[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

September 01, 2011 @ 10:27:59
I got "this site is busy at the moment" shit after I entered payment info, anyone know if it still went through?
September 01, 2011 @ 10:28:25

Copped that so far. My plan was to go into the shop...buy the most hyped item, check out and then browse the shop and see what else i want. Sorta mad the shop is still buggy. I can't even see my cart or see what is sold out or not. Im trying to get a zippo, the ready to die tee and a deck
September 01, 2011 @ 10:29:07
looooooooool i cant even get onto the shop. fucking asians tongueface
September 01, 2011 @ 10:30:04
does supreme take returns? tried to get a blue snapback but oddly it gave me orange.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 01, 2011 @ 10:30:40
If they'll restock on saturday then fck this, 2 out of the 4 items in my cart are sold out.. And the funny thing is i probably had them in my cart first, ive been on the fcking site since 10:54 AM trying to check out

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 01, 2011 @ 10:31:18
took forever to get into the shop, ran in to trouble when selecting stuff and then connection would time out at checkout but succesfully got a confirmation number.

biggie keychain
snakeskin stash pouch
god and country tee
September 01, 2011 @ 10:32:43
does supreme take returns? tried to get a blue snapback but oddly it gave me orange.

yeah they'll fix it. they gave me a wrong size and i called now they're gonna fix the issue for me. wasn't your fault so they'll help out
September 01, 2011 @ 10:32:53
looooooooool i cant even get onto the shop. fucking asians tongueface

it is not them this time. it is the white kids this time.
September 01, 2011 @ 10:33:13
Weird. I got to the 404 page after entering all my info. Now when I check the store again, the items are still in my cart...
September 01, 2011 @ 10:33:15
If they'll restock on saturday then fck this, 2 out of the 4 items in my cart are sold out.. And the funny thing is i probably had them in my cart first, ive been on the fcking site since 10:54 AM trying to check out

Me too bro.

What time do they restock Saturday? 11 Am again?

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

September 01, 2011 @ 10:34:33
Me too bro.

yeah wait until saturday 11 am everything and every size will be restocked smokeyface
September 01, 2011 @ 10:35:11
Me too bro.

I heard 11 AM EST, is there like a trick to not lag or time out? When i was putting items in my cart the site was running smooth but a couple mins after it just lagged like crazy

IS the whole fall/winter inventory gonna be avaliable?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

September 01, 2011 @ 10:37:40
No confirm page or email but I'm thinking my order went through since when I reloaded it said that I can only order one per style... still 20 minutes to order one hat is a joke!
September 01, 2011 @ 10:38:02
fcking bs
September 01, 2011 @ 10:38:38
I heard 11 AM EST, is there like a trick to not lag or time out? When i was putting items in my cart the site was running smooth but a couple mins after it just lagged like crazy

the trick is to press alt+f4 and yes everything will be available saturday
September 01, 2011 @ 10:40:00
the trick is to press alt+f4 and yes everything will be available saturday

Thanks ill keep that in mind! blushing

September 01, 2011 @ 10:42:01

Try to limit your purchase to 1-4 items. I only got 2 things, and when the shop opened at 10:56, everything ran smoothly. I was also using Chrome which is the browser I use for all my online purchases; so my address was automatically filled in. I just had to put the credit card info and I was done blushing
September 01, 2011 @ 10:45:20
September 01, 2011 @ 10:45:27
I know my credit card infor by heart nikkas get on my level

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

September 01, 2011 @ 10:47:35
Holy fucking shit! That was ridiculous. I got on like 5 mins before 8. It was running smooth and then BOOOOM the lag came and oh fuck! I was clicking and there were errors left and right. I got what I wanted in my cart and checked out and got an error on the confirmation page. I then was trying to get in the shop for about 20 mins and nothing. They didn't even charge my account like they did with others and mind you I still had my shit in my cart the entire time. I was just about to give up when I noticed I had an extra window open and it was the page where you enter you card information. I did and boom it went through! Holy fuck!

www.twitter.com/Neonep

September 01, 2011 @ 10:48:39
Finally! sheesh... Biggie, outlaw and I gotta right shirt... and biggie keychain.

take pictures and shit

September 01, 2011 @ 10:49:48
I didnt get a conformation yet but it said the order was processed.
Biggie tee + Canvas Cap smokeyface

keep trying guys, it took me almost 40 mins to get that shit working.
September 01, 2011 @ 10:50:20
^^^ Google chrome knows my credit card info by heart, get on my level ♥♥♥♥♥
September 01, 2011 @ 10:50:34
State wont change to fucking province everything I check out its pissing me off.
September 01, 2011 @ 10:52:49
I got charged im pretty sure. Says that on my bank. No email or confirmation doe.

EDIT: JK just got email. whoop.

Printed Check Backpack
Style: Black
Price: $148
Flocked Puffy Keychain
Style: Royal
Price: $10
Lock Box
Style: Red
Price: $38
cart total: $196
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $206

swaqqqqqqq
September 01, 2011 @ 10:52:58
if you buy a hat and checkout can you go back and buy another one of a different color?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

September 01, 2011 @ 10:55:08
I just checked out but right after it shows a 404 NOt Found, was my order placed?

September 01, 2011 @ 10:56:27
if you buy a hat and checkout can you go back and buy another one of a different color?

Yeah if you use a different card.
September 01, 2011 @ 10:56:35
Originally posted by Inactive User
I got charged im pretty sure. Says that on my bank. No email or confirmation doe.

EDIT: JK just got email. whoop.

Printed Check Backpack
Style: Black
Price: $148
Flocked Puffy Keychain
Style: Royal
Price: $10
Lock Box
Style: Red
Price: $38
cart total: $196
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $206

swaqqqqqqq

Tell me how the quality is on that backpack, im thinking about picking one up from the store when i head over to new york in a few weeks
September 01, 2011 @ 10:59:00
Finally got my order confirmation e-mail after nearly an hour after I checked out. I also got the 404 error page after processing through check out. But it looks like my order still went through.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x