September 9, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
The Fiasco

^ smfh.

exactly the reason why i blinded the text and put the disclaimer, no need for derogatory comments.

maybe you should stop complaining and being stupid. and if you're gonna put a disclaimer you best realize im gonna come in and bash it, whatever the reason may be.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 9, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
Jvlv

lol got my shipping the yesterday, here on monday |0
September 9, 2011 @ 07:44 PM
Jvlv

got my shipping yesterday, shud be here on monday and im in canada smile
September 9, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
xo Nitsuj

I dont wanna piss you off since you post whats gonna drop every thusday..

But come on, you really think they would allow you to ship a freaking zippo lighter with fluid? If you can afford a $48 zippo lighter then you can afford $5 can of lighter fluid

its fine if the fiasco bashes him cuz thats just the way shit works,
but iAmSofaKing you have no right giving him shit you asked more stupid questions on this thread than anyone else and this ur first season copping from supreme

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

September 9, 2011 @ 07:55 PM

Inactive

no worries it's all love.besides, Fiasco = OG.

they ship BIC lighter from amazon though with fluid.

it wouldn't dawn on me fluid in a lighter is such a hazard.

PS the price isn't the problem, its the fact that they didn't ship like a..nevermind.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 9, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
The Fiasco

but iAmSofaKing you have no right giving him shit you asked more stupid questions on this thread than anyone else and this ur first season copping from supreme

damn right that's the way shit works.

September 9, 2011 @ 08:27 PM
BukkakeChief

any idea if they'll ever do a restock on the paisley sweaters? or if anyone has one for sale/trade?

Supreme, BS FUNERAL, HUF :http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/162930?topic_page=1

September 9, 2011 @ 08:46 PM
shakintheD

Close registration please~
September 9, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
dalek

I agree.
September 9, 2011 @ 09:21 PM
The Fiasco

it is closed currently. someone on OFT tried to join today and was rejected.

September 9, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
iAmSofaKing

How am i giving him shit? I didnt say anything offensive or vulgar.. And i have copped from Supreme before, just not online

And btw a zippo doesnt come with fluid even if you do buy it from a store

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 9, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
Havick33

Does anybody know the quality of there 3 pack hanes tees or are they some normal lay flats and do they have the logo on the back

(FS) Supreme Leopard Safari Camp Cap (olive) $110

September 9, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
Mikeyone4life

Does anybody know the quality of there 3 pack hanes tees or are they some normal lay flats and do they have the logo on the back

Just regular Hanes tees. Little logo on the front of the shirts in the bottom left corner i believe.
September 9, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
ichigo81

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0byxaZrylY

too late.

i mean he is not wearing it but i see u.But what i really meant is if he started wearing either new eras'/camp caps the hype would be through the roof, i mean damn this n*gga wore fucking women leggings on national tv and n*ggas(from the hood to suburbs) are walking around like this shit is cool. Personally wayne killed bape in my eyes but everything has a extreme moment of popularity and kinda fades, i mean wear what u want, it's ur paper and not to be elitest because everybody is in the business of money but can there just be one brand that a fucking trash rapper/emo rocker/ teenie bopper not touch, that's all i ask
edit: goddamn can i get a tracking number, this is really irritating me, (off to weed break)
September 9, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0byxaZrylY

too late.

he's technically not wearing that rug doe.

edit: ichigo81 beat me to it
September 9, 2011 @ 11:01 PM
CrackPipeLips

so how do you know if they cancelled your order? i'm beginning to think they cancelled mine as still no tracking...
September 9, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
ichigo81

so how do you know if they cancelled your order? i'm beginning to think they cancelled mine as still no tracking...

it's happened to me before, they called me and asked if i wanted another item in stock or they send you an email.The fucked up thing is i emailed them and they said both orders went through and just wait for ship but damn how backed up are they reallyconfusedNext thursday is another big drop so how are they going handle those orders if they cant get any of our orders...sigh
September 9, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
Quezz

I just got Thursday order today, but still waiting on Friday's order to ship. Shit should hopefully speed up doe, because everything did like sell out from the first drop that probably why they backed up. Usually it's just camps selling out with the lighting speed.
September 9, 2011 @ 11:15 PM
ichigo81

I just got Thursday order today, but still waiting on Friday's order to ship.

lucky sobsuprised
September 9, 2011 @ 11:21 PM
D

be patient people. a few years back when i ordered a damien hirst box logo tee it took me like 3 weeks for the shit to ship
September 10, 2011 @ 12:19 AM
mike who

Anyone know if the rug or pin have dropped in stores yet?
September 10, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
Eddy.

someone trade me a navy paisley hoodie L for a M
September 10, 2011 @ 03:02 AM
goldANDsacks

can there just be one brand that a fucking trash rapper/emo rocker/ teenie bopper not touch, that's all i ask

there is such a brand, but normal people don't know about it. and i'm not sharing.
September 10, 2011 @ 03:42 AM
goldANDsacks

no worries it's all love.besides, Fiasco = OG.

oh kittysupreme. are you trolling? i hope so. i hope you and fiasco are really the same person. becasue if not then i feel sorry for you man. you shouldn't let someone call you a dumbass and smile about it just because they're an "OG". it's a shame that supreme doesn't sell self respect. then maybe you would have some. or at least ordered it recently.

anyways, back to the supreme zippos. i believe all new zippos do not come with fluid in them. that's just how they're manufactured at the zippo factory. and fisaco is right, lighters are one of those items that have a red X on sign at the post office along with ammunition, fireworks, gasoline, etc. i once ordered 200 custom bics and had to pay an additional hazardous material shipping fee.
September 10, 2011 @ 04:52 AM
Eyeonized

How much was retail for the Zebra Era Vans?
September 10, 2011 @ 08:58 AM

Inactive

oh kittysupreme. are you trolling? i hope so. i hope you and fiasco are really the same person. becasue if not then i feel sorry for you man. you shouldn't let someone call you a dumbass and smile about it just because they're an "OG". it's a shame that supreme doesn't sell self respect. then maybe you would have some. or at least ordered it recently.

anyways, back to the supreme zippos. i believe all new zippos do not come with fluid in them. that's just how they're manufactured at the zippo factory. and fisaco is right, lighters are one of those items that have a red X on sign at the post office along with ammunition, fireworks, gasoline, etc. i once ordered 200 custom bics and had to pay an additional hazardous material shipping fee.

bahhh its fine, its just "the internet" as you guys always say.

but thanks for that follow up.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 10, 2011 @ 10:51 AM
CrackPipeLips

so anyone know when the Hennessy jersey is gonna drop?
September 10, 2011 @ 11:59 AM
Unreachable

so anyone know when the Hennessy jersey is gonna drop?

No one does
September 10, 2011 @ 01:13 PM
DunkPunk

bahhh its fine, its just "the internet" as you guys always say.

but thanks for that follow up.

lol, what a bitch.

UCSB.

September 10, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
CrackPipeLips

so i finally got my tracking, but in the email it says "shipped UPS Ground", but I paid $25 for expedited international shipping cause im in Canada... Is this just a typo? Any other canadian customers know what im talkin bout?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.