[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Jun 08, 2011 @ 00:23
needs 2 see the hat thats been in hidin smokeyface hope those go onlne aswell.
Jun 08, 2011 @ 00:30
Ohh shitt opening on my bday haha, only if you guys were down in SD! Would love to drop by someday, where you guys going to be located in LA?

Also what's up with people recently using lockerz to post pics?? Haha

It will be on La Brea next to UNDFTD, Union, and Stussy I believe...
Jun 08, 2011 @ 00:34
Awesomeee love all those stores!
Jun 08, 2011 @ 01:24
Don't want to sound like I'm impatient or anything but how long does it take to get the email for the sizes? It's been 2 days since I ordered so I was just curious
Jun 08, 2011 @ 01:36
Don't want to sound like I'm impatient or anything but how long does it take to get the email for the sizes? It's been 2 days since I ordered so I was just curious

Should get it no later then tomorrow smokeyface
Jun 08, 2011 @ 01:42
Ohh shitt opening on my bday haha, only if you guys were down in SD! Would love to drop by someday, where you guys going to be located in LA?

Also what's up with people recently using lockerz to post pics?? Haha

It's located on La Brea next to Undftd and American Rag.

Lockers shows views. Yeeee

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 08, 2011 @ 01:44

You will get it soon sr. It's been pretty crazy with the Black Boxes. It's been the craziest Nlack Box release so far. Thanks for being patient w us.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 08, 2011 @ 01:45
Vndervvorld. You guys ain't ready.

Jun 08, 2011 @ 01:46
needs 2 see the hat thats been in hidin smokeyface hope those go onlne aswell.

They been selling out fast. Phone orders welcome.

Jun 08, 2011 @ 01:49
yeeeee.

i appreciate the love sr.

welcome to blvckops.
smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

No doubt... IMO the best clothing line out there! Right on to the homie meg@ for killin the clothing game. Yeeeee!
Jun 08, 2011 @ 01:53
Originally posted by Inactive User
No doubt... IMO the best clothing line out there! Right on to the homie meg@ for killin the clothing game. Yeeeee!

I see Vallejo in the building. Damn it's great memories in the Valley Jo.

Jun 08, 2011 @ 01:56
Mega, does the BS x Diamond release online on the 15th as well. I know I have to buy from the diamond website but wasn't sure what day and time... imma be in Vegas, so I was gonna bring my laptop to cop online. Thx mayne!
Jun 08, 2011 @ 02:06
Diamond Drops are usually 12PM
Jun 08, 2011 @ 02:07
http://lockerz.com/s/108739651

If thats Mona and Sade thats too clean
Jun 08, 2011 @ 02:08
Black Scale
LA store opening tee Part I "The secret to survival" http://lockerz.com/s/108739255 http://lockerz.com/s/108739324

Jun 08, 2011 @ 02:09
Black Scale
LA store opening tee Part II "Never go to war, especially with yourself" http://lockerz.com/s/108739651
http://lockerz.com/s/108739324

Jun 08, 2011 @ 02:10
Originally posted by Inactive User
Mega, does the BS x Diamond release online on the 15th as well. I know I have to buy from the diamond website but wasn't sure what day and time... imma be in Vegas, so I was gonna bring my laptop to cop online. Thx mayne!

We will also take phone orders if Diamond online store sells out.

Jun 08, 2011 @ 03:59
You will get it soon sr. It's been pretty crazy with the Black Boxes. It's been the craziest Nlack Box release so far. Thanks for being patient w us.

I understand I'm just a little excited to get it. Just hoping there's 1 jacket in there and afraid all the jackets you guys have been sending out will be gone soon, like the misfits jacket.
Jun 08, 2011 @ 09:07
Will be there for LA opening day!!! Really stoked theres a store opening out here!!!!

Jun 08, 2011 @ 09:32
We will also take phone orders if Diamond online store sells out.

That's good to hear, San Fran or L.A. Store for phone orders??
Jun 08, 2011 @ 09:33
Post pics of the store when you guys go. Im sure more exclusives will be there. Nice day, flag patch on my homemade cutoffs. damn it feels good to be a gangsta haha

Jun 08, 2011 @ 10:58
Got my $50 box in:

It's hard to see but I got hooked up with a pin too - thanks Mega.
Jun 08, 2011 @ 11:42
^^Are you a medium?? Anyone got a BS x Mishka collab tee for trade?
Jun 08, 2011 @ 12:10
That's good to hear, San Fran or L.A. Store for phone orders??

Only LA. These tees again are only available at the la store opening.

Jun 08, 2011 @ 12:11
Black Box Project

Jun 08, 2011 @ 13:02
Been reading only for a while but had to post to thank Mega for hooking me up with a great $50 box. 4 Tees plus a snapback. And the 5th column collab I ordered is fire too.

^^Are you a medium?? Anyone got a BS x Mishka collab tee for trade?

I got the Mishka collab (medium) in my box and I'm down to trade... I can't send PMs but hit me on email (should be visible).
Jun 08, 2011 @ 13:08
^
what do you want?? Got any feedback? iss?? Nikesb.org??
Jun 08, 2011 @ 13:26
Only LA. These tees again are only available at the la store opening.

Megs can we get the L.A. number when the store opening gets closer?
Jun 08, 2011 @ 13:27
damn man i need to offload more of my old stuff b4 i go cop a box fack
Jun 08, 2011 @ 13:32
^
what do you want?? Got any feedback? iss?? Nikesb.org??

hey i posted on your sales thread so i wouldn't end up filling the BS thread up with a convo.
Please login first to reply.