[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 09, 2011 @ 17:10
just wait for the tyler hype to die down a bit. Rest of the drops this season aren't going to be like that, its just initial drops because there is so much shit.

i dont know, i mean it's not his fault goofy white and asian kids worship him but two weeks, it has never been like this but i guess it is what it is, now if lil wayne starts wearing supreme, then game overtongueface
Sep 09, 2011 @ 17:14
heading over now... ill post details. i hope the paisley hoodie!
Sep 09, 2011 @ 17:18
i dont know, i mean it's not his fault goofy white and asian kids worship him but two weeks, it has never been like this but i guess it is what it is, now if lil wayne starts wearing supreme, then game overtongueface

Don't jinx it man, you know the ♥♥♥♥♥ trying to be a skater now.
Sep 09, 2011 @ 17:27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0byxaZrylY

too late.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Sep 09, 2011 @ 17:28
Originally posted by Inactive User

where is preme?
Sep 09, 2011 @ 17:29
where is preme?

if you know anything about preme you'll see it.

Sep 09, 2011 @ 17:33

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Sep 09, 2011 @ 18:06
Got My Realtree Camp cap and Blue Canvas Cap today, the Canvas cap fits so nicely, time to hit the dispensary for that greenery and Start the weekend off.smokeyface
Sep 09, 2011 @ 18:08
^lucky man.
Sep 09, 2011 @ 18:27
Fuck Man Supreme cancelled my 2nd order, so i lost my t- shirts and black hunter hat. anyone know if Supremes going to restock in the t shirts this season.

Inactive User

Sep 09, 2011 @ 18:32
*disclaimer noob story regarding zippo, highlight below if you are interested.*

so i get my order, brown canvas, lockbox and zippo.

and so i go first for the hat *check*, then the lockbox *check* (madd durable), then the zippo *check*.

So I start FLICKIN the damn lighter for like 10 minutes, googling questions. Then i take the shit apart & no fluid. WTF!? for 50 dollars, they can't throw some damn fluid in the damn lighter? even the Bop It for 20 dollars comes with some complimentary batteries.

kinda pissed about that, because the regular BRASS zippo is like 15, so basically an extra 35 for a supreme tag with no fluid. now i gotta use 5 bucks in gas and like 3 dollars for the fluid, drive to a cigar shop and buy some fluid.

just a word to the wise to those wanting the zippo and didn't know and come from cheap BIC lighters like me.
Sep 09, 2011 @ 18:40
^lmao

www.ronindivision.com

Sep 09, 2011 @ 18:45

and so i go first for the hat *check*, then the lockbox *check* (madd durable), then the zippo *check*.

So I start FLICKIN the damn lighter for like 10 minutes, googling questions. Then i take the shit apart & no fluid. WTF!? for 50 dollars, they can't throw some damn fluid in the damn lighter? even the Bop It for 20 dollars comes with some complimentary batteries.

kinda pissed about that, because the regular BRASS zippo is like 15, so basically an extra 35 for a supreme tag with no fluid. now i gotta use 5 bucks in gas and like 3 dollars for the fluid, drive to a cigar shop and buy some fluid.

just a word to the wise to those wanting the zippo and didn't know and come from cheap BIC lighters like me.

thats because you cant ship lighters with fluid in them legally in the US dumbass.

Inactive User

Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:03
^ smfh.

exactly the reason why i blinded the text and put the disclaimer, no need for derogatory comments.
Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:12
First time buying Zippos online? smokeyface
Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:21

I dont wanna piss you off since you post whats gonna drop every thusday..

But come on, you really think they would allow you to ship a freaking zippo lighter with fluid? If you can afford a $48 zippo lighter then you can afford $5 can of lighter fluid

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
thats because you cant ship lighters with fluid in them legally in the US dumbass.

casket.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:31
ok so still no tracking today, pretty pissed. is there any chance i will get tracking on the weekend? I really don't wanna have to fucking wait till next week for them to ship it.
Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:36
ok so still no tracking today, pretty pissed. is there any chance i will get tracking on the weekend? I really don't wanna have to fucking wait till next week for them to ship it.

youre in canada so that might be something

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:37
^ smfh.

exactly the reason why i blinded the text and put the disclaimer, no need for derogatory comments.

maybe you should stop complaining and being stupid. and if you're gonna put a disclaimer you best realize im gonna come in and bash it, whatever the reason may be.

Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:43
lol got my shipping the yesterday, here on monday |0
Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:44
got my shipping yesterday, shud be here on monday and im in canada blushing
Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:47
I dont wanna piss you off since you post whats gonna drop every thusday..

But come on, you really think they would allow you to ship a freaking zippo lighter with fluid? If you can afford a $48 zippo lighter then you can afford $5 can of lighter fluid

its fine if the fiasco bashes him cuz thats just the way shit works,
but iAmSofaKing you have no right giving him shit you asked more stupid questions on this thread than anyone else and this ur first season copping from supreme

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

Inactive User

Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:55
no worries it's all love.besides, Fiasco = OG.

they ship BIC lighter from amazon though with fluid.

it wouldn't dawn on me fluid in a lighter is such a hazard.

PS the price isn't the problem, its the fact that they didn't ship like a..nevermind.
Sep 09, 2011 @ 19:56
but iAmSofaKing you have no right giving him shit you asked more stupid questions on this thread than anyone else and this ur first season copping from supreme

damn right that's the way shit works.

Sep 09, 2011 @ 20:27
any idea if they'll ever do a restock on the paisley sweaters? or if anyone has one for sale/trade?
Sep 09, 2011 @ 20:46
Close registration please~
Sep 09, 2011 @ 21:04

I agree.
Sep 09, 2011 @ 21:21

it is closed currently. someone on OFT tried to join today and was rejected.

Sep 09, 2011 @ 22:06

How am i giving him shit? I didnt say anything offensive or vulgar.. And i have copped from Supreme before, just not online

And btw a zippo doesnt come with fluid even if you do buy it from a store

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.