[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

September 16, 2011 @ 22:18:01
September 16, 2011 @ 22:24:11
fuck

www.ronindivision.com

September 16, 2011 @ 22:34:39
Got the royal/yellow felt S 5-panel lookin to trade it for the green one. NYC meetups lmk
September 16, 2011 @ 23:51:32

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosmh
September 17, 2011 @ 00:13:25
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosmh

Welp its been fun.
September 17, 2011 @ 00:26:42
It has begun

I don't even skate and I'm mad af. And that pic with him coverin his mouth and finger gun to his head, gets me heated COT DAMN!!

hndlz.tumblr.com

September 17, 2011 @ 00:40:39
yeah as if tyler didnt blow up sup enough this is really gonna kill it... hopefully weezy doesnt rock it on tv or anything before the safari camp drops cause i dont need to deal with any more assholes to get that shit than i already have to fight with for online drops

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

September 17, 2011 @ 00:45:37
I'm sure Weezy has known about it for a while. Tyga and Chris Brown have been wearing supreme for a few years so he's had to have seen the gear before. I bet he walked out of supreme with a bag full of shit so he can dress up like Tyler though.
September 17, 2011 @ 00:47:28
hes had supreme in his music videos before guys. where have you been? smh
September 17, 2011 @ 00:50:44
Yeah but he'll make more of a point to be seen wearing it now that Tyler's the it-boy and he's trying to be a skater. There'll be a pic of Weezy in a box logo cap by the end of the month for sure.
September 17, 2011 @ 01:01:26
Yeah but he'll make more of a point to be seen wearing it now that Tyler's the it-boy and he's trying to be a skater. There'll be a pic of Weezy in a box logo cap by the end of the month for sure.

who the fuck cares, you guys sound like a bunch of hipster faggots.

Supreme is the biggest brand in the street wear industry, you sound like your the only one who knows about it. if wayne wanted sup gear he could have boxes sitting on his doorstep tomorrow.
September 17, 2011 @ 01:13:22
i like how you say who the fuck cares and then tell us all about weezy/sup haha so i guess you care

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

September 17, 2011 @ 01:16:39
I just care because it's going to be way harder to get stuff if everyone who sees Weezy wearing supreme tries to get stuff too. It's already taking Supreme 2 weeks to ship my fucking hat. Also, do I need to remind anyone what he did to Bape? I got 4 words for you: swap meet box logos
September 17, 2011 @ 01:18:49
i like how you say who the fuck cares and then tell us all about weezy/sup haha so i guess you care

what you just said makes absolutely no sense. everyone was complaining because wayne might start wearing supreme. then i said who cares because if he wanted it he'd already be rocking it. it doesn't bother me at all whatsoever
September 17, 2011 @ 01:19:36
^ exactly

September 17, 2011 @ 01:20:34
I just care because it's going to be way harder to get stuff if everyone who sees Weezy wearing supreme tries to get stuff too. It's already taking Supreme 2 weeks to ship my fucking hat. Also, do I need to remind anyone what he did to Bape? I got 4 words for you: swap meet box logos

haha the hype will die down eventually, things like this take time. the OF hype was probably the most to the extreme it could get. so it can't get any worse than that
September 17, 2011 @ 01:20:51
thanks for spelling out what happened there. i didnt understand but now i do.

September 17, 2011 @ 01:21:55
what you just said makes absolutely no sense. everyone was complaining because wayne might start wearing supreme. then i said who cares because if he wanted it he'd already be rocking it. it doesn't bother me at all whatsoever

thanks for spelling out what happened there. i didnt understand but now i do.

September 17, 2011 @ 01:25:53
haha the hype will die down eventually, things like this take time. the OF hype was probably the most to the extreme it could get. so it can't get any worse than that

not even. i'd say there's an 80% chance that anyone who knew about OF at the beginning of the year already knew about supreme. I'd say about 30% of Wayne fans know about supreme. Plus, Waynes like 8 times bigger than Tyler and will expose the shit out of the brand just like he did bape.
September 17, 2011 @ 01:29:50
not even. i'd say there's an 80% chance that anyone who knew about OF at the beginning of the year already knew about supreme. I'd say about 30% of Wayne fans know about supreme. Plus, Waynes like 8 times bigger than Tyler and will expose the shit out of the brand just like he did bape.

im glad they closed registration on strictlysupreme. that shit was getting out of control. $150 for next day resell, fuckouttahere.
September 17, 2011 @ 09:03:17
just got my 1st tracking # from an order placed on the 3rd, still waiting for the other tracking #

did you get your stuff from the 3rd order yet?
September 17, 2011 @ 09:29:02

30% is an extremely high number for wayne. If we go just from his twitter where he has 3,000,000 followers, that means about 900,000 people know about supreme just from wayne, which I feel is an incredibly high number. He has easily over 3,000,000 fans worldwide so that would mean over 1,000,000 people would know about supreme which i feel that it can't be at yet.
September 17, 2011 @ 09:36:24
Fucking Fags. Who gives a shit if Wayne rocking this shit. Fuck.
September 17, 2011 @ 11:33:25
Fucking Fags. Who gives a shit if Wayne rocking this shit. Fuck.

lol my ♥♥♥♥♥
September 17, 2011 @ 12:26:24
am i the only fckin' person in here that cant copp a 5panel in time? drops at 8 right? i checked at 8:30 and were gone already...nice wool hats though
September 17, 2011 @ 12:27:22
am i the only fckin' person in here that cant copp a 5panel in time? drops at 8 right? i checked at 8:30 and were gone already...nice wool hats though

camps sell out within three minutes.
September 17, 2011 @ 13:35:03
haven't even received a tracking number from the first day of the f/w drop, and I haven't been refunded either.
September 17, 2011 @ 13:47:13
whats the fastest anythings ever sold out?

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

September 17, 2011 @ 14:00:09
did you get your stuff from the 3rd order yet?

not yet, expected to get here on thursday
September 17, 2011 @ 14:11:34
selling a zippo blushing
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x