September 1, 2011 @ 07:06 PM

Inactive

This is why SS is dead. With stupid questions that can be answered by reading or common sense.

Can you send me a sticker?

Each web store purchase comes with a couple of box logo stickers.

are you serious. because i asked if they are going to send me stickers? so EVERYONE here that has ordered from supreme has gotten stickers - EVERYONE.

in order to even find the stupid FAQ on their site you have to click SHOP.

why would it even DAWN on someone that they would include a question about STICKERS in their FAQ? Diamond has stickers, i order from them constantly, never get any stickers thrown at me, i order from Hundreds, never get any stickers. fuck outta here dude. you're just tryna seem like an elite by spitttin the same tired crap everyone always says. I am not asking for camp hats or release dates, i was simply asking if their was a chance i'd get some stickers. obviously it wasn't that much of a stupid question if someone right after me quoted by saying they were interested to know too.

ps. you joined this year in january AFTER BASTARD dropped, you post constantly in the wolf gang thread. you sir are obviously a faggot.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 1, 2011 @ 07:13 PM
Unreachable

are you serious. because i asked if they are going to send me stickers? so EVERYONE here that has ordered from supreme has gotten stickers - EVERYONE.

in order to even find the stupid FAQ on their site you have to click SHOP.

why would it even DAWN on someone that they would include a question about STICKERS in their FAQ? Diamond has stickers, i order from them constantly, never get any stickers thrown at me, i order from Hundreds, never get any stickers. fuck outta here dude. you're just tryna seem like an elite by spitttin the same tired crap everyone always says. I am not asking for camp hats or release dates, i was simply asking if their was a chance i'd get some stickers. obviously it wasn't that much of a stupid question if someone right after me quoted by saying they were interested to know too.

ps. you joined this year in january AFTER BASTARD dropped, you post constantly in the wolf gang thread. you sir are obviously a faggot.

Did I say everyone gets stickers when they order? No

Supreme would put an answer about stickers so everyone would shut up about them.

Yes, I joined in January; AFTER BASTARD dropped. I didn't even know who Tyler was then. Sure I post in the Odd Future thread. Yonkers was a great song; Goblin was a good album.
You joined in May; AFTER GOBLIN dropped and he won a VMA. You even have Supreme in your name.

And not to sound like an "elitist" I knew about the brand before Odd Future. So please, don't assume, you make yourself look like an ass. >sad
September 1, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
TonyBG

got the realtree brown canvas zippo lockbox, biggie keychain and a buttonupcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
September 1, 2011 @ 07:16 PM

Inactive

Can you send me a sticker?

Each web store purchase comes with a couple of box logo stickers.

Did I say everyone gets stickers when they order? No

bruh, so basically you're saying supreme is contradicting their FAQ, therefore proving the purpose of my question legitimate.

just hush, hush.

September 1, 2011 @ 07:19 PM
Unreachable

bruh, so basically you're saying supreme is contradicting their FAQ, therefore proving the purpose of my question legitimate.

just hush, hush.

You asked if you should be getting stickers; going by their FAQ you should be getting stickers. Maybe not everyone will be getting them because there's 5000 kids ordering stuff. It's as simple as that. |0

Btw, I didn't say you're not getting a sticker. You're reading my statement wrong
September 1, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
mike who

So my order got processed twice this morning and I got two separate emails with two different order numbers. Is there a possibility they will cancel my order(s) because I accidentally ordered multiples of the same thing or will I be good?
September 1, 2011 @ 07:22 PM

Inactive

You asked if you should be getting stickers; going by their FAQ you should be getting stickers. Maybe not everyone will be getting them because there's 5000 kids ordering stuff. It's as simple as that. |0

their good for it. they make enough.

but now its going from their FAQ saying EACH order, to "should be getting"

"each life is important"
"each life should be important"

all good. arguing over stickers and questions. smh.

September 1, 2011 @ 07:22 PM
Unreachable

So my order got processed twice this morning and I got two separate emails with two different order numbers. Is there a possibility they will cancel my order(s) because I accidentally ordered multiples of the same thing or will I be good?

We don't work at the warehouse; how about you email the people that do?razz
September 1, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
mike who

We don't work at the warehouse; how about you email the people that do?razz

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone's been in the situation before and knew first hand. It's the internet, man. Cool your jets.
September 1, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
co.dot

haven't gotten a confirmation on my order yet. wonder if my credit card got charged.

and about the stickers, on my first couple orders i didn't get one. been getting one since then though.
VOMITSPIT

y'all need to calm the fuck down. there's like 500 other fucking pinoys that are ordering off supreme, they'll send you a confirmation eventually

omg.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

Unreachable

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone's been in the situation before and knew first hand. It's the internet, man. Cool your jets.

I actually have F/W 2010. I emailed them, they replied back saying they cancelled one smile
September 1, 2011 @ 07:26 PM
mike who

I actually have F/W 2010. I emailed them, they replied back saying they cancelled one smile

haha thank you cool
September 1, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
Unreachable

their good for it. they make enough.

but now its going from their FAQ saying EACH order, to "should be getting"

"each life is important"
"each life should be important"

all good. arguing over stickers and questions. smh.

People make mistakes; especially when you're processing orders on drop day from one of the most hyped up brands today.
September 1, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
Unreachable

haha thank you cool

Just don't forget to include the order # and to explain your situation thoroughly cool
September 1, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
littleB

my biggie tee just got shipped
September 1, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
SUSEJ.

got the realtree brown canvas zippo lockbox, biggie keychain and a buttonupcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

swag you out.
September 1, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
Justiin

LOL at people still not getting confirmation emails, mines already shipped cool

BUY MY SHIT BITCH http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163077/

September 1, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

im trying to argue about stickers mane. cool
September 1, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
Unreachable

im trying to argue about stickers mane. cool

looooooooooooooooool >sad
September 1, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
Justiin

you usually get stickers if you order online from personally experience i usually got 2-4 stickers

BUY MY SHIT BITCH http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163077/

September 1, 2011 @ 08:00 PM
hardtofathom

September 1, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
CrackPipeLips

^ gay
September 1, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
xo Nitsuj

holy shit..
that server crash was crazy.took me an 45 mins to checkout and ss is in complete chaos right now.
end of the internet world ensues.

kittysupreme just chill out and dont respond when everyone trolls you. reading all this shit gets annoying.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

September 1, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
Unreachable

HTF, when's the Supreme x RealTree jacket dropping? cool
September 1, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
ARCAL93

Ordered a Realtree camp cap, and a blue canvas cap,like at 7:58 am pacific time. didnt reach the conform page because of the lag, but my card got charged for them. Still havent received the conformation email though. This happening to anyone else?
September 1, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
Crea-Tive

I was at work and missed out on everything I wanted. I doubt they'll do a restock too.
September 1, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
Lax1085

they got SS on lockdown, lmfao.

haha it was crazy this morning
September 1, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
Lax1085

sick ass dude right there
September 1, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
SUSEJ.

shitting.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.