[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:25
Damn I keep clicking the store button but nothing is happening

Selling 2 white floral camps CHEAP http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/173766/

If you guys 404'd during checkout, just wait for the confirmation email. Same thing happened to me during the Japan Relief tee, and about 20 minutes later I got my confirmation email. Wait it out guys smokeyface

so even though i didnt reach that confirmation page, but i entered all my info, check my account and money was withdrawn. your saying ill get a conf. email?

Inactive User

Fuck it, I quit. I kept trying to go to checkout and it wouldn't let me. Now the shit in my basket is fucking gone. Fuck Supreme.

you'll be back next thursday tho.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:26
Thinking about it, I'm sure they're smart enough to know that people who ordered the same exact thing twice within a span of a few minutes did so by accident and will sort it out.
chill people they'll restock everything saturday
James Jebbia is a needle dicked faggot
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:27
fairly certain that i got double charged. maybe i'll get two backpacks? :D

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

copped real tree.

09/01/11 09/05/11 Check Card WWW.SUPREMENE $54.00

from my e-bank.

p.s Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 165 (72 members and 93 guests)

FUUUUU!.

UCSB.

So they took out the realtree cap from my cart, its cool i just wanna check out

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

I got "this site is busy at the moment" shit after I entered payment info, anyone know if it still went through?
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:28

Copped that so far. My plan was to go into the shop...buy the most hyped item, check out and then browse the shop and see what else i want. Sorta mad the shop is still buggy. I can't even see my cart or see what is sold out or not. Im trying to get a zippo, the ready to die tee and a deck
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:29
looooooooool i cant even get onto the shop. fucking asians tongueface

Inactive User

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:30
does supreme take returns? tried to get a blue snapback but oddly it gave me orange.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:30
If they'll restock on saturday then fck this, 2 out of the 4 items in my cart are sold out.. And the funny thing is i probably had them in my cart first, ive been on the fcking site since 10:54 AM trying to check out

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:31
took forever to get into the shop, ran in to trouble when selecting stuff and then connection would time out at checkout but succesfully got a confirmation number.

biggie keychain
snakeskin stash pouch
god and country tee
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:32
does supreme take returns? tried to get a blue snapback but oddly it gave me orange.

yeah they'll fix it. they gave me a wrong size and i called now they're gonna fix the issue for me. wasn't your fault so they'll help out
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:32
looooooooool i cant even get onto the shop. fucking asians tongueface

it is not them this time. it is the white kids this time.
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:33
Weird. I got to the 404 page after entering all my info. Now when I check the store again, the items are still in my cart...
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:33
If they'll restock on saturday then fck this, 2 out of the 4 items in my cart are sold out.. And the funny thing is i probably had them in my cart first, ive been on the fcking site since 10:54 AM trying to check out

Me too bro.

What time do they restock Saturday? 11 Am again?

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:34
Me too bro.

yeah wait until saturday 11 am everything and every size will be restocked smokeyface
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:35
Me too bro.

I heard 11 AM EST, is there like a trick to not lag or time out? When i was putting items in my cart the site was running smooth but a couple mins after it just lagged like crazy

IS the whole fall/winter inventory gonna be avaliable?

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:37
No confirm page or email but I'm thinking my order went through since when I reloaded it said that I can only order one per style... still 20 minutes to order one hat is a joke!
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:38
fcking bs
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:38
I heard 11 AM EST, is there like a trick to not lag or time out? When i was putting items in my cart the site was running smooth but a couple mins after it just lagged like crazy

the trick is to press alt+f4 and yes everything will be available saturday
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:40
the trick is to press alt+f4 and yes everything will be available saturday

Thanks ill keep that in mind! blushing

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:42

Try to limit your purchase to 1-4 items. I only got 2 things, and when the shop opened at 10:56, everything ran smoothly. I was also using Chrome which is the browser I use for all my online purchases; so my address was automatically filled in. I just had to put the credit card info and I was done blushing
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:45
Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:45
I know my credit card infor by heart nikkas get on my level

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:47
Holy fucking shit! That was ridiculous. I got on like 5 mins before 8. It was running smooth and then BOOOOM the lag came and oh fuck! I was clicking and there were errors left and right. I got what I wanted in my cart and checked out and got an error on the confirmation page. I then was trying to get in the shop for about 20 mins and nothing. They didn't even charge my account like they did with others and mind you I still had my shit in my cart the entire time. I was just about to give up when I noticed I had an extra window open and it was the page where you enter you card information. I did and boom it went through! Holy fuck!

www.twitter.com/Neonep

Sep 01, 2011 @ 10:48
Finally! sheesh... Biggie, outlaw and I gotta right shirt... and biggie keychain.

something something @nappppps

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0