Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 9, 2011 @ 02:19 PM
MMpittsburgh412

Is the tracking number supposed to take longer than a week? lol...i ordered something on the 5th, still waiting on a tracking number.

Don't worry you will be fine I just got my tracking number yesterday from my order on september 1st, and still haven't gotten a tracking number for my order on september 2nd. So many orders were placed im sure there really backed up
September 9, 2011 @ 02:50 PM
CrackPipeLips

Is the tracking number supposed to take longer than a week? lol...i ordered something on the 5th, still waiting on a tracking number.

dude i ordered on the first and i still dont have any tracking
September 9, 2011 @ 03:07 PM
boomboom

anyone want to trade my white Medium biggie tee for a Large
September 9, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
yoon

for those of u still didnt get tracking, shouldnnt be too long to get urs. finally got my tracking for shark l/s

www.ronindivision.com

September 9, 2011 @ 03:38 PM
rule1223

dude i ordered on the first and i still dont have any tracking

i ordered on the 1st in the afternoon, no tracking number still.
September 9, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
ohword

Ordered on the 1st still no tracking. Got a size M biggie tee in natural and black new era. That Lori piana is butter in person. Shirt is fs/ft hit me up.
September 9, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
CrackPipeLips

^ word, nice to know im not the only one.

im stoked to see the quality on these suede camps. for 58 dollars i bet that shit is gonna be ill.
September 9, 2011 @ 04:27 PM
ichigo81

man this shit sucks, it's going on two weeks and still no tracking, i am patient and understanding but are all major drops going to be like this from now onconfused
September 9, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
CrackPipeLips

man this shit sucks, it's going on two weeks and still no tracking, i am patient and understanding but are all major drops going to be like this from now onconfused

just wait for the tyler hype to die down a bit. Rest of the drops this season aren't going to be like that, its just initial drops because there is so much shit.
September 9, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
stoompa

preme decks skate really nice.

thanks for the info homie
September 9, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
ohyesitsmarc

Anybody know what released in stores yesterday??
September 9, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
ichigo81

just wait for the tyler hype to die down a bit. Rest of the drops this season aren't going to be like that, its just initial drops because there is so much shit.

i dont know, i mean it's not his fault goofy white and asian kids worship him but two weeks, it has never been like this but i guess it is what it is, now if lil wayne starts wearing supreme, then game overrazz
September 9, 2011 @ 05:14 PM
Vinneus

heading over now... ill post details. i hope the paisley hoodie!
September 9, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
Quezz

i dont know, i mean it's not his fault goofy white and asian kids worship him but two weeks, it has never been like this but i guess it is what it is, now if lil wayne starts wearing supreme, then game overrazz

Don't jinx it man, you know the ♥♥♥♥♥ trying to be a skater now.
September 9, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
The Fiasco

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0byxaZrylY

too late.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

September 9, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
CrackPipeLips

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0byxaZrylY

too late.

where is preme?
September 9, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
The Fiasco

where is preme?

if you know anything about preme you'll see it.

September 9, 2011 @ 05:33 PM
VOMITSPIT

where is preme?

smh

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 9, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
ARCAL93

Got My Realtree Camp cap and Blue Canvas Cap today, the Canvas cap fits so nicely, time to hit the dispensary for that greenery and Start the weekend off.cool
September 9, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
ohword

^lucky man.
September 9, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
ARCAL93

Fuck Man Supreme cancelled my 2nd order, so i lost my t- shirts and black hunter hat. anyone know if Supremes going to restock in the t shirts this season.
September 9, 2011 @ 06:32 PM

Inactive

*disclaimer noob story regarding zippo, highlight below if you are interested.*

so i get my order, brown canvas, lockbox and zippo.

and so i go first for the hat *check*, then the lockbox *check* (madd durable), then the zippo *check*.

So I start FLICKIN the damn lighter for like 10 minutes, googling questions. Then i take the shit apart & no fluid. WTF!? for 50 dollars, they can't throw some damn fluid in the damn lighter? even the Bop It for 20 dollars comes with some complimentary batteries.

kinda pissed about that, because the regular BRASS zippo is like 15, so basically an extra 35 for a supreme tag with no fluid. now i gotta use 5 bucks in gas and like 3 dollars for the fluid, drive to a cigar shop and buy some fluid.

just a word to the wise to those wanting the zippo and didn't know and come from cheap BIC lighters like me.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 9, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
yoon

^lmao

www.ronindivision.com

September 9, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
The Fiasco

and so i go first for the hat *check*, then the lockbox *check* (madd durable), then the zippo *check*.

So I start FLICKIN the damn lighter for like 10 minutes, googling questions. Then i take the shit apart & no fluid. WTF!? for 50 dollars, they can't throw some damn fluid in the damn lighter? even the Bop It for 20 dollars comes with some complimentary batteries.

kinda pissed about that, because the regular BRASS zippo is like 15, so basically an extra 35 for a supreme tag with no fluid. now i gotta use 5 bucks in gas and like 3 dollars for the fluid, drive to a cigar shop and buy some fluid.

just a word to the wise to those wanting the zippo and didn't know and come from cheap BIC lighters like me.

thats because you cant ship lighters with fluid in them legally in the US dumbass.

September 9, 2011 @ 07:03 PM

Inactive

^ smfh.

exactly the reason why i blinded the text and put the disclaimer, no need for derogatory comments.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 9, 2011 @ 07:12 PM
Unreachable

First time buying Zippos online? cool
September 9, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
iAmSofaKing

I dont wanna piss you off since you post whats gonna drop every thusday..

But come on, you really think they would allow you to ship a freaking zippo lighter with fluid? If you can afford a $48 zippo lighter then you can afford $5 can of lighter fluid

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 9, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
VOMITSPIT

thats because you cant ship lighters with fluid in them legally in the US dumbass.

casket.

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

September 9, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
CrackPipeLips

ok so still no tracking today, pretty pissed. is there any chance i will get tracking on the weekend? I really don't wanna have to fucking wait till next week for them to ship it.
September 9, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
trevxv3

ok so still no tracking today, pretty pissed. is there any chance i will get tracking on the weekend? I really don't wanna have to fucking wait till next week for them to ship it.

youre in canada so that might be something

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.