[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

October 05, 2011 @ 23:14:44
so a couple days ago, I was walking around with my donegal on, and saw this stupid faggot with a zebra camp. Knowing the best insult I could throw at him, I simply said "Tyler the Creator" under my breath. He looked back and said "what did you say, you little OF faggot?!" I proceeded to make fun of his shoes, and spit on him. Fucking faggot, only I am deserving of Supreme. Next time I see anyone with 'preme on, i'm capping them in the goddamn kneecaps and taking dat shit. ♥♥♥♥♥ I don't play around.

Wow you're so cool.

The funny thing is i have a zebra camp and i live in Toronto too! But im pretty sure i havent been spat on lately.. So it couldnt have been me >smh

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

October 05, 2011 @ 23:31:29
so basically Breezo couldnt handle the truth that he looked like an OF faggot too?
October 05, 2011 @ 23:45:53
so a couple days ago, I was walking around with my donegal on, and saw this stupid faggot with a zebra camp. Knowing the best insult I could throw at him, I simply said "Tyler the Creator" under my breath. He looked back and said "what did you say, you little OF faggot?!" I proceeded to make fun of his shoes, and spit on him. Fucking faggot, only I am deserving of Supreme. Next time I see anyone with 'preme on, i'm capping them in the goddamn kneecaps and taking dat shit. ♥♥♥♥♥ I don't play around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvY2O7CoGr4
October 05, 2011 @ 23:50:36
don't feed the troll.

UCSB.

October 05, 2011 @ 23:56:54
Wow you're so cool.

The funny thing is i have a zebra camp and i live in Toronto too! But im pretty sure i havent been spat on lately.. So it couldnt have been me >smh

that whole little spiel was directed at me. obviously the ♥♥♥♥♥ has a huge problem. he mad.
October 06, 2011 @ 00:02:56

(Invalid img)
October 06, 2011 @ 00:13:27

Jesus dude... You need to get a fucking life.
October 06, 2011 @ 00:49:53
that reminds me, i was downtown the other day in a clothing shop and these 17 year old pinoids walked past me and saw my preme zebra camp and muttered "tyler the creator!".

I wanted to throw that ♥♥♥♥♥

really, what a coincidence! That reminds me, i was downtown the other day in a clothing shop and these 17 year old pinoids walked past me and saw my preme zebra camp and muttered "tyler the creator!".

I wanted to kill myself because i have social anxiety, whiskey dick, and am trying to quit masturbating
October 06, 2011 @ 00:51:27
really, what a coincidence! That reminds me, i was downtown the other day in a clothing shop and these 17 year old pinoids walked past me and saw my preme zebra camp and muttered "tyler the creator!".

I wanted to kill myself because i have social anxiety, whiskey dick, and am trying to quit masturbating

lol, damn you went in ♥♥♥♥♥. you really got me. i pour my heart out on this forum and all yall do is make fun of me. im gona go cry in the corner and kill myself.
October 06, 2011 @ 00:56:01
lol, damn you went in ♥♥♥♥♥. you really got me. i pour my heart out on this forum and all yall do is make fun of me. im gona go cry in the corner and kill myself.

mr. "too easy to troll this forum" i see u ♥♥♥♥♥ u aint foolin shit
October 06, 2011 @ 01:00:38
mr. "too easy to troll this forum" i see u ♥♥♥♥♥ u aint foolin shit

nah ♥♥♥♥♥ for real, you fucked me up with that one. living life with social anxiety just aint worth it
October 06, 2011 @ 01:04:43
nah ♥♥♥♥♥ for real, you fucked me up with that one. living life with social anxiety just aint worth it

October 06, 2011 @ 04:05:11
Werd bro. OVOXO.

i bet the average age of the posters here lately is right around 13 years old and that might be a little high

------------------------------

October 06, 2011 @ 04:56:40
Leopard trench today

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 06, 2011 @ 06:11:32
Leopard trench today

Boom!!! Just what I've been waiting on. Anyone have any idea how much they'll retail at? How much was the one that came out last year?
October 06, 2011 @ 06:35:42
No Safari's today
October 06, 2011 @ 06:38:46
Box logos and Safaris will be instore SUPNY only.
Im in line right now and its confirmed

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 06, 2011 @ 06:40:45
Box logos and Safaris will be instore SUPNY only.
Im in line right now and its confirmed

Send a pic of that line up lol....
October 06, 2011 @ 07:07:20
Oops, i was standing in the wrong line the whole time.
This is occupy new york.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

October 06, 2011 @ 07:12:37
Oops, i was standing in the wrong line the whole time.
This is occupy new york.

So no Safari's online today is what your saying? Does Supreme ever do a restock in store? Hitting up SUPNY tomorrow morning.
October 06, 2011 @ 07:19:12
Can someone please tell me how the zip-up hoodies are fitting this season? Do they run small/short/etc.?

Much appreciated.
October 06, 2011 @ 07:56:21
restock on the zippo

wtb: supreme ss11 leaves camp in KHAKI any condition

October 06, 2011 @ 08:00:39
beanies are up
October 06, 2011 @ 08:00:46
two beanies? thats it? wow LAME ass drop.
October 06, 2011 @ 08:01:05
weakest drop ever

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

October 06, 2011 @ 08:01:14
see yall next Thurs blushing

#TMC

October 06, 2011 @ 08:01:41
loro pianas are up too...
October 06, 2011 @ 08:03:28
weakest drop of the season imo
those loro pianos.. smh

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

October 06, 2011 @ 08:03:51
zippo and red futura smokeyface

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x