[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:37
No confirm page or email but I'm thinking my order went through since when I reloaded it said that I can only order one per style... still 20 minutes to order one hat is a joke!
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:38
fcking bs
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:38
I heard 11 AM EST, is there like a trick to not lag or time out? When i was putting items in my cart the site was running smooth but a couple mins after it just lagged like crazy

IS the whole fall/winter inventory gonna be avaliable?

the trick is to press alt+f4 and yes everything will be available saturday
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:40
the trick is to press alt+f4 and yes everything will be available saturday

Thanks ill keep that in mind! blushing

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:42
I heard 11 AM EST, is there like a trick to not lag or time out? When i was putting items in my cart the site was running smooth but a couple mins after it just lagged like crazy

IS the whole fall/winter inventory gonna be avaliable?

Try to limit your purchase to 1-4 items. I only got 2 things, and when the shop opened at 10:56, everything ran smoothly. I was also using Chrome which is the browser I use for all my online purchases; so my address was automatically filled in. I just had to put the credit card info and I was done blushing
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:45
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:45
I know my credit card infor by heart nikkas get on my level

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:47
Holy fucking shit! That was ridiculous. I got on like 5 mins before 8. It was running smooth and then BOOOOM the lag came and oh fuck! I was clicking and there were errors left and right. I got what I wanted in my cart and checked out and got an error on the confirmation page. I then was trying to get in the shop for about 20 mins and nothing. They didn't even charge my account like they did with others and mind you I still had my shit in my cart the entire time. I was just about to give up when I noticed I had an extra window open and it was the page where you enter you card information. I did and boom it went through! Holy fuck!

www.twitter.com/Neonep

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:48
Finally! sheesh... Biggie, outlaw and I gotta right shirt... and biggie keychain.

take pictures and shit

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:49
I didnt get a conformation yet but it said the order was processed.
Biggie tee + Canvas Cap smokeyface

keep trying guys, it took me almost 40 mins to get that shit working.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:50
^^^ Google chrome knows my credit card info by heart, get on my level ♥♥♥♥♥
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:50
State wont change to fucking province everything I check out its pissing me off.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:52
I got charged im pretty sure. Says that on my bank. No email or confirmation doe.

EDIT: JK just got email. whoop.

Printed Check Backpack
Style: Black
Price: $148
Flocked Puffy Keychain
Style: Royal
Price: $10
Lock Box
Style: Red
Price: $38
cart total: $196
ship & handle: $10
sales tax: $0
order total: $206

swaqqqqqqq

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:52
if you buy a hat and checkout can you go back and buy another one of a different color?
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:55
I just checked out but right after it shows a 404 NOt Found, was my order placed?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:56
if you buy a hat and checkout can you go back and buy another one of a different color?

Yeah if you use a different card.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
I got charged im pretty sure. Says that on my bank. No email or confirmation doe.

EDIT: JK just got email. whoop.

Printed Check Backpack
Style: Black
Flocked Puffy Keychain
Style: Royal
Price: $10
Lock Box
Style: Red
Price: $38
cart total: $196
order total: $206

swaqqqqqqq

Tell me how the quality is on that backpack, im thinking about picking one up from the store when i head over to new york in a few weeks
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:59
Finally got my order confirmation e-mail after nearly an hour after I checked out. I also got the 404 error page after processing through check out. But it looks like my order still went through.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:59
biggie tees were removed from my cart but at least i got my fitted.

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 11:01
i just used two cards to get a green and brown 5 panel. smh i want a blue one too.

the snapback it checked me out with is wrong, how do i go about resolving that?
Sep 01, 2011 @ 11:03
They charged my account but I haven't got an confirmation email yet? I should be good right?

www.twitter.com/Neonep

Sep 01, 2011 @ 11:03
Is the uptown hoodie gone in all sizes in only grey and navy? Or is my browser fucking up?
Sep 01, 2011 @ 11:04
this shit is unhealthy.
Your order has been successfully submitted on Sep 01 at 11:13 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #87376
Paisley Pullover
Style: Navy
Size: Medium
cart total: $148
order total: $158

thnk god.. finally can go back to sleeep.
Yeah if you use a different card.

different card and has to be under a different address or they'll cancel BOTH orders
Got my email. The site started fucking up right after my order went through. Might pick up a tee or two when they restock Saturday.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 11:05
I just checked out but right after it shows a 404 NOt Found, was my order placed?

maybe, try refreshing though. did you get charged?
online drop is ass. copped a eastwood tee though. server is crashing. rip supreme.
i just used two cards to get a green and brown 5 panel. smh i want a blue one too.

the snapback it checked me out with is wrong, how do i go about resolving that?

you dont. all sales final.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Sep 01, 2011 @ 11:06
picked up a canvas camp. and went back and got a realtree on a separate order but with the same card. that's cool though right since they're both dif styles?
Sep 01, 2011 @ 11:07
maybe, try refreshing though. did you get charged?

Same thing happened to me. you should be fine, i got a confirmation email about 40 mins later
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.