[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Jun 08, 2011 @ 14:38
copped a 150 dollar box, supposed to be here friday. never owned any black scale before so i'm real stoked to get it
Jun 08, 2011 @ 14:52
copped a 150 dollar box, supposed to be here friday. never owned any black scale before so i'm real stoked to get it

Welcome to Black Ops.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 08, 2011 @ 14:58
Welcome to Black Ops.

and remember,1st rule,you don't must ask about blvckops!smokeyfacesmokeyface
Jun 08, 2011 @ 15:41
how much is it to ship a black box to canada ? and how would i do that ? i've been trying to email them but no reply. thanks
Jun 08, 2011 @ 15:41
smokeyface
Jun 08, 2011 @ 17:58
how much is it to ship a black box to canada ? and how would i do that ? i've been trying to email them but no reply. thanks

incluided on the box price i think
somebody will help u better soon
peace
Jun 08, 2011 @ 20:10

Sweet ! definitely a great way to start you off on your black scale gear. Warning* you will not be disappointed and you may become addicted lol, welcome to the thread.

nice shot up there DjBooduh
Jun 08, 2011 @ 20:11
Sweet ! definitely a great way to start you off on your black scale gear. Warning* you will not be disappointed and you may become addicted lol, welcome to the thread.

such a sick photo up top there btw.
Jun 08, 2011 @ 20:14
Can't wait for the LA shop. visited the SF one a few months back. Good shit.

A Mother F#@ker

Jun 08, 2011 @ 21:33
anyone know if this beanie came in other colors? was lookin for blk or brown

Jun 08, 2011 @ 22:01
I might have one in black. Pm me.
Jun 08, 2011 @ 22:02

im pretty sure they released these in black and red too. i think they dropped awhile ago
Jun 08, 2011 @ 23:39
im pretty sure they released these in black and red too. i think they dropped awhile ago

i think kloop had some in greys too.

Check out my F/S thread. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/tees-jackets- denim-various-brands-black-scale-diamond-nf- and-more/

Jun 08, 2011 @ 23:45

Could possibly have one at the NY shop, call tomorrow. I will check on Friday as well.
Jun 09, 2011 @ 00:05
Does it take a week to get contacted? sorry for being so pushy haha I'm just really excitedd!!
Jun 09, 2011 @ 02:05

I have one of these in black, didn't fit like i wanted it to. Only tried on so if you can't find one from black scale or the first guy that said he had it, send me a PM.
Jun 09, 2011 @ 02:40
Can't wait for the LA shop. visited the SF one a few months back. Good shit.

Thanks man. We are super excited to see everyone that comes in. Put faces to names.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 09, 2011 @ 02:41
Does it take a week to get contacted? sorry for being so pushy haha I'm just really excitedd!!

Can you email us at blackbox@black-scale.com

Jun 09, 2011 @ 02:42
Megs can we get the L.A. number when the store opening gets closer?

Yessir.

Jun 09, 2011 @ 04:49
Black Boxes are non stop. Let go.

Jun 09, 2011 @ 05:09

This beanie came out in

Black
Red
Charcoal
Eggplant

Jun 09, 2011 @ 07:15
would love to get my hands on any of those 4 colors.
Jun 09, 2011 @ 10:43
Email'd yah guys, don't know if it got through though. =P
Jun 09, 2011 @ 11:06
Do you need to use paypal to order off the webstore?
Jun 09, 2011 @ 12:34
lmao at that kid on twitter that asked if this was just another poser brand. hahahahaha smokeyface
Jun 09, 2011 @ 13:30
would love to get my hands on any of those 4 colors.

I will let everyone know what kind of stock we have at the NY shop tomorrow.
Jun 09, 2011 @ 13:39
Do you need to use paypal to order off the webstore?

The online store is through paypal. You can phone order with a credit card at either shop.
Jun 09, 2011 @ 15:10
Sickness got the question form!! THANKS :D
Jun 09, 2011 @ 15:14
Looking back on my blog i see photos from BlackScales first pop up shop which opened on 06-3-2009 in San Francisco. Almost exactly 2 years BlackScale has grown so big with the support from family, friends, and the fans. With the LA store set to open next week and with the two stores already open in San Francisco and New York i just want to say congrats to the fam and keep pushing forward.

Jun 09, 2011 @ 15:21
Black Scale
Summer 11 Cut & Sew and New Eras are now available at Black Scale San Francisco.

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0