[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:56
Idgaf faggot,your a nosey bitch, I didnt ask where he gets his info from, I just want to know whats comming out? So stfu

lol really? No one fucking knows, stop asking.
Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:56
a bunch of tees restocked

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:57
ill hit you up tomorrow after i see if it is apart of the launch. Thanks a lot. Do you just have the black one?

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:04
anyone have this similar problem...

i ordered some stuff from supreme a week and half ago... my bank was processing the transaction. ALl a sudden, my bank stopped processing, but Supreme said it went through. I never got my tracking, but i have a receipt. I didnt charge me either... wtf?! I just want some supreme gear... smh
Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:04
I cant believe how heated nigs are this preme season. chill out with the rage, and just be ready thursday at 11 smokeyface

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:07
Anyone know when the cardigan hoodie dropping.

That is my must cop.
Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:25
anyone have this similar problem...

i ordered some stuff from supreme a week and half ago... my bank was processing the transaction. ALl a sudden, my bank stopped processing, but Supreme said it went through. I never got my tracking, but i have a receipt. I didnt charge me either... wtf?! I just want some supreme gear... smh

they do this ALL the time don't worry you'll be charged and you'll get your stuff

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:50
it's ridiculous how many times the same question/issue will be asked/posed in one thread..

bitch.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 23:17
^ its also ridiculous how many times this very statement is said

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Sep 15, 2011 @ 00:17
lol really? No one fucking knows, stop asking.

I didn't ask you for shit, dumb fuck. Your a fucken lame.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 00:34
^ its also ridiculous how many times this very statement is said

Oh thats ironic cuz it's ridiculous how many times this very statement is said after what the other guy said
Sep 15, 2011 @ 01:12
Oh thats ironic cuz it's ridiculous how many times this very statement is said after what the other guy said

it's also ridculous that this level of stating what has been said about something that has been said, has never been said before. ground breaking.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 01:17
So, you guys like Supreme?
Sep 15, 2011 @ 01:24
No one really messes with the Supreme fitteds eh, how are the quality on them?

they fit a little differently than normal baseball new eras, but they're not bad quality.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 02:09
they fit a little differently than normal baseball new eras, but they're not bad quality.

they are new eras so the quality is always going to be top notch. right now they are loro piana wool look it up its about as good as it gets for a wool fitted. my complaint though is on the cut/fit of the caps which is all over the place. last 2-3 years some run deep, some shallow, last springs box logos even ran a size small. the loro piana has a big crown which i don't like.

------------------------------

Sep 15, 2011 @ 07:27
I didn't ask you for shit, dumb fuck. Your a fucken lame.

lol dude you're so ignorant. You do nothing but throw curse words. That's cute.

You asked when shit was dropping, I told you no one knows. I gave you an answer, you obviously didn't know I answered it.

Inactive User

Sep 15, 2011 @ 08:13
levi:

178 jeans
378 or 438 leather
146 or 168 denim tee
Sep 15, 2011 @ 08:42
Maybe I just haven't bought Supreme t's in such a long time, but since when did they start coming out with SMEDIUMS. Stuck with a red Biggie and a black Outlaw both in M. Need larges in both so hit me up if you want to cop or do a trade.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 08:46
levi:

178 jeans
378 or 438 leather
146 or 168 denim tee

Shout out to Mayimbe >smh

Inactive User

Sep 15, 2011 @ 08:53
I'm probably gonna higher a coder and start my own forum and ban everyone who is selfish, rude and disrespectful to any member for any illegitimate reason.

everyone watching or reading these forums, look at this, this dude knew this info already but didn't spread the word to his fellow hypebeast members. probably say in his head. "haha suckers, they can find it themselves I'm not helping them, but ill report to the thread JUST IN CASE someone post info, i can leech off them."

bloodsucking,selfish vampires.

ps watch for his lame derogatory reply using some sort of excessive profanity, or he probably won't now that i pointed it out, he'll be on his will smith shit, excluding it from his rebuttal.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:04
Does anybody know if you can use somebody else's credit card as long as if it is the same address

(FS) Supreme Leopard Safari Camp Cap (olive) $110

Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:05
Does anybody know if you can use somebody else's credit card as long as if it is the same address
Nah, man. Supreme will know you used your fingers to type the credit card information on the keyboard.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:06
its leech.

nonetheless, thanks for the info. jeans aren't as expensive as i thought. if only it wasnt the 505 fit...

hear anything about hats (all types) dropping ?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:11
safari camps not dropping everyone go back to bed

upthefunk

Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:18
how do you know they're not dropping?
Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:36
how do you know they're not dropping?

he doesnt....
Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:47
Is it just me, or is the time on the Supreme website sometimes glitchy and not updating?'

When you refresh.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:56
ashtray, keychain restock

Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:58
whats going on, im still waiting...
Sep 15, 2011 @ 09:58
Is it just me, or is the time on the Supreme website sometimes glitchy and not updating?'

When you refresh.

I think its just you chief.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.