Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 13, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
royfokker

This is my second drop this year... 4th drop ever.. I already have the Thrasher hoodie from last year in brown and its the dopest hoodie i have got..
October 13, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
yungsta404

i guess since they restocked the loros they decided not to drop snake skins
October 13, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
CrackPipeLips

i think if you are buying the thrasher shit and you dont skate you are wack.

that is all
October 13, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
Tasteless603

<p>This is my second drop this year… 4th drop ever.. I already have the Thrasher hoodie from last year in brown and its the dopest hoodie i have got..</p>

Jus kidding babe, to each her own.
October 13, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
RenAi beast

<p>thrasher hoody is dope , just cant get with the demon shit tho.</p>

My nig, it's just a picture.

I don't think the 'creator' of QUARKS, innumerable GALAXIES and other incomprehensible matter that will probably take every entity with a sense of developed/rational thought millions of more years to discover would care about something as trivial as a goat and two triangles on skate wheels. Free yourself from that shit.

<p>
<p>Of course I know what Thrasher is, but the font on their logo is garbage and their demon logo is trash…Supreme is too clean to have some gaudy logos printed on their gear just for name-sake reasons.</p>

......Naaaaaaah. You're really exposing yourself right now.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

October 13, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
VOMITSPIT

It's always a weak drop when niggas don't get what they want lol

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

October 13, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
hentai

Is dat snakeskin in-store only? sad

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

October 13, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
Unknown27

<p>i think if you are buying the thrasher shit and you dont skate you are wack. </p>
<p>that is all</p>

Truth.
October 13, 2011 @ 03:52 PM
RenAi beast

<p>i think if you are buying the thrasher shit and you dont skate you are wack. </p>
<p>that is all</p>

It's funny because there are 'core' skaters claiming that Supreme is for posers, even though you can clearly see Carroll Rieder Ave Spanky Neckface Ave Dill etc and the fucking GONZ sprinkled about in their vids. I got e-jumped on a skate forum in a 'recent purchases' thread for buying the lockbox six weeks ago haha.

My point being is, who's right? You, or them? ??? ...I say to each his own. At the end of the day it's just clothes.

Another example: I ran into someone at a party one time wearing a gshock, baby milo shirt with a pair of bapestas and bbc ice cream jeans gking on about how he hates hypebeasts! ...REALLY!?</rant>

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

October 13, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
InfamousZero

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">FerrignoOnCoke</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content">
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<div class="quote-info"><p></p>
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by<p></p>
<div class="quote-name">ChicagoLDRS</div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-content"><p></p>
<p>Trasher gear is just terrible….wtf is trasher?</p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>not sure if srs…</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Of course I know what Thrasher is, but the font on their logo is garbage and their demon logo is trash…Supreme is too clean to have some gaudy logos printed on their gear just for name-sake reasons.</p>

You jokin right my nigga? Do you know wtf a box logo is? Like i cant tell if you trolling for real or what.....

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

October 13, 2011 @ 04:30 PM
lol

o yaaaa picked up dat thrasher coach, safaris just needa drop and im done

you will never be as hypebeast as my blood cousin pankeo

October 13, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
CrackPipeLips

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">CrackPipeLips</div>
</div>
</div>
<p></p>
<p>that is all</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>It’s funny because there are ‘core’ skaters claiming that Supreme is for posers, even though you can clearly see Carroll Rieder Ave Spanky Neckface Ave Dill etc and the fucking GONZ sprinkled about in their vids. I got e-jumped on a skate forum in a ‘recent purchases’ thread for buying the lockbox six weeks ago haha.</p>
<p>My point being is, who’s right? You, or them? ??? …I say to each his own. At the end of the day it’s just clothes.</p>
<p>Another example: I ran into someone at a party one time wearing a gshock, baby milo shirt with a pair of bapestas and bbc ice cream jeans gking on about how he hates hypebeasts! …REALLY!?</p>

supreme isn't a skate brand, it's a street wear/lifestyle brand. I started as a skate brand.

However, thrasher is a skateboard MAGAZINE. if you don't skate, or dont know shit about skating, you have no business wearing it.
October 13, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
Publishbrand

Dope dope!

Online Store Manager of Publish | E: Kenneth@publishbrand.com | W: www.publishbrand.com

October 13, 2011 @ 07:06 PM
dalek

I'll never agree with the "if you don't ____________, you shouldn't wear _________" statements.
October 13, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
ChicagoLDRS

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<div class="quote-info"><p></p>
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by<p></p>
<div class="quote-name">FerrignoOnCoke</div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-content"><p></p>
<p>
</p>
<p></p>
<blockquote>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-info">
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>Trasher gear is just terrible….wtf is trasher?</p>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</div>
<p></p>
<p>
</p>
</blockquote>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>not sure if srs…</p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>Of course I know what Thrasher is, but the font on their logo is garbage and their demon logo is ......

