Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 15, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
Keileo

I grabbed one luckily cuz they showed up on my fb newsfeed as i was checking it, i was like what new items? and then yea....
July 15, 2011 @ 11:01 AM
Tommy [F4F]

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! i wanted that shirt....
July 15, 2011 @ 11:16 AM
Rizal

Im a bit jelly i missed out on that tee. Freakin slept in an hour later than my alarm clock lololwat???
July 15, 2011 @ 11:54 AM
giorgio19

I swear HB said it was available in japan n didnt mention anything about it online...anyways ill buy a large if someones selling
July 15, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
BobtheFoB

Does anyone know if its dropping in stores?

investment banking pays the bills

July 15, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
ohyesitsmarc

Anyone have an extra Medium?!
July 15, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
xo Nitsuj

HB fucked us over on this one.
i had no idea it was dropping in the u.s. they said it was a japan only release.fuck.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

July 15, 2011 @ 11:09 PM
Tasteless603

Pppppiiiiiissssssssssssssssss out my assho
July 16, 2011 @ 02:39 PM
SBisCool

One of the best supreme collabs n i missed out... Dam
Ill cop a medium if anyone is selling
July 16, 2011 @ 04:55 PM
Keban

cant believe i missed out on the collab. got caught sleeping. >:O
July 16, 2011 @ 05:10 PM
shinjin

im in the same boat. ) : if anyone has a medium ill buy for a good price
July 16, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
HeatHunter881

i'm a bit curious when this shirt will be shipped. im looking for a white one myself in a medium
July 16, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
shuhbonkboo

Damn, like most of you I was thinking it was gonna drop this morning. Oh well. I'll keep an eye out for prices on ebay the next couple of months.
July 16, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
busy_tom

anyone helps me a legit check of this shirt?
got from a friend as a gist. It is China so I doubt about its legitimacy.

thanks!
July 17, 2011 @ 02:11 AM
tree fiddy

that definitely seems fake
July 17, 2011 @ 03:36 AM
shinjin

fake
July 17, 2011 @ 03:41 AM
Jvlv

item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9120773593

it was about 9 us dollars smile
July 17, 2011 @ 10:51 AM
busy_tom

lol....
thanks...

should get it burned haha
July 17, 2011 @ 11:56 AM
Eliperks

You haven't even seen what's being released yet... So how do u know the hoodies are going to explode? Whatever the hell that's suppose to mean? And how you know they going to release a snapback in the fall?

Okay, let me be more specific:

Due to the recent exposure to box logo hoodies, i'm predicting a massive turnout to box logo hoodies being purchased once they hit retail this fall. They will sell out even faster than before and there's going to be an even greater demand.
Why? Think about it for a second. Haven't they been hyped because of you-know-who?

Note that this IS a prediction...but it's very plausible that this can happen. Watch. I've had kids ask me for my hoodie all the time now, whom probably had no idea what Supreme was before.
Once they find out Supreme is selling them when they hit retail - mom and dad's credit cards will be waved in the air. haha

Now I could be wrong of course, but they're box logo hoodies. Now, I don't know about the other hoodies they'll release, but who knows? Only time will tell.

Snapbacks and shirts...well, isn't there a good chance they're going to release more soon? lol
I was just implying that I'm looking forward to seeing what MIGHT be good. I don't have some insider info or something.

No disrespect to you though. Just wanted to put my 2 cents in here.
July 17, 2011 @ 12:30 PM
lumpiasaurus rex

ordered a kaws shirt online a couple days ago... facebook updates saved my ass, haha.
July 17, 2011 @ 02:04 PM
shinjin

any way to get those facebook updates sent to your email?
July 17, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
ichigo81

Due to the recent exposure to box logo hoodies, i'm predicting a massive turnout to box logo hoodies being purchased once they hit retail this fall. They will sell out even faster than before and there's going to be an even greater demand.
Why? Think about it for a second. Haven't they been hyped because of you-know-who?

Note that this IS a prediction...but it's very plausible that this can happen. Watch. I've had kids ask me for my hoodie all the time now, whom probably had no idea what Supreme was before.
Once they find out Supreme is selling them when they hit retail - mom and dad's credit cards will be waved in the air. haha

Now I could be wrong of course, but they're box logo hoodies. Now, I don't know about the other hoodies they'll release, but who knows? Only time will tell.

Snapbacks and shirts...well, isn't there a good chance they're going to release more soon? lol
I was just implying that I'm looking forward to seeing what MIGHT be good. I don't have some insider info or something.

qft, fall is going to be shit, going to be real hard to cop anything now, even shit collabs will probably sell out, speak of shit collab anybody have a popeye pullover in xl for sell lolsmile
July 17, 2011 @ 07:04 PM
LUPS

That Original Fake collab is fucking ill.

when did those tees go up for sale?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

July 17, 2011 @ 07:36 PM
jaeyoung

That Original Fake collab is fucking ill.

when did those tees go up for sale?

at 15th and the collab was an easy pass for me.. the red on the letters ruined the whole shirt
July 17, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
Jvlv

noooooooooooooooooooo shit son, but hopefully supreme wont have any box logos besides camp caps or else itll turn to a shit pinoy pile

fuck all i see now are resellers selling their supreme shit for jacked up prices, the vast majority of hats are probably all sitting on shelves collecting dust since no one is gonna pay 100$ for a hat that cost 36$

>sad
July 18, 2011 @ 08:06 AM
Metatron

why do people think supreme is MORE popular now than it was before because of tyler constantly rocking hoodies? i guess all those past supreme line-ups and server fucks up happened because nobody liked supreme

Instagram: @realronjunior

July 18, 2011 @ 11:10 AM
Obeyprop

The paradox with supreme is that no matter how popular they get they always have a set amount of units they want to move a quater.

So you can't be a casual consumer anymore.

if you want your 1 or 2 supreme items a season your going to have to wait till 12 like a

a hypebeast and buy them shit's before they sell out.

it's only going to get worst
July 18, 2011 @ 04:28 PM
alex0000

theres no guarantee they wont starting making maybe even just a little more to meet more of the demand it wouldnt surprise me

------------------------------

July 18, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
ichigo81

why do people think supreme is MORE popular now than it was before because of tyler constantly rocking hoodies? i guess all those past supreme line-ups and server fucks up happened because nobody liked supreme

it's not that, i mean pass seasons there were sells and even late restocks in the evening(7pm eastern time)on drop days, now u are lucky to get anything, certain people actually work and go to school, that are actually into supreme and are actually rocking the gear not bc of hipness or coolness that tyler brings(before u flame i mean that in a sarcastic ass tone)but now resellers are fucking up every brand and it's annoying as fuck to see dope shit drop and you already no u will not have any chance to cop or pay an arm and a leg for a piece u really want, but i guess that is the american way, deal with it or stfucool
July 18, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
fristo0308

what pisses me off about resellers is that they buy the shit and it just sits around collecting dust because they sell it on ebay for a ridiculous price. it sucks to see it happen, but it's only gonna get worse as time goes on and more people find out about the brand.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.