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
poop.

November 23, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
D

im reppin north dakota hard. whats your point?
November 23, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
Tasteless603

im reppin north dakota hard. whats your point?

BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! what is there in North Dakota that is possible to rep hard??? GTFOH and North Dakota ASAP... It is only for everyones best interest.
November 23, 2011 @ 01:03 AM
fristo0308

are you both from des moines? he's got a subsect shirt on, so I figured that was the case.

Yah, I'm posted up in Des Moines. From the look of it this dude is in Ames. I know of a couple former SS members that live in Ames, I'm gonna send this thread to them and see if they're familiar with this castrophe plaguing their city.

Edit to try and keep this thread somewhat relevant**
Anyone know of somebody reselling a visvim x supreme camp hat? I shoulda jumped on those...

dope, nice to see another head from Iowa. sorry to take it off topic real quick, carry on.
November 23, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
goldANDsacks

are you both from des moines? he's got a subsect shirt on, so I figured that was the case.

Yah, I'm posted up in Des Moines. From the look of it this dude is in Ames. I know of a couple former SS members that live in Ames, I'm gonna send this thread to them and see if they're familiar with this castrophe plaguing their city.

Anyone know of somebody reselling a visvim x supreme camp hat? I shoulda jumped on those...

dope, nice to see another head from Iowa. sorry to take it off topic real quick, carry on.

no. i will not just "carry on". fuck you.
November 23, 2011 @ 01:17 AM
fristo0308

no. i will not just "carry on". fuck you.

I see you Gold, you sly mother fuckahhhh.
November 23, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
sukafresh

on another note
whoes copping those tnf x supreme jackets this thursday?
im passing
November 23, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
jplarr

tnf collab is sick but not a must cop for me.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.