FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
September 15, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
odb.

how warm is that parka though? I'm in Canada and it gets cold
September 15, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
Agahnim

I think the green tribal camp is dope, other colors (especially blue) are ugly though
September 15, 2011 @ 03:11 PM
jaysanchez

Cosign ^^^
September 15, 2011 @ 03:16 PM
Unreachable

The tribal design is dope in general, just hate that it was a soft-bill cap. razz
September 15, 2011 @ 03:27 PM
Quezz

Finally got shipping info for the stuff I bought on the 2nd. So yeah just wait tracking will come.
September 15, 2011 @ 03:31 PM
slap

went to supla ~10:45 and was 6th (i think) in line. Went in as the second wave, and when I left there was ~10 people in line still waiting to get in.
And to those asking about itchyness of the felt 5panel. it's not itchy. got the same headband as regular caps and is lined with mesh on the inside. cap is great :]
i bought the ucla color way. its more gold, and not as light colored as the picture makes it.
also picked up olive tribal which is for sale.
and for the heck of it, i went to diamond and picked up a carabiner,
and bought a pair of nike all court twist for cheap.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

September 15, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
jaysanchez

What's a soft bill like? Never owned one.
September 15, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
Its_SONIC

still didnt get my shipping conformation from last thursday. duhyaTeeF
September 15, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
yungmf

suspended

Will the Trasher coaches size the same as the Corduroy Coach jacket? the corduroy fits snug on me, wondering if i should size up with the thrasher coach
September 15, 2011 @ 04:14 PM
CrackPipeLips

im still waiting too.
September 15, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
napps.

The ONLY camp I wanted I miss.. smfh. I know resell on those tribals are going be foolish.

take pictures and shit

September 15, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
JIBBA

They went up at 11? They were showing up for me, Shit is crazy ugly tho....

wtf? i was on the site at 11 and no hats had updated but other shit went up.. whateva tho

abd yeah those camps are fuckin awful

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

September 15, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
dieseldan

What dropped in-store today? heading down to nyc tomorrow.
September 15, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
JIBBA

you shldnt really worry bc i order the corduroy coaches jacket on 9/1 and i didnt get any trackin info on it until the day after it arrived which was tuesday. if anything call them and just make sure your order didnt get cancled or anythin but other than that you should be all good

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

September 15, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
iAmSofaKing

I really can care less if this question has been asked before, the legit people are going to give me an answer without all that hate on the side or ignorance saying it's been asked before.

Anyways,

I placed an order on the 5th of September for a couple of items, i received a confirmation number but not a tracking number. I recently saw that they refunded the money to my credit card? What should i do? Order it again or just continue to wait for a tracking number? Not to sure what to do, thanks.

Im from Toronto too, i ordered on the 1st and my uptown hoodie just came today.

It took supreme about a week to send me the confirmation email. And dont worry you will get charged when it ships out.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 15, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
samueljwl

im lookin to buy a biggie keychain if anyone got one for sale PM me...i dont really wanna deal with supreme's shipping
September 15, 2011 @ 05:26 PM
CrackPipeLips

i remember last season when i ordered a prodigy tee that shit shipped out next day and i had it by the end of the week..

i guess they are really backed the fuck up.
September 15, 2011 @ 06:42 PM
PIEROdoesIT

Just got my clint eastwood tee and it's fire, I would buy another one in a different color if i had the chance.

Also, the brass finish on the zippo is boss, I think it is the best zippo I ever owned.
September 15, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
xo Nitsuj

just copped that wool 5 panel on some straight impulse shit.
was surprised to see it up still.yall nigs are sleeping. that red/blue/grey color is on point.
might be selling my white kaws snap if i get a good enough offer. pm me some offers

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

September 15, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
Rizal

Thin! Good for rain jackets only. Corduroy jacket on the other hand is coolcoolcool
September 15, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
Rizal

Im from Toronto too, i ordered on the 1st and my uptown hoodie just came today.

It took supreme about a week to send me the confirmation email. And dont worry you will get charged when it ships out.

I am from toronto as well but I got my shit last week tuesday from the initial drop. And my girl got hers last week Monday. I believe it also has to do something with your CC company. I got scotiabank visa and that shit takes 2 business days to authorize the transaction. My girl on the other hand got MC which is pre authorized to e-retail shopping. She always get her shit before me.
September 15, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
Unreachable

I am from toronto as well but I got my shit last week tuesday from the initial drop. And my girl got hers last week Monday. I believe it also has to do something with your CC company. I got scotiabank visa and that shit takes 2 business days to authorize the transaction. My girl on the other hand got MC which is pre authorized to retail shopping. She always get her shit before me.

Same here. Ordered on the first, and got it on Tuesday of the following week. And I use MC cool
September 15, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
jarvis

Thin! Good for rain jackets only. Corduroy jacket on the other hand is coolcoolcool

yeah, don't depend on it as a winter jacket. but layering under will keep you pretty warm

www.ronindivision.com

September 15, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
whackattack

couldnt contain myself...
Wool Felt S 5-Panel
Style: Grey/Navy
Price: $44 ...

I didn't notice that grey/navy wool 5-panel on the preview, but when I saw it drop this morning, I knew it was gonna sell out today. Shit's nice. Makes me think of simpler times.

For Sale; Supreme: - Snap Front sweat hoodie medium (olive/army) - Loro Piana camp cap (grey) - Paisley camp cap (burgundy)

September 15, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
Shammgod

Only thing I got today was that Wool Felt S 5-Panel in Grey/Black. Sorta an impulse buy. Haven't gotten my order confirmation email yet, which is weird cuz the last 2 times i ordered this F/W season I got it instantly.
September 15, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
Legit Shit

They're so smart not saying what's gonna drop. I was about to impulse buy a tribal since my shit didn't release but I avoided it..

upthefunk

September 15, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
JIBBA

yeah the corduroy jacket is on point. super warm too.

also my mind is fuckin blown that the leather levis jacket in black is already sold out! 4 bills is kinda crazy

September 15, 2011 @ 10:31 PM
SUSEJ.

yes! im glad they didnt drop the safari camps this week. hopefully they do next week, i get paid. cool
September 15, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
Unknown27

yeah the corduroy jacket is on point. super warm too.

also my mind is fuckin blown that the leather levis jacket in black is already sold out! 4 bills is kinda crazy

How does the corduroy jacket fit? Snug?
September 15, 2011 @ 10:45 PM
Rizal

^ tts

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.