[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:03
fuck when does that hennessy football jersey drop?
Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
holy fuck what a mess. so i got 3 orders in i guess? never got an actual order was processed page like usual... Wound up getting like 2-3 of what i wanted which is stupid i guess.
Olive camp Cap
Biggie Keychain x3
Biggie Tee x3
Zippo x3
Hunter 5 panel x2
Wet Weather Parka x2
lock box x2

yo bro.. what sz and color biggie tees did you get? can i buy a keychain off of you? im located in SD too and i can meet you up as well as compensate you for the hook. lemme know. thanks!!
Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:07
I got XL navy biggie tee... and the keychain.

something something @nappppps

Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:10
Okay, its seems like my order didnt go through..

This is such bullsht, ive been on the site since 10:55 AM trying to checkout and by the time i click the checkout button i get a "404 Not Found" page after..

No confirmation email whatsoever. Supreme needs to get their shiet together forreal. I've spent an hour and a half on the Supreme site trying to check my stuff out..

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:11
Multiple orders of the same items on the same card will result in all orders being canceled which is in turn why you see sporadic small restocks.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:12
Missed out on the red dice set. Bummed... tongueface

same here...

got the backpack and the shark L/S doesmokeyface

I managed to get one, but probably gonna sell, PM me with a price if you guys are interested.

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:31
why is the athletic paisley long sleeve 92 bucks? is it super nice quality? thinking about copping...
Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:40

happy camper.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:42

happy camper.

fuck, a real tree and a canvas camp. lucky duck.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 15:57
site was a piece of shit

anyone who has the futura hoodie army color in large, ill trade. ive got the navy large.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:08
new eras havent been selling well the last few seasons. not surprised to see em here again.

anyways.

i cant believe i copped so much off my iphone lolz.
if anyone has a black camera pouch they wanna trade for my navy, hit me up! they gave me the wrong color

This is good to know since my stupid giant head will not allow for me to wear camp caps without looking like an idiot. If the new eras stay around until the next drop i may very well grab another one to make shipping to canada easier to stomach.

Good work on the iphone, mine crashed hard haha.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:27
how long does it take for confirmation to arrive? ordered about 3 hours ago, still none
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:33
how long does it take for confirmation to arrive? ordered about 3 hours ago, still none

I ordered mine around 12 EST and have yet to get a confirmation email. It said my order went through so I am not too worried
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:33

Try checking your spam folder

#TMC

Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:46
I totally gave up this morning but I got an email saying they got my order in about 30 minutes after I gave up on the site. It crashed on the last checkout phase, but apparently it went through. Still waiting on confirmation.....
Sep 01, 2011 @ 16:59
Order #89xxx
Biggie Tee
Style: White
Size: XLarge
Price: $38
Hunters 5-Panel
Style: Woodland Camo
Price: $38
Zippo
Sep 01, 2011 @ 17:03
Velvet Polka Dot Camp Cap
Style: Grey
Price: $46
Printed Check Backpack
Style: Burgundy
Price: $148
Flocked Puffy Keychain
Style: Black
Price: $10
Printed Check Camera Bag
Style: Burgundy
Price: $24
cart total: $228
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $238
Sep 01, 2011 @ 17:13

I've been wondering that same thing, I haven't gotten any confirmation email at all.

Try checking your spam folder

I checked mine too. The only thing I got was after I checked out was a confirmation and a list of everything I bought on the website, which I didn't take a screen shot of. I checked my bank and they said I haven't had any money withdrawn. any help?
Sep 01, 2011 @ 17:33
y'all need to calm the fuck down. there's like 500 other fucking pinoys that are ordering off supreme, they'll send you a confirmation eventually
Sep 01, 2011 @ 17:39
FML, had class at 8. If anyone wants to sell their Futura hoodie in black or olive, size medium, hit me up! Willing to pay a little extra. Only item I really wanted this season.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 17:45
uptown hoodie
grey new era
puff kyechain
i am good, wanted tees but changed my mind, wait to see what else is in store this season
edit:whoever mocked that fake email for saturday drop was fucking geniussmokeyface
Sep 01, 2011 @ 17:51
i got two confirmation emails and ♥♥♥♥♥s aint even got one lolololololol

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:04
Got my tracking number. If anyone is going to sell their shark shirt in a medium let me know. I might want it.

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:23
they got SS on lockdown, lmfao.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:23
shit had work all day, anyone wanna get rid of any tee's in xl pm me.

im startin' off the day with a blunt of purp, no pancakes just a cup of syrup

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:27
they got SS on lockdown, lmfao.

Cause of idiots like you asking stupid questions tongueface
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:30
qft

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:30
i don't even ask questions thank you.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:36
Damn, I checked in and out 4 times I hope I didn't get charged quad...
Sep 01, 2011 @ 18:46
I made 2 seperate orders but only got the email confirmation for the later one but I was charged for both so does that mean I still got my first order?

All my friends are black but my wives are white

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0