Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 22, 2011 @ 05:18 AM
barbagelbites

lol it's a fuckin' jungle in here

Or I like to call it. Official Barbagelbites 2011 thread. I've been the topic for about 2 pages now smile

Rest In Peace, Barbagelbites 11-11

November 22, 2011 @ 05:18 AM
iAmSofaKing

Might as well start a new thread smh

Smh what does that mean?!?! Is that a special Hypebeast term?

Did you just find out about the internet recently? Cot dang, at people not knowing what smh means...

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

November 22, 2011 @ 05:20 AM
barbagelbites

Did you just find out about the internet recently? Cot dang, at people not knowing what smh means...

He is an obvious troll. If you read his other posts. You would understand

November 22, 2011 @ 05:21 AM
xScottieBoy

Or I like to call it. Official Barbagelbites 2011 thread. I've been the topic for about 2 pages now smile

what u doing on this forum michael?
November 22, 2011 @ 05:27 AM
barbagelbites

Lulz. I started out asking when the next drop was because of thanksgiving interfering with the "Thursday update" and then it grew into a "hey let's troll this kid. Hard." then came the photoshopped picture of me and puffy (which I posted to Facebook) and then even more creepin on my tumblr. Now it's people laughing at me. That sums up the last 2 pages or so.

November 22, 2011 @ 05:28 AM
WOLFdayz

i blame blox for ruining this forum

November 22, 2011 @ 05:31 AM
xScottieBoy

Lulz. I started out asking when the next drop was because of thanksgiving interfering with the "Thursday update" and then it grew into a "hey let's troll this kid. Hard." then came the photoshopped picture of me and puffy (which I posted to Facebook) and then even more creepin on my tumblr. Now it's people laughing at me. That sums up the last 2 pages or so.

fosho
November 22, 2011 @ 05:32 AM
iAmSofaKing

He is an obvious troll. If you read his other posts. You would understand

Clearly i didnt read his previous posts..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

November 22, 2011 @ 05:33 AM
tree fiddy

i blame blox for ruining this forum

smh 2011 niggas
November 22, 2011 @ 05:50 AM

Inactive

looking for a grey shadow plaid, will trade blue donegal if anyone is willing
November 22, 2011 @ 05:51 AM
bapa

this thread is officially the poorman's SS
November 22, 2011 @ 05:56 AM
abcking

been following this thread for months and months now. nice to finally be able to say something to you guys. I am a supreme head. Looking forward to making some trades in the future and being a part of this stunning forum.

and just for fun, my best camps of f/w2011

1. black shadowplaid
2. black shadowplaid
3. black shadowplaid

peace

+ www.tallcans.org +

November 22, 2011 @ 05:57 AM
WCDon

Goddam... So this is where the partys at

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

November 22, 2011 @ 05:58 AM
VOMITSPIT

been following this thread for months and months now. nice to finally be able to say something to you guys. I am a supreme head. Looking forward to making some trades in the future and being a part of this stunning forum.

and just for fun, my best camps of f/w2011

1. black shadowplaid
2. black shadowplaid
3. black shadowplaid

peace

since we're on the topic mine came in today cool

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

November 22, 2011 @ 06:10 AM

Inactive

best camp this season is the real tree ezz
November 22, 2011 @ 06:14 AM
abcking

best camp this season is the real tree ezz

ya, the real trees are dope but they don't fit my fucking head. That's the problem with most camps but every once in awhile I get lucky and I'll find one that fits a bit deeper than others... so far the best fit is the shadowplaids and the loro's from this season. Been rockin that sable loro too.

Anyways, we all get one noob question right? Does anyone know if supreme ever wipes out your c/c ordering history at the end of the season so you can cop additional items from styles your already copped from? I don't really have access to another credit card and it'd be nice to cop a couple items again (i.e. arc snapback) cuz I copped earlier in the year and ended up trading them for something else, but now since they restocked, I'd like to have one for myself. anyone? get at me. I'm in this thread all day.

+ www.tallcans.org +

November 22, 2011 @ 06:17 AM
VOMITSPIT

cause they're both made out of wool, that's why they fit bigger smh...

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

November 22, 2011 @ 06:17 AM
hooperr

If you want another one for sure then you might as well just try. I'd like to hear back because thats a good question.
November 22, 2011 @ 06:18 AM
EC

no they dont, use a different credit card
November 22, 2011 @ 06:25 AM
abcking

yea... already tried on the arcs... no luck, just wondered if it changed later on.

and @VOMIT. Yea. Good point.

thanks. Time to go open another credit line in the name of preme I guess.

+ www.tallcans.org +

November 22, 2011 @ 06:27 AM
abcking

Safari's seem to fit pretty deep though too... just steered clear of wearin em cuz you know who kinda ruined them for the rest of us ;)

+ www.tallcans.org +

November 22, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
internet

I'm confused also. The new colab with TNF comes out on Friday the 25th but the new drop is tomorrow at 6:45? Mehhhhh. Mad confuseddd

Damn son

God fucking damnit. I was the only dude in a 60 mile radius wearing preme then this mother fucker shows up, buys one hat that doesn't even fit and wants to know about the next drop. Smdh. If I see tyler creator in real life ima punch him in the dick for this one. At least none of my shit says supreme on it in big ass letters so i won't get associated.

If anyone wants to trade the sb 94's in 9 - 9.5 - 10 for the Jordan 3 black cements (any size) lemme know.
November 22, 2011 @ 06:46 AM
abcking

the fuuuuuuuck is going on with this kid's hips? that skinny jean look aint for him. You gotta do some squats or something kid! You got junk in the trunk with some little ass chicken legs, build them calves and quads! and that camp sits on top of your head like you was mr. potato head... stinkiest style I've seen in awhile homie... and you can't even call it your own neither. also, please never take pictures like this in front of your 'burbs again... also, what's with that scowl? you mean muggin? You're young... the good news is, you have time to grow out of this awkward phase.

+ www.tallcans.org +

November 22, 2011 @ 06:47 AM
abcking

Also, can you post a youtube of you skating? cuz I honestly don't see how that's possible for you.

+ www.tallcans.org +

November 22, 2011 @ 06:54 AM
EC

this thread is about supreme, not some fat ugly kid, or some shit that doesnt matter. stop clogging up the thread with useless bullshit.
November 22, 2011 @ 07:04 AM
Norrin Radd

Lol how are people confused about the drop when the email said the 25th,

Do you guys know how to use a calendar

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 22, 2011 @ 07:09 AM
j0k3r210

20 years from now
November 22, 2011 @ 07:14 AM
ChicagoLDRS

I was thinking about buying a few box logo hodded sweatshirts. Are those the same thing as the 'rox bogos' and 'box rogos' that I've been reading about?

I want to get one of these box logos in ever 'colour' available, but I won't be able to buy them 'til about a week or so after they drop. I doubt the box logos will be sold out after only a week or ten days, but if so, I'll just have to cop a rox bogo or box rogo instead.

How much is shipping? Where is the actual Supreme store located? I've only been to the Long Island location.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

November 22, 2011 @ 07:16 AM
JIBBA

^ fuck off you faggot troll

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

November 22, 2011 @ 07:23 AM
sellme

I got that leopard print coach in black for sale. size xtra swag. hit the PM box

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.