[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 01, 2011 @ 17:51
i got two confirmation emails and ♥♥♥♥♥s aint even got one lolololololol

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:04
Got my tracking number. If anyone is going to sell their shark shirt in a medium let me know. I might want it.

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:23
they got SS on lockdown, lmfao.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:23
shit had work all day, anyone wanna get rid of any tee's in xl pm me.

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:27
they got SS on lockdown, lmfao.

Cause of idiots like you asking stupid questions tongueface
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:30
qft

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:30
i don't even ask questions thank you.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:36
Damn, I checked in and out 4 times I hope I didn't get charged quad...
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:46
I made 2 seperate orders but only got the email confirmation for the later one but I was charged for both so does that mean I still got my first order?

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:48
i don't even ask questions thank you.

Are you sure about that?

so we should get stickers with our orders right?

>smh
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:50
I made 2 seperate orders but only got the email confirmation for the later one but I was charged for both so does that mean I still got my first order?

2 separate orders...with the same address ? if they see that, your orders are canceled..

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:51
Are you sure about that?

>smh

..on strictly supreme.

& that question was a legitimate question too.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:52
..on strictly supreme.

& that question was a legitimate question too.

Well, they deleted all the threads so I can't call you out there without evidence. Read the FAQ; better yet READ
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:54
y'all need to calm the fuck down. there's like 500 other fucking pinoys that are ordering off supreme, they'll send you a confirmation eventually

kinda thought confirmation was automated

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:54
Well, they deleted all the threads so I can't call you out there without evidence. Read the FAQ; better yet READ

you don't need to because that would be a waste of your time.

and au contraire. obviously they send stickers "if they feel like it" according to Fiasco, so how does a FAQ apply?
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:55
you don't need to because that would be a waste of your time.

and au contraire. obviously they send stickers "if they feel like it" according to Fiasco, so how does a FAQ apply?

There's a fucking FAQ on the Supreme website READ IT

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:57
There's a fucking FAQ on the Supreme website READ IT

you're fucking stupid.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:58
Originally posted by Inactive User
2 separate orders...with the same address ? if they see that, your orders are canceled..

even if they're different things?

All my friends are black but my wives are white

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:59
you're fucking stupid.

This is why SS is dead. With stupid questions that can be answered by reading or common sense.

Can you send me a sticker?

Each web store purchase comes with a couple of box logo stickers.

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:06
This is why SS is dead. With stupid questions that can be answered by reading or common sense.

are you serious. because i asked if they are going to send me stickers? so EVERYONE here that has ordered from supreme has gotten stickers - EVERYONE.

in order to even find the stupid FAQ on their site you have to click SHOP.

why would it even DAWN on someone that they would include a question about STICKERS in their FAQ? Diamond has stickers, i order from them constantly, never get any stickers thrown at me, i order from Hundreds, never get any stickers. fuck outta here dude. you're just tryna seem like an elite by spitttin the same tired crap everyone always says. I am not asking for camp hats or release dates, i was simply asking if their was a chance i'd get some stickers. obviously it wasn't that much of a stupid question if someone right after me quoted by saying they were interested to know too.

ps. you joined this year in january AFTER BASTARD dropped, you post constantly in the wolf gang thread. you sir are obviously a faggot.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:13
are you serious. because i asked if they are going to send me stickers? so EVERYONE here that has ordered from supreme has gotten stickers - EVERYONE.

in order to even find the stupid FAQ on their site you have to click SHOP.

why would it even DAWN on someone that they would include a question about STICKERS in their FAQ? Diamond has stickers, i order from them constantly, never get any stickers thrown at me, i order from Hundreds, never get any stickers. fuck outta here dude. you're just tryna seem like an elite by spitttin the same tired crap everyone always says. I am not asking for camp hats or release dates, i was simply asking if their was a chance i'd get some stickers. obviously it wasn't that much of a stupid question if someone right after me quoted by saying they were interested to know too.

ps. you joined this year in january AFTER BASTARD dropped, you post constantly in the wolf gang thread. you sir are obviously a faggot.

Did I say everyone gets stickers when they order? No

Supreme would put an answer about stickers so everyone would shut up about them.

Yes, I joined in January; AFTER BASTARD dropped. I didn't even know who Tyler was then. Sure I post in the Odd Future thread. Yonkers was a great song; Goblin was a good album.
You joined in May; AFTER GOBLIN dropped and he won a VMA. You even have Supreme in your name.

And not to sound like an "elitist" I knew about the brand before Odd Future. So please, don't assume, you make yourself look like an ass. >smh
Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:16
got the realtree brown canvas zippo lockbox, biggie keychain and a buttonupsmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:16

Did I say everyone gets stickers when they order? No

bruh, so basically you're saying supreme is contradicting their FAQ, therefore proving the purpose of my question legitimate.

just hush, hush.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:19
bruh, so basically you're saying supreme is contradicting their FAQ, therefore proving the purpose of my question legitimate.

just hush, hush.

You asked if you should be getting stickers; going by their FAQ you should be getting stickers. Maybe not everyone will be getting them because there's 5000 kids ordering stuff. It's as simple as that. |0

Btw, I didn't say you're not getting a sticker. You're reading my statement wrong
Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:20
So my order got processed twice this morning and I got two separate emails with two different order numbers. Is there a possibility they will cancel my order(s) because I accidentally ordered multiples of the same thing or will I be good?

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:22
You asked if you should be getting stickers; going by their FAQ you should be getting stickers. Maybe not everyone will be getting them because there's 5000 kids ordering stuff. It's as simple as that. |0

their good for it. they make enough.

but now its going from their FAQ saying EACH order, to "should be getting"

"each life is important"
"each life should be important"

all good. arguing over stickers and questions. smh.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:22
So my order got processed twice this morning and I got two separate emails with two different order numbers. Is there a possibility they will cancel my order(s) because I accidentally ordered multiples of the same thing or will I be good?

We don't work at the warehouse; how about you email the people that do?tongueface
Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:23
We don't work at the warehouse; how about you email the people that do?tongueface

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone's been in the situation before and knew first hand. It's the internet, man. Cool your jets.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:24
haven't gotten a confirmation on my order yet. wonder if my credit card got charged.

and about the stickers, on my first couple orders i didn't get one. been getting one since then though.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 19:24
y'all need to calm the fuck down. there's like 500 other fucking pinoys that are ordering off supreme, they'll send you a confirmation eventually

omg.

Black Supreme Safari, Raised by Wolves, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.