[Supreme] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

August 23, 2011 @ 19:04:49
Lil Richard smokeyface
August 23, 2011 @ 19:15:07
im so fucking excited for this drop, i just wish i had more than 200 bucks to spend on this shit
August 23, 2011 @ 19:22:46
thats why you gotta get a girlfriend with a credit card.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

August 23, 2011 @ 19:34:23
thats why you gotta get a girlfriend with a credit card.

haha.no girlfriend, but i got a credit card, and i've learned from experience loadin that shit up isn't a good idea.
August 23, 2011 @ 19:34:39
cool trans issue with the supreme spread should be out in a week or two
August 23, 2011 @ 19:39:34
Lil Richard smokeyface

that's exactly what I did when I saw the rock and roll shirt smokeyface
August 23, 2011 @ 19:39:44
haha.no girlfriend, but i got a credit card, and i've learned from experience loadin that shit up isn't a good idea.

true, but doesn't all the good shit drop on the first drop?

what are you planning to get?

PS. anyone know if any scenes or references for How to Make it In America : Season 2 will have any Supreme references?

August 23, 2011 @ 19:43:58

no not at all smh.
August 23, 2011 @ 19:47:07
C'mon NY and Cali nikkas. Someone's gotta know when this shit drops.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

August 23, 2011 @ 19:56:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
C'mon NY and Cali nikkas. Someone's gotta know when this shit drops.

google. its not hard.
August 23, 2011 @ 20:48:47
Lol it's in the email.
August 23, 2011 @ 20:49:31

what are you planning to get?

PS. anyone know if any scenes or references for How to Make it In America : Season 2 will have any Supreme references?

i want:

clint tee
safari camp or wool/suede camp
paisley hoodie or uptown hoodie
Hennessy football shirt
and if i got some cash left over a beanie

thats probably like 300 right there
August 23, 2011 @ 21:05:43
i want:

clint tee
safari camp or wool/suede camp
paisley hoodie or uptown hoodie
Hennessy football shirt
and if i got some cash left over a beanie

thats probably like 300 right there

liking that henny football shirt huh?

is supreme your main brand? I'm trying to get some diamond too.

August 23, 2011 @ 21:32:58
is it here or strictly supreme that someone said that if you buy the hoody with other items the cost comes down, but a single hoody is like 180 or 200.

are you serious....
August 23, 2011 @ 21:35:55
that henny shirt will attract a lot of attention at parties and from the ladies, for sure IMO.

i was so thrilled to see the collection, i was showing the collection to people who could give two ish's about supreme & fashion and they was like, "oooh that henny hat" lmfao.

August 23, 2011 @ 21:39:04
are you serious....

I'm just quoting what someone said, sounded farfetched.

why'd you edit you're entire post?

no not at all smh.

don't start issping me off with your seniority douchebagery. I'm not being literal. if i must i will dig where i found on SS that most of the best items drops on the first to early drops. The reasons why was because towards the end of the season, people were asking had certain pieces dropped, i.e. the yellow varsity, and the purple and teal jacket.

August 23, 2011 @ 22:20:25
safari caps, easily the most hyped item of s/s didnt drop until may. shit collabs haven't even been announced yet. if by best you are referring to box hoodies and box fitteds then yes they will probably drop first. but dont expect safari caps to come early. same with paisley hoodies and thrasher collab. i would even be surprised to see the termal box hooded zip up to drop before November. so no most of the heat is not dropped within the first two weeks.

if you're not being literal what are you being? Metaphorical?
August 23, 2011 @ 22:26:45
liking that henny football shirt huh?

is supreme your main brand? I'm trying to get some diamond too.

honestly supreme is the only brand i will buy graphic tees/hoodies n shit from anymore. I feel their designs the most. Most graphic tees n shit i dont fuck with from other brands, i usually just wear plain shit.
August 23, 2011 @ 22:27:02
safari caps, easily the most hyped item of s/s didnt drop until may. shit collabs haven't even been announced yet. if by best you are referring to box hoodies and box fitteds then yes they will probably drop first. but dont expect safari caps to come early. same with paisley hoodies and thrasher collab. i would even be surprised to see the termal box hooded zip up to drop before November. so no most of the heat is not dropped within the first two weeks.

if you're not being literal what are you being? Metaphorical?

no I'm using indifferent terms obviously that i shouldn't , hoping to allude my point that i was hoping you would get.

most as the majority i guess isn't that close to all on a timeline. but like i said, i was just reiterating what i had read. i wasn't really around that much to watch the early drop during S/S, so i have no personal experience argument on that.

but what you said is true though, can't argue.

honestly supreme is the only brand i will buy graphic tees/hoodies n shit from anymore. I feel their designs the most. Most graphic tees n shit i dont fuck with from other brands, i usually just wear plain shit.

thats whats up, i mess with diamond x huf for low budget clothing and stuff while supreme for outerwear and the work pants for my ideal source.

btw you didn't have whats his name from the chapelle show in mind when you made your SN did you? ha.

August 23, 2011 @ 22:30:52

thats whats up.

i mess with diamond / huf on tee's, outerwear and hoodies/pants from supreme are my ideal source.

August 23, 2011 @ 22:37:06
word, and yea im feelin the henny shirt. i hope it isnt over 100 doe.
August 23, 2011 @ 22:37:30
kittysupreme log off

how much will the backpack cost
August 23, 2011 @ 22:38:05
smh ^

on the other hand, looks like a pretty good season
August 23, 2011 @ 23:02:38
kittysupreme log off

how much will the backpack cost

go on your favorite site, strictly supreme and ask in the small questions thread, you know you probably want to, if haven't asked already.

pssst. $140.
http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3138789

contributive enough?

AND here they come, the same 100 questions before a release... When things drop, whats the price, when should i arrive and how to size? Shit is the same every season, dont need to keep asking... SMH

i know huh!? even the seasoned vet's with 1400+ posts have the same questions just as us noobs..the irony.

August 23, 2011 @ 23:21:25
August 23, 2011 @ 23:29:16
fuck I want that backpack so bad, shit needs to drop already so I can cawp it. preme just delaying the inevitable smh haha

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 23, 2011 @ 23:48:36
Anyone have any experience with ordering from Canada? i'll probably buy about 300-400 worth but i don't wanna get butt fcked by the brokerage fees. Anyone know if Supreme uses USPS for shipping? Or should i send it to my relatives in the US and have them send it to me?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 24, 2011 @ 00:53:55
Anyone have any experience with ordering from Canada? i'll probably buy about 300-400 worth but i don't wanna get butt fcked by the brokerage fees. Anyone know if Supreme uses USPS for shipping? Or should i send it to my relatives in the US and have them send it to me?

supreme always use ups ground.. sh!t takes forever
August 24, 2011 @ 02:13:10
is it just 1 camp per purchase or one of each color?
August 24, 2011 @ 02:18:07
is it just 1 camp per purchase or one of each color?

You're limited to 1 color per style. So like, you can't get 1 of each color, nor can you get 2+ of one type of camp. But I think you can buy multiple camps at a time
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x