[HUF] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 27, 2011 @ 06:06
how much was the coach?
Nov 27, 2011 @ 06:42
yeah hes a cool ass dude, this is what i picked up at the sale doe smokeyface

What size are you and when did you get in line?
Nov 27, 2011 @ 07:16
sale was definitely worse than last year.....fucking guy in the red hat lol
Nov 27, 2011 @ 07:33
Sale was ass.
Nov 27, 2011 @ 08:03
im an XL and i got in the line at 9 and it was allready starting to wrap around the back
it was
5 dollar beanie/hats/socks
3 for 25 Tees
3 for 55 button ups
35 outerwear
i cant remeber but i think it was 25 or 35 for hoodies...
but yeah everything was pretty much ass...im happy on the shit i came up on doe
dat '08 Garden Series 5 Pannel for 20 bucks made my trip smokeyface
Nov 27, 2011 @ 09:31
those prices are still steals doe
Nov 27, 2011 @ 11:22
Yo has anyone heard of Heed clothing? check it www.heedclothing.com
Nov 27, 2011 @ 11:38
Yo has anyone heard of Heed clothing? check it www.heedclothing.com[/quote

Looked up at the web u post. not feeling them doe

Dude I just bought Macbook Air.. Now I want Razer blade. FML !

Nov 27, 2011 @ 21:57
sale was definitely worse than last year.....fucking guy in the red hat lol

hahahhah i had my phone ready to record when he came out.. thought someone woulda done shit but ended up recording him giving the line the death stare and the line quiet like a library..
Nov 27, 2011 @ 22:06
yo i missed what happened i heard a shit load of loud ass yelling at the front but had no idea what happened. someone fill me in
Nov 28, 2011 @ 04:35
Basically ol' dude cut the front and everybody in the back was yellin' and shit. Everybody talkin' about "bumrushin" and "beatin the shit" outta him but when he came out everybody got quiet..
Nov 28, 2011 @ 05:02
fuck thats lame, i would of thrown a bottle at him.
what was bull shit was the people that just like thought they were better than everyone else and just cut the line and went straight for the door and went in...i was like WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE WTF
Nov 28, 2011 @ 05:37
u talkin about those wack ass black kids that cut everybody? those kids were faggots
Nov 28, 2011 @ 06:28
yeah and also all the fucking hipster faggots that just walked right up to the gate and got let in
Nov 28, 2011 @ 08:12
was anyone there when that shit happened ? why didn't anybody do anything ? Prolly the black kid was Kid Cudi lol

Nov 28, 2011 @ 08:19
I'll upload that video tomorrow, shit was hilarious though before "red hat" came out.. some dude tried to sell the line a red hat 'cause he heard the line yell "we want red hat"
Nov 28, 2011 @ 08:23
was anyone there when that shit happened ? why didn't anybody do anything ? Prolly the black kid was Kid Cudi lol

i was at the front when that shit happened. that guy just stared down the line and it got so quiet. all that build up for nothing
Nov 28, 2011 @ 08:34

i was at the front when that shit happened. that guy just stared down the line and it got so quiet. all that build up for nothing

i LOL'ed

Nov 28, 2011 @ 10:00

i LOL'ed

Y'all will laugh even more when I post that video.. Red hat gave that death stare..
Nov 28, 2011 @ 21:45
mhm u didnt miss shit, they didnt even have any jackets u wanted

all i got was a pair of jeans and some HUF 1 Samples. post pics later
and some buttons up for my bro.

the sale was real disappointing, it was pretty much left overs from the past sales with the first sale prices.

haha i was crackin up cuz people were telling me my parents are down as fuk when they started to regulate everybody who was cuttin.
shit made a mad difference though, line started to move a whole lot faster.
Nov 28, 2011 @ 21:47

i LOL'ed

haha i heard the guy was clowning the people in line saying they got checked when that dude stared them down and moms told him "your the one standing behind the gate scared" haha
Nov 29, 2011 @ 02:07
The New HUF Footwear Commercial #033 feautring Brad Cromer

Nov 29, 2011 @ 02:11

the sale was real disappointing, it was pretty much left overs from the past sales with the first sale prices.

haha i was crackin up cuz people were telling me my parents are down as fuk when they started to regulate everybody who was cuttin.

u the dude that brought his mom in the pink shirt?
Nov 29, 2011 @ 02:20
Originally posted by Inactive User

Uhhh- ooooooohh busted ! Was she hot though ?

Nov 29, 2011 @ 02:25
no she was fat
Nov 29, 2011 @ 02:41
Sale was a bust, but here's the vid:

http://youtu.be/kd0BK7mFrVA
Nov 29, 2011 @ 05:17
OMG LOL at how quiet it got.
Nov 29, 2011 @ 05:39
For real, I told my homie before red hat came out to whip his phone out thinking there would be a fight or some shit, but only to record this.. still funny as fuck though.. I asked the dude that was yelling the most after why he ain't do shit and he said "I coulda sworn he was half the size before he went into the sale"
Nov 29, 2011 @ 08:30

thanks anyway my dude, I really appreciate it.
Nov 29, 2011 @ 17:52
Originally posted by Inactive User

Uhhh- ooooooohh busted ! Was she hot though ?

nah my moms was in black with some shades on, haha but i know what lady u talking about she was like 10 people behind me, everybody was bustin cuz she came by herself and waited in line, she was a die hard mom.
Please login first to reply.