[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

June 03, 2011 @ 21:20:19
how long are you guys gonna have the black boxes?

June 23rd 2011

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 03, 2011 @ 21:20:58
can anyone explain what bopbi b 3akohe is? i googled all i could find was a clan for combat of arms? and another link that didnt say much but that it was a group of professional thieves. pretty interesting

Hooligan.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

June 03, 2011 @ 22:16:34
probly a 50 ^^. homeboy got a dope ass pin tho, and the stamp tee, ive been wanting that. nice box smokeyface

yupp it was a 50.haha idk what to wear the pin on.. and are you a medium? im willing to let it go!
June 03, 2011 @ 22:20:09
Blvck Box already got me looking right. Threw on the M-19 tonight and the compliments have already started flowing.
June 03, 2011 @ 22:28:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
Blvck Box already got me looking right. Threw on the M-19 tonight and the compliments have already started flowing.

Rocked my misfit jacket last week, breakin' necks! hahