ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $84
Sep 15, 2011 @ 12:40
^what's the point of posting that? honestly
Sep 15, 2011 @ 12:43
^self explanatory
Sep 15, 2011 @ 12:51
Got order confirmation but no tracking when I ordered last week. Seemingly didn't get charged either
Made an order today too and still haven't got confirmation

Should I be concerned? I'm thinking of calling
Sep 15, 2011 @ 12:59
Got order confirmation but no tracking when I ordered last week. Seemingly didn't get charged either
Made an order today too and still haven't got confirmation

Should I be concerned? I'm thinking of calling

no you'll be fine just have to keep waiting, preme is known for playing games with your account and confirmation is gunna take a while with all the new orders

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Sep 15, 2011 @ 13:00
looks like they restocked those tribal camps...
Sep 15, 2011 @ 13:01
Was just about to say that^ haha. All colors to hrm.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 13:02
dem shits is ugly doe. no interest what so ever

i am reallllly tempted to order an uptown hoodie right now tho
Sep 15, 2011 @ 13:07
Haha anyone that get the gray/black 5 panel wanna sell? That's the only colorway I wAnted lol. Hit me up!
Sep 15, 2011 @ 13:14
what time did the tribal camps get put on the site? cause i was checkin the site til like 11:20 and those werent showing up then... i dont want the hat just wanna know around what time it happened

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Sep 15, 2011 @ 13:24
what time did the tribal camps get put on the site? cause i was checkin the site til like 11:20 and those werent showing up then... i dont want the hat just wanna know around what time it happened

They went up at 11? They were showing up for me, Shit is crazy ugly tho....
Sep 15, 2011 @ 13:46
I really can care less if this question has been asked before, the legit people are going to give me an answer without all that hate on the side or ignorance saying it's been asked before.

Anyways,

I placed an order on the 5th of September for a couple of items, i received a confirmation number but not a tracking number. I recently saw that they refunded the money to my credit card? What should i do? Order it again or just continue to wait for a tracking number? Not to sure what to do, thanks.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 13:48
I really can care less if this question has been asked before, the legit people are going to give me an answer without all that hate on the side or ignorance saying it's been asked before.

Anyways,

I placed an order on the 5th of September for a couple of items, i received a confirmation number but not a tracking number. I recently saw that they refunded the money to my credit card? What should i do? Order it again or just continue to wait for a tracking number? Not to sure what to do, thanks.

just wait for tracking, it'll come
Sep 15, 2011 @ 13:51
@Stoompa

Thanks Man, appreciate it.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 13:57
@Stoompa

Thanks Man, appreciate it.

They'll charge your account again when they ship it out.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 14:29
Can't wait for the safari.. what do you guys like more the black or the olive? Also if anyone is interested in a supreme brass zippo PM me
Sep 15, 2011 @ 14:29
@ Unreachable

Thanks for the info!
Sep 15, 2011 @ 14:31
what can people say about the 2 tone parka?

its underrated. very high quality imo

www.ronindivision.com

Sep 15, 2011 @ 14:35
I met up with someone to buy the Woodlands camp cap the other day and he had the Olive two tone Parka, i was extremely impressed with the quality and quite surprised to be honest. For that price, i think it's definitely worth it.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 14:41
how warm is that parka though? I'm in Canada and it gets cold
Sep 15, 2011 @ 14:55
I think the green tribal camp is dope, other colors (especially blue) are ugly though
Sep 15, 2011 @ 15:11
Cosign ^^^
Sep 15, 2011 @ 15:16
The tribal design is dope in general, just hate that it was a soft-bill cap. tongueface
Sep 15, 2011 @ 15:27
Finally got shipping info for the stuff I bought on the 2nd. So yeah just wait tracking will come.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 15:31
went to supla ~10:45 and was 6th (i think) in line. Went in as the second wave, and when I left there was ~10 people in line still waiting to get in.
And to those asking about itchyness of the felt 5panel. it's not itchy. got the same headband as regular caps and is lined with mesh on the inside. cap is great :]
i bought the ucla color way. its more gold, and not as light colored as the picture makes it.
also picked up olive tribal which is for sale.
and for the heck of it, i went to diamond and picked up a carabiner,
and bought a pair of nike all court twist for cheap.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Sep 15, 2011 @ 15:37
What's a soft bill like? Never owned one.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 15:41
still didnt get my shipping conformation from last thursday. duhyaTeeF
Sep 15, 2011 @ 15:47
Will the Trasher coaches size the same as the Corduroy Coach jacket? the corduroy fits snug on me, wondering if i should size up with the thrasher coach
Sep 15, 2011 @ 16:14
still didnt get my shipping conformation from last thursday. duhyaTeeF

im still waiting too.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 16:22
The ONLY camp I wanted I miss.. smfh. I know resell on those tribals are going be foolish.

take pictures and shit

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.