<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>not sure if srs…</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Of course I know what Thrasher is, but the font on their logo is garbage and their demon logo is trash…Supreme is too clean to have some gaudy logos printed on their gear just for name-sake reasons.</p>

You jokin right my nigga? Do you know wtf a box logo is? Like i cant tell if you trolling for real or what.....

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

October 13, 2011 @ 16:30:14
o yaaaa picked up dat thrasher coach, safaris just needa drop and im done

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 13, 2011 @ 18:07:38
Originally posted by Inactive User
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">CrackPipeLips</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content">
<p>i think if you are buying the thrasher shit and you dont skate you are wack. </p>
<p></p>
<p>that is all</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>It’s funny because there are ‘core’ skaters claiming that Supreme is for posers, even though you can clearly see Carroll Rieder Ave Spanky Neckface Ave Dill etc and the fucking GONZ sprinkled about in their vids. I got e-jumped on a skate forum in a ‘recent purchases’ thread for buying the lockbox six weeks ago haha.</p>
<p>My point being is, who’s right? You, or them? ??? …I say to each his own. At the end of the day it’s just clothes.</p>
<p>Another example: I ran into someone at a party one time wearing a gshock, baby milo shirt with a pair of bapestas and bbc ice cream jeans gking on about how he hates hypebeasts! …REALLY!?</p>

supreme isn't a skate brand, it's a street wear/lifestyle brand. I started as a skate brand.

However, thrasher is a skateboard MAGAZINE. if you don't skate, or dont know shit about skating, you have no business wearing it.
October 13, 2011 @ 18:45:09
Dope dope!
October 13, 2011 @ 19:06:38
I'll never agree with the "if you don't ____________, you shouldn't wear _________" statements.
October 13, 2011 @ 19:14:38
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">ChicagoLDRS</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<div class="quote-info"><p></p>
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by<p></p>
<div class="quote-name">FerrignoOnCoke</div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-content"><p></p>
<p>
</p>
<p></p>
<blockquote>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-info">
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>Trasher gear is just terrible….wtf is trasher?</p>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</blockquote>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>not sure if srs…</p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>Of course I know what Thrasher is, but the font on their logo is garbage and their demon logo is ......

There is a HUGE difference between a clean crisp Supreme box logo and a whack ass thrasher logo with some lame demons and shit... That's what I'm saying...Supreme has a clean, crisp look to their gear, Trasher's logo is whack, gaudy and amateur looking, branding that shit on 'preme shit is unnecessary.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 13, 2011 @ 19:16:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">FCKNsteez</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>thrasher hoody is dope , just cant get with the demon shit tho.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>My nig, it’s just a picture.</p>
<p>I don’t think the ‘creator’ of QUARKS, innumerable GALAXIES and other incomprehensible matter that will probably take every entity with a sense of developed/rational thought millions of more years to discover would care about something as trivial as a goat and two triangles on skate wheels. Free yourself from that shit.</p>
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<p>Of course I know what Thrasher is, but the font on their logo is garbage and their demon logo is trash…Supreme is too clean to have some gaudy logos printed ......

I'm 25 with a job and a mortgage, stopped skating when I started driving...I could give two fucks about some skate mag, I'm not a teenager anymore.

October 13, 2011 @ 19:16:44
lmfao @ clean crisp.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 13, 2011 @ 19:17:48
Fuckin' dunce

& the fact that you stopped skating once you started driving is some faggot shit.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 13, 2011 @ 19:18:27
<p>I’ll never agree with the “if you don’t ____________, you shouldn’t wear _________” statements.</p>

Exactly...the owners of Supreme or any other company don't give a fuck who's buying their shit...it's a fucking business. Don't get caught up in your teenage hype about distinguishing yourself on some skaters only type shit.

Y'all niggaz can skate, I drive European...

October 13, 2011 @ 19:19:02
However, thrasher is a skateboard MAGAZINE. if you don’t skate, or dont know shit about skating, you have no business wearing it.

I can't stand when niggas worry about what other niggas are wearing, wear what the fuck you want.
October 13, 2011 @ 19:20:21
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">CrackPipeLips</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content"> However, thrasher is a skateboard MAGAZINE. if you don’t skate, or dont know shit about skating, you have no business wearing it.</div>
</blockquote>
<p>
I can’t stand when niggas worry about what other niggas are wearing, wear what the fuck you want.</p>

Word...get off the next man's dick. Look at some girls. That Trasher shit is whack regardless if you skate or not.

October 13, 2011 @ 19:25:42
stfu. we understand that ^ is ur opinion. just move on

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

October 13, 2011 @ 19:25:58
<p>Fuckin’ dunce</p>
<p>& the fact that you stopped skating once you started driving is some faggot shit.</p>

Bro...I'm about getting money. I have a degree and a career...y'all niggaz can hang around malls and do kick flips, I don't give a fuck about skating....shit is dope to peep old street skate tapes but I don't have time to be out hanging in parks. I don't dislike it, but I also don't care about it...When y'all were toddlers I was rocking Mantis tees and CCS mags, I moved on...

How old are you? When you're 25 you won't be on some sk8 or die shit either, you'll want to make more money...

Do you...don't worry about me. I like 'Preme's shit, but that doesn't place them above criticism.

October 13, 2011 @ 19:34:47
I'm actually 24, with a job, a place of my own and i still find time to skate.
Wasnt something i just grew out of 'cause i was able to drive a car.
If anything, driving a car made me want to skate more and drive to better skate spots.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 13, 2011 @ 19:37:01
<p>I’m actually 24, with a job, a place of my own and i still find time to skate. <br>
Wasnt something i just grew out of ’cause i was able to drive a car.<br>
If anything, driving a car made me want to skate more and drive to better skate spots.</p>

That's cool...do what you do my nigga. My point wasn't to get into all this but just that Supreme's gear isn't above criticism.

October 13, 2011 @ 20:35:47
this shit cray..

Anybody know if the snakeskin camps are in stock at supla?

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

October 13, 2011 @ 21:10:38
This dont wear thrasher if you dont skate logic is the most ignorant shit i have heard... First of all I skate, but i wear a detroit tigers shirt.. But I dont play for the tigers! Clothing is about aesthetic and identity, people should wear whatever the fuck they want and everyone who disagrees should take their hate and stick it up their ass!
October 13, 2011 @ 21:19:00
Probably the weakest drop of the season
The best is near my friends
October 13, 2011 @ 21:21:25
lol at getting upset over what people wear. grow up
October 13, 2011 @ 21:49:37
thrasher is one of the most respected skate magazines around. wearing something with a thrasher logo tells people "I skate". Its not the same as wearing a DC shirt or some shit, its basically made by skaters, for skaters.

Your all right, you can wear what the fuck you want, i just personally wouldnt want to wear it because i dont skate.
October 13, 2011 @ 22:11:23
so does this mean since i dont play basketball i cant wear jordans either?????

):

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

October 13, 2011 @ 22:33:20
<p>so does this mean since i dont play basketball i cant wear jordans either?????</p>
<p>):</p>

Lol gather all your jays throw em in a pile and burn em pinoy
October 13, 2011 @ 22:44:18
<p>so does this mean since i dont play basketball i cant wear jordans either?????</p>

i don't know what we are all supposed to wear with all the rules here

------------------------------

October 13, 2011 @ 22:45:04

you can wear whatever you want, i'm just saying you look like a poser wearing thrasher gear if you dont skate. jordans have become a mainstream fashion statement so thats a bit different. thrasher is a skate brand, PERIOD.

October 13, 2011 @ 22:53:06
lol at alll dis shit

restock on all loros except navy

hndlz.tumblr.com

October 13, 2011 @ 23:17:01
it's not that you cant wear something because it's jordans' or thrasher but to some people they don't want to feel like a poser because they might not know the history and if a guy that was/is really into skateboarding sees you in it and starts chopping it up with you, it's does feel awkard if u don't know the story behind it, i get it's your paper, blah,blah,blah but at least know a little something about it wheter it be when jordan came back with the 45 or how to put grip tape on a skateboard, anyway only thing copped was sf giant colored beanie(nice)
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x