[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 14, 2011 @ 19:47
yeah, just trying to help you out

fuck outta here
Sep 14, 2011 @ 19:51
pm me if you see anything you want. letting it go for cheap

Interested in the Real Tree camp. PM me about the deal/prices.
Thanks.
Sep 14, 2011 @ 19:54
iight. thanks.
the reason for me asking is because the safari dropped in japan.
by looking at past drops, don't they drop in japan, and then drop in store the week after?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 19:58
fuck outta here

sit the fuck down kid. you agreed to purchase the tee and i sent you my paypal addy and didn't hear back from you. therefore, you're a flake. if you would've pm'd me and told me you were good and didn't want the tee i wouldn't be here.
Sep 14, 2011 @ 20:03
sit the fuck down kid. you agreed to purchase the tee and i sent you my paypal addy and didn't hear back from you. therefore, you're a flake. if you would've pm'd me and told me you were good and didn't want the tee i wouldn't be here.

"3 washes and put in dryer. still fits like a large"

That was the last message i received from you bitch ass ♥♥♥♥♥. YOU SIT the fuck down.
Sep 14, 2011 @ 20:07
does anyone have any estimate on how much the hennessy jersey might be when it drops?
Sep 14, 2011 @ 20:08
does anyone have any estimate on how much the hennessy jersey might be when it drops?

i heard 110
Sep 14, 2011 @ 20:25
Does anyone know if the leopard camp hats released for this season yet? I'll take either one if anyone has one.

PM me. I'll do 70 shipped if you send money via gift. It's the black one too.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Sep 14, 2011 @ 20:25
Does anyone know if the leopard camp hats released for this season yet? I'll take either one if anyone has one.

didnt drop yet. when they do tho resale value is gonna be through the roof since tyler wore it to the vma's. your best bet is just trying to cop off the preme website when it does drop
Sep 14, 2011 @ 20:48
Got this in a trade yesterday.
Sep 14, 2011 @ 20:56
restocked the new eras even though they still haven't sent the shipping info for mine yet!
Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:15
Here's hoping tomorrows drop isn't a nightmare.
Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:18
didnt drop yet. when they do tho resale value is gonna be through the roof since tyler wore it to the vma's. your best bet is just trying to cop off the preme website when it does drop

Thanks a lot bro for letting me know. I live in NY, do you think i'll have a better chance getting the hat at the store or should I try and snag it on the site?

P.S. What time does stuff usually drop on the site?
Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:20
Thanks a lot bro for letting me know. I live in NY, do you think i'll have a better chance getting the hat at the store or should I try and snag it on the site?

11am
Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:29

yea man its always 11 am. and in my opinion you have a better chance online. but dude if you really want it the online store restocks new shit at 11 and the store opens at 11:30. so if you do it right you could prolly hit both up especcially if you live near soho or have a smartphone
Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:38
yea man its always 11 am. and in my opinion you have a better chance online. but dude if you really want it the online store restocks new shit at 11 and the store opens at 11:30. so if you do it right you could prolly hit both up especcially if you live near soho or have a smartphone

Thanks a lot guys. Is it a fact that the leopard shit is dropping tomorrow?
Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:42
Thanks a lot guys. Is it a fact that the leopard shit is dropping tomorrow?

no. but i have some already. HMU wit dat young PM. 70 shipped paypal gift if you want it now.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:51
Originally posted by Inactive User
no. but i have some already. HMU wit dat young PM. 70 shipped paypal gift if you want it now.

Ill hit you up tomorrow after I see if it is apart of the launch. thanks a lot. do you just have the black one?
Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:56
Ill hit you up tomorrow after I see if it is apart of the launch. thanks a lot. do you just have the black one?

I have two of both. My dad has been friends with Jebbia since grade school so he sends me a bunch of shit.

Idgaf faggot,your a nosey bitch, I didnt ask where he gets his info from, I just want to know whats comming out? So stfu

lol really? No one fucking knows, stop asking.
a bunch of tees restocked

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Sep 14, 2011 @ 21:57
ill hit you up tomorrow after i see if it is apart of the launch. Thanks a lot. Do you just have the black one?

smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:04
anyone have this similar problem...

i ordered some stuff from supreme a week and half ago... my bank was processing the transaction. ALl a sudden, my bank stopped processing, but Supreme said it went through. I never got my tracking, but i have a receipt. I didnt charge me either... wtf?! I just want some supreme gear... smh
Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:04
I cant believe how heated nigs are this preme season. chill out with the rage, and just be ready thursday at 11 smokeyface

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:07
Anyone know when the cardigan hoodie dropping.

That is my must cop.
Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:25
anyone have this similar problem...

i ordered some stuff from supreme a week and half ago... my bank was processing the transaction. ALl a sudden, my bank stopped processing, but Supreme said it went through. I never got my tracking, but i have a receipt. I didnt charge me either... wtf?! I just want some supreme gear... smh

they do this ALL the time don't worry you'll be charged and you'll get your stuff

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Sep 14, 2011 @ 22:50
it's ridiculous how many times the same question/issue will be asked/posed in one thread..

bitch.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 23:17
^ its also ridiculous how many times this very statement is said

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Sep 15, 2011 @ 00:17
lol really? No one fucking knows, stop asking.

I didn't ask you for shit, dumb fuck. Your a fucken lame.
Sep 15, 2011 @ 00:34
^ its also ridiculous how many times this very statement is said

Oh thats ironic cuz it's ridiculous how many times this very statement is said after what the other guy said
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0