There is a HUGE difference between a clean crisp Supreme box logo and a whack ass thrasher logo with some lame demons and shit... That's what I'm saying...Supreme has a clean, crisp look to their gear, Trasher's logo is whack, gaudy and amateur looking, branding that shit on 'preme shit is unnecessary.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

October 13, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
ChicagoLDRS

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">FCKNsteez</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>thrasher hoody is dope , just cant get with the demon shit tho.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>My nig, it’s just a picture.</p>
<p>I don’t think the ‘creator’ of QUARKS, innumerable GALAXIES and other incomprehensible matter that will probably take every entity with a sense of developed/rational thought millions of more years to discover would care about something as trivial as a goat and two triangles on skate wheels. Free yourself from that shit.</p>
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<p>Of course I know what Thrasher is, but the font on their logo is garbage and their demon logo is trash…Supreme is too clean to have some gaudy logos printed ......

I'm 25 with a job and a mortgage, stopped skating when I started driving...I could give two fucks about some skate mag, I'm not a teenager anymore.

October 13, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
InfamousZero

lmfao @ clean crisp.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

October 13, 2011 @ 07:17 PM
LUPS

Fuckin' dunce

& the fact that you stopped skating once you started driving is some faggot shit.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 13, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
ChicagoLDRS

<p>I’ll never agree with the “if you don’t ____________, you shouldn’t wear _________” statements.</p>

Exactly...the owners of Supreme or any other company don't give a fuck who's buying their shit...it's a fucking business. Don't get caught up in your teenage hype about distinguishing yourself on some skaters only type shit.

Y'all niggaz can skate, I drive European...

October 13, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
VOMITSPIT

However, thrasher is a skateboard MAGAZINE. if you don’t skate, or dont know shit about skating, you have no business wearing it.

I can't stand when niggas worry about what other niggas are wearing, wear what the fuck you want.

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

October 13, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
ChicagoLDRS

<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">CrackPipeLips</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content"> However, thrasher is a skateboard MAGAZINE. if you don’t skate, or dont know shit about skating, you have no business wearing it.</div>
</blockquote>
<p>
I can’t stand when niggas worry about what other niggas are wearing, wear what the fuck you want.</p>

Word...get off the next man's dick. Look at some girls. That Trasher shit is whack regardless if you skate or not.

October 13, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
xo Nitsuj

stfu. we understand that ^ is ur opinion. just move on

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

October 13, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
ChicagoLDRS

<p>Fuckin’ dunce</p>
<p>& the fact that you stopped skating once you started driving is some faggot shit.</p>

Bro...I'm about getting money. I have a degree and a career...y'all niggaz can hang around malls and do kick flips, I don't give a fuck about skating....shit is dope to peep old street skate tapes but I don't have time to be out hanging in parks. I don't dislike it, but I also don't care about it...When y'all were toddlers I was rocking Mantis tees and CCS mags, I moved on...

How old are you? When you're 25 you won't be on some sk8 or die shit either, you'll want to make more money...

Do you...don't worry about me. I like 'Preme's shit, but that doesn't place them above criticism.

October 13, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
LUPS

I'm actually 24, with a job, a place of my own and i still find time to skate.
Wasnt something i just grew out of 'cause i was able to drive a car.
If anything, driving a car made me want to skate more and drive to better skate spots.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 13, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
ChicagoLDRS

<p>I’m actually 24, with a job, a place of my own and i still find time to skate. <br>
Wasnt something i just grew out of ’cause i was able to drive a car.<br>
If anything, driving a car made me want to skate more and drive to better skate spots.</p>

That's cool...do what you do my nigga. My point wasn't to get into all this but just that Supreme's gear isn't above criticism.

October 13, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
Anthonybehim

suspended

this shit cray..

Anybody know if the snakeskin camps are in stock at supla?

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

October 13, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
royfokker

This dont wear thrasher if you dont skate logic is the most ignorant shit i have heard... First of all I skate, but i wear a detroit tigers shirt.. But I dont play for the tigers! Clothing is about aesthetic and identity, people should wear whatever the fuck they want and everyone who disagrees should take their hate and stick it up their ass!
October 13, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
sukafresh

Probably the weakest drop of the season
The best is near my friends
October 13, 2011 @ 09:21 PM
hooperr

lol at getting upset over what people wear. grow up
October 13, 2011 @ 09:49 PM
CrackPipeLips

thrasher is one of the most respected skate magazines around. wearing something with a thrasher logo tells people "I skate". Its not the same as wearing a DC shirt or some shit, its basically made by skaters, for skaters.

Your all right, you can wear what the fuck you want, i just personally wouldnt want to wear it because i dont skate.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.