FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 22, 2011 @ 07:25 AM
D

I was thinking about buying a few box logo hodded sweatshirts. Are those the same thing as the 'rox bogos' and 'box rogos' that I've been reading about?

I want to get one of these box logos in ever 'colour' available, but I won't be able to buy them 'til about a week or so after they drop. I doubt the box logos will be sold out after only a week or ten days, but if so, I'll just have to cop a rox bogo or box rogo instead.

How much is shipping? Where is the actual Supreme store located? I've only been to the Long Island location.

you're doing it wrong.
November 22, 2011 @ 07:29 AM
VANCITY

lmao at the north face lepoard collab, they really are running out of ideas.
November 22, 2011 @ 07:33 AM
PowerCum

I was thinking about buying a few box logo hodded sweatshirts. Are those the same thing as the 'rox bogos' and 'box rogos' that I've been reading about?

I want to get one of these box logos in ever 'colour' available, but I won't be able to buy them 'til about a week or so after they drop. I doubt the box logos will be sold out after only a week or ten days, but if so, I'll just have to cop a rox bogo or box rogo instead.

How much is shipping? Where is the actual Supreme store located? I've only been to the Long Island location.

Try harder faggot
November 22, 2011 @ 07:36 AM

Inactive

maybe if you didn't crop your fucking pants
November 22, 2011 @ 07:41 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I got some lil niggas mad in here....

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 22, 2011 @ 07:44 AM
yoon

lol at that awkward ass body shape! sucks to be you man. how the fuck did u put em on anyways?? LOLLL

www.ronindivision.com

November 22, 2011 @ 07:45 AM

Inactive

ah i get it, jeans to prevent thighs from touching....
#letmeseeyoufatboy
November 22, 2011 @ 07:46 AM
VOMITSPIT

lol nigga you stay takin l's

dat hidden frail lyfe

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

November 22, 2011 @ 07:47 AM
lol

what the fuck man can you guys take your bullshit to off topic

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

November 22, 2011 @ 07:53 AM
ChicagoLDRS

20 years from now

First thing I thought of...spot fucking on, bagelbites must be his kin.

November 22, 2011 @ 08:09 AM
D

I got some lil niggas mad in here....

If you're referring to me; I ain't mad at all. I'm just saying you're doing it wrong, because in fact, you are. You are forcing it, homie.
November 22, 2011 @ 08:12 AM
hentai

lol dam son

lookin mad streetwear

Holy fuck I'm dying. I almost feel bad for fatty over here.

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

November 22, 2011 @ 08:29 AM
ChicagoLDRS

lol nigga you stay takin l's

You have a purty mouth, boy.

November 22, 2011 @ 08:50 AM
xScottieBoy

yo what the fuck is supreme
November 22, 2011 @ 10:03 AM
Specification

Does anyone know what the best way to clean the Loro 5 Panels is? I usually use a spray from hatclub for my fitteds, but I think it's too "harsh" for the Loro wool.
November 22, 2011 @ 12:29 PM
michaelgd

How do the Hennessy jerseys fit?
November 22, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
$$$$$

Supreme doesnt Even seem exclusive anymore.
That being said...I'm making bank selling all my shit on ebay or to friends
November 22, 2011 @ 01:40 PM
cdvbxi

lol dam son

lookin mad streetwear

I went back to find this dude in the thread and peeped his twitter. His bio

"You prolly don't know my music taste. Don't even pretend to know what band I'm talking about. You can find me at any local thrift shop, UO or American Apparel"

is he forreal

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

November 22, 2011 @ 01:49 PM
barbagelbites

lol dam son

lookin mad streetwear

I went back to find this dude in the thread and peeped his twitter. His bio

"You prolly don't know my music taste. Don't even pretend to know what band I'm talking about. You can find me at any local thrift shop, UO or American Apparel"

is he forreal

Ive taken a lot of shit from a lot of different people. Usually it's the HB vets who are wasting time waiting for the drop. But when a kid that has about 4 posts comes in, that's just sad. Who are you impressing? I also find it amusing about all the photoshopping that is going on. Mad clever. Keep it coming.

Rest In Peace, Barbagelbites 11-11

November 22, 2011 @ 01:56 PM
shoothoops19

Petition to Ban Barbagelbites.
Sign your name.

Shoothoops19

---------> http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/145286/ <---------

November 22, 2011 @ 02:03 PM
$$$$$

Just looked at dudes twitter and saw this. RIP Hypebeast.
November 22, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
Kwyjibo

[
Ive taken a lot of shit from a lot of different people. Usually it's the HB vets who are wasting time waiting for the drop. But when a kid that has about 4 posts comes in, that's just sad. Who are you impressing? I also find it amusing about all the photoshopping that is going on. Mad clever. Keep it coming.

you brought it upon yourself faggot. why would you join a forum and put up your personal twitter and shit here the same day. also smh at these other november 2011 mebers trying to fit in by dissing this fuckboy

I've gone out the window

November 22, 2011 @ 02:54 PM
dickryder

[

you brought it upon yourself faggot. why would you join a forum and put up your personal twitter and shit here the same day. also smh at these other november 2011 mebers trying to fit in by dissing this fuckboy

What is the point of having a HB account if i can't grief stupid ass kids?

Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul

November 22, 2011 @ 02:56 PM
barbagelbites

[

Im just trying to be a dedicated member. They've been creeping my pictures from last summer. I have about 14k worthless tweets. It's honestly embarrassing that kids would troll SO hard
And
Sign your name.

Shoothoops19

But who would you make fun of if I got banned? That's so cute. It's just like school. Always pick on the new kid. Always.
Ever will
Just looked at dudes twitter and saw this. RIP Hypebeast.

Jesus. That was literally a month ago. And that is the reason why I titled the picture "OF Fan boy" it was a quick costume. But Sifting through all 14,000+ tweets to find lame pics of me? Try harder next time.

November 22, 2011 @ 02:58 PM
Unreachable

RIP HB
November 22, 2011 @ 03:03 PM
$$$$$

I didn't look through your tweets. You can see the twitpics on the right side of the screen you fucking herb.
November 22, 2011 @ 03:07 PM
StephonPurham

Sign your name.

Shoothoops19

StephonPurham
November 22, 2011 @ 03:16 PM
nugjug

I titled the picture "OF Fan boy" it was a quick costume. But Sifting through all 14,000+ tweets to find lame pics of me? Try harder next time.

So,,you had two halloween costumes? One for your faggot friends, and one for mom/your dumb family?

I hope your dumbass thinks you look as gpod as we do. what the fuck,
did you eat Tyler and then don his threads? They fit someone with a two digit waist size.
November 22, 2011 @ 03:28 PM
barbagelbites

hypebeast vs me. smile
I titled the picture "OF Fan boy" it was a quick costume. But Sifting through all 14,000+ tweets to find lame pics of me? Try harder next time.

So,,you had two halloween costumes? One for your faggot friends, and one for mom/your dumb family?

I hope your dumbass thinks you look as gpod as we do. what the fuck,
did you eat Tyler and then don his threads? They fit someone with a two digit waist size.
At least I know how to Quote somebody..

November 22, 2011 @ 03:29 PM
icywhite

damn this is sad. why did you open registration HB?!

*my question is broke

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.