[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 18, 2011 @ 16:02
so anyone that ordered on the 8th get their tracking number yet?
Sep 18, 2011 @ 16:15
My friend ordered a Suede Camp from the 8th and hasn't gotten his tracking #, ♥♥♥♥♥ keeps crying about it lol.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 16:28
My friend ordered a Suede Camp from the 8th and hasn't gotten his tracking #, ♥♥♥♥♥ keeps crying about it lol.

yea i ordered a seude camp and a t-shirt, still no tracking either. i've called em like 3 times but they always say the same shit lol.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 16:35
oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh. ordered on the 10th just got tracking yesterday morning

UCSB.

Sep 18, 2011 @ 16:57

r u sure? i ordered on the 6th, no tracking still.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 17:00
r u sure? i ordered on the 6th, no tracking still.

No shit ♥♥♥♥♥ Ups don't give out fake tracking numbers lol

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Sep 18, 2011 @ 17:01

thats some bullshit
Sep 18, 2011 @ 17:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
No shit ♥♥♥♥♥ Ups don't give out fake tracking numbers lol

wow.....can't believe it. ordered before u and no tracking, im sad.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 17:57
They don't gotta do anything, if you don't like how they doin things don't order, I ordered some shit on the 1st and it just shipped out a few days ago. They are just hella backed up, like the last 20 pages have said. /DEAD

THIS.

I had to keep inquiring a bout my order #. I don't know if that was what got me results, but they finally got everything going with my order this past week, and I also ordered on the 1st.

USE REP CODE: KIETKAT FOR 20% OFF @ www.karmaloop.com

Sep 18, 2011 @ 18:35
For anyone that owns a Ventile parka:
Id appreciate it if you could take the time and PM me some quick measurements. Size large or medium.
Thanks!

fs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164303

Sep 18, 2011 @ 21:18
thats some bullshit

has your card been charged?
Sep 18, 2011 @ 21:20
Was looking to see if there's some new info and all I read is bunch of lil bitches bitchin. Wow

Edit
Here even this fag wearing it now. Get over yourselves

Tyga goes hard in the paint.

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

Sep 18, 2011 @ 21:43
I was at supny friday and picked up that black/grey wool 5 panel joint. It was the last one in stock and when I tried it on it just looked so hard I had to buy it. that shit cray.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 21:56
do yall ♥♥♥♥♥s know how often the actual stores restock?
Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:03
Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:09
SBeezy been rocking supreme too. I remember when he first got his deal off Crank Dat he had a video showing some bapestas he got from Flight ClubLA and he had a Supreme hat. I guess rappers are just making more of a point now.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:29
Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:32

finger paint?
Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:48
finger paint?

I fucking love finger paint
Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:49
It looks like the Japan site still has some camps left, can i order off that website with my CC? or does it just take a longer, or do they even ship here? lol...

Thanks
Money Mayweather all day
Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:52
It looks like the Japan site still has some camps left, can i order off that website with my CC? or does it just take a longer, or do they even ship here? lol...

Thanks
Money Mayweather all day

Naw man can't do it
Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:53
^he be backing it up on 7 foot ♥♥♥♥♥s every day.

X

Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:54

Thanks
Money Mayweather all day

Sup Japan doesn't ship internationally.. And are you Filipino? Cause no pinoy reps that puzzy Mayweather

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 18, 2011 @ 22:58
I'm not just gonna rep for pac cuz im flip? i rep for good fighters, i'm not on that bandwagon shit. And dont start with what happened at the fight, i'll have plenty of arguments to counter your "ortiz got played" non sense.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 23:02
Ortiz Headbut - illegal
Mayweather's Left to right - Legal.

Floyd doesn't have to wait for dude to tie his shoe to be ready to fight, golden rule is protect yourself at all times, every good fighter knows that. He should have just taken his point deduction from his ILLEGAL INTENTIONAL HEADBUTT, stepped back, put your fist up and get ready. One dirty act deserves another, he initiated it and mayweather finished, simple as that.
Sep 18, 2011 @ 23:11
Ortiz Headbut - illegal
Mayweather's Left to right - Legal.

Floyd doesn't have to wait for dude to tie his shoe to be ready to fight, golden rule is protect yourself at all times, every good fighter knows that. He should have just taken his point deduction from his ILLEGAL INTENTIONAL HEADBUTT, stepped back, put your fist up and get ready. One dirty act deserves another, he initiated it and mayweather finished, simple as that.

stfu up ♥♥♥♥♥ this the supreme thread

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Sep 18, 2011 @ 23:12
Lol sorry, I'm not even a boxing fan but ill watch good fights now and then. I didn't watch the Ortiz Mayweather one though.. But regarding Mayweather you can't deny that he's the biggest shit talker

But yeah back to the topic Supreme Japan only ships within their country

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 18, 2011 @ 23:15
Fucking Fags. Who gives a shit if Wayne rocking this shit. Fuck.

tell us why u mad son, n*gga sound like the mad rapper with this quotesmokeyface
Sep 18, 2011 @ 23:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
stfu up ♥♥♥♥♥ this the supreme thread

cosign

Large Black Supreme x TNF Venture Jacket $190 shipped! Below retail

Sep 18, 2011 @ 23:16
oh word, goodlook...i was about to order bc it had the brown camp i wanted...

Still waiting on that safari leopard drop as i'm assuming everyone else is as well, i'm hoping this Thursday...

ps. boyboy up there, easy on the "stfu".
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0