Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 29, 2011 @ 12:06 AM
Anthonybehim

suspended

And if i didn't cop the keychain i could've grabbed the grey donegal before it sold outrazz

keychain > grey donegal

for sure doe cool

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

September 29, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
iAmSofaKing

Sorry if this has been asked already but...

How do I go about shrinking a hoodie without having it fade (too much at least) and keeping the screen print intact (for the most part)?

Thanks in advance!

I had the same scenario, i tried washing it with warm water and throwing it in a dryer, bad idea.. It ruined it all out of shape.

I would suggest taking it to a tailor, you'd be surprised what they can do. I had them fix a shirt of mine that fit to wide and it fits perfect right now cool

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 29, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
VOMITSPIT

Ahh fuck me, I hope the Safari camps don't drop tomorrow. Only got money in my paypal right now and bank transfer will take a few days razz Got a DS grey velvet camp hat btw, didn't even bother to try it on. $75 shipped, PM if interested..

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

September 29, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
djanoano

I had the same scenario, i tried washing it with warm water and throwing it in a dryer, bad idea.. It ruined it all out of shape.

I would suggest taking it to a tailor, you'd be surprised what they can do. I had them fix a shirt of mine that fit to wide and it fits perfect right now cool

What do you mean "out of shape"? What shape did it get into? like the length of it got shorter or something?
September 29, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
....ICK

Sorry if this has been asked already but...

How do I go about shrinking a hoodie without having it fade (too much at least) and keeping the screen print intact (for the most part)?

Thanks in advance!

I washed and dried mine it was fine fits great now too

All my friends are black but my wives are white

September 29, 2011 @ 01:04 AM
renners

dudes i never spam like this, i apologize, but i need to trade my tan/medium club jacket for a large one, holler
September 29, 2011 @ 01:21 AM
The Fiasco

NO BOX LOGOS, NO HOODIES, NO JACKETS NO FUCKING CAMPS. Keep on waiting.

Vans Collabo and Futura beanies is what will drop this week.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 29, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
midwestfever

Ahh fuck me, I hope the Safari camps don't drop tomorrow. Only got money in my paypal right now and bank transfer will take a few days razz Got a DS grey velvet camp hat btw, didn't even bother to try it on. $75 shipped, PM if interested..

maybe you should save your money instead of spending it on stupid shit confused

FORUM SIGNATURE

September 29, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
VOMITSPIT

maybe you should save your money instead of spending it on stupid shit confused

Do you know what I buy? Do you know my bank history? Oh you don't? Then suck the caaack.

Sell Thread 1: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175504 Sell Thread 2: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/161251

September 29, 2011 @ 03:24 AM
The Fiasco

Do you know what I buy? Do you know my bank history? Oh you don't? Then suck the caaack.

well if you're tryning to sell your velvet hat asap to get money for a safari, what you should have done was not spend your money on shit (velvet) and saved for safari (good) in case you aint realize market is saturated with velvets and real trees because everyone jumping on this preme hype tryna make a quick buck. new shit aint getting the same markup as old shit because there is so much more of it. you tryna make money, shoulda copped a feathers or leopard in 09 and sat on that shit. that's an easy 200 there. g/l making anything off your velvet though. I know there are cheaper ones out there then 75.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 29, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
CrackPipeLips

FUCK when are they gonna drop the Hennessy jersey doe. This shit is wack, its the only thing left I want. That and maybe a safari cap if i can get one. And i'd cop that levis work shirt if it wasnt $146.
September 29, 2011 @ 04:07 AM
ninja john

well if you're tryning to sell your velvet hat asap to get money for a safari, what you should have done was not spend your money on shit (velvet) and saved for safari (good) in case you aint realize market is saturated with velvets and real trees because everyone jumping on this preme hype tryna make a quick buck. new shit aint getting the same markup as old shit because there is so much more of it. you tryna make money, shoulda copped a feathers or leopard in 09 and sat on that shit. that's an easy 200 there. g/l making anything off your velvet though. I know there are cheaper ones out there then 75.

Gotta agree with Fiasco, if you can't afford ~$60 bucks to toss in another order for a Safari then you shouldnt be buying crap like supreme hats that you wouldn't think to wear. Yeah we don't know your bank history and blah but isn't it enough to know that you are already stating that you can't afford to buy it if they release tomorrow? Live and buy within your means.
September 29, 2011 @ 04:22 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

Gotta agree with Fiasco, if you can't afford ~$60 bucks to toss in another order for a Safari then you shouldnt be buying crap like supreme hats that you wouldn't think to wear. Yeah we don't know your bank history and blah but isn't it enough to know that you are already stating that you can't afford to buy it if they release tomorrow? Live and buy within your means.

yall must've missed the part where he said he doesn't have money because paypal bank transfers take a few days to process... lol he didn't say anything about being broke, just a matter of not having his $$$ available in his bank account

www.NickyDsss.com

September 29, 2011 @ 05:33 AM
VOMITSPIT

yall must've missed the part where he said he doesn't have money because paypal bank transfers take a few days to process... lol he didn't say anything about being broke, just a matter of not having his $$$ available in his bank account

Word yo, ♥♥♥♥♥s be shittin' their diapers quick..

Do you see ANYWHERE that it says I'm selling it because I'm trying to buy a safari? If I did sell it the money would go to my paypal dumbass ♥♥♥♥♥ and I wouldn't be able to purchase a safari camp anyways. You know how much they're fucking up orders and I was sent an extra so I'm just pocketing it. It's not to make a profit like you fuck boy, how about you stop assuming shit and putting in your two cents about a situation you have little knowledge of.

September 29, 2011 @ 05:43 AM

Inactive

Donegals dropped in London
September 29, 2011 @ 06:56 AM
Unknown27

Tell that to all my Hoodrich brothers out there.
September 29, 2011 @ 08:48 AM
mikebarn

ya'll get butt hurt way to quick

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

September 29, 2011 @ 08:56 AM
LUPS

Alex from Supreme NYC just let me know Safaris drop today.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 29, 2011 @ 09:20 AM
-alex

shit drops in 40minutes, right? (sorry, different time zones)
September 29, 2011 @ 09:28 AM
DJPrep

shit drops in 40minutes, right? (sorry, different time zones)

yes.
September 29, 2011 @ 09:31 AM
DarKeneD

Shit's going to be crazy slow

MN14088 for 20% on Karmaloop.com!

September 29, 2011 @ 09:33 AM
royfokker

Thrasher hoodie and coach jacket today?
September 29, 2011 @ 09:38 AM
Rhapsody

Hello lurkers!
September 29, 2011 @ 09:42 AM
iAmSofaKing

What do you mean "out of shape"? What shape did it get into? like the length of it got shorter or something?

From my experience it got shorter but seemed to be wider for some reason. Thats why i hang dry my clothes

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 29, 2011 @ 09:43 AM

Inactive

kinda quiet on SS, must be a lame drop.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 29, 2011 @ 09:44 AM
Kulig00

kinda quiet on SS, must be a lame drop.

yah apparently there is no camps, no jackets, nothing except the futura beanie and vans.
September 29, 2011 @ 09:46 AM

Inactive

they might as well soft those other soft bills and get them out of the way.

I'm just looking for full logo beanie, thrasher, cost of trench - just to know, and safari camp.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 29, 2011 @ 09:50 AM
-alex

safari camp, box logo, non hood coaches is all i need coolcool
September 29, 2011 @ 09:56 AM
Anthonybehim

suspended

safari camp, box logo, non hood coaches is all i need coolcool

most likely not happening today cool

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

September 29, 2011 @ 10:01 AM
R.

wtf lol? wheres the drop...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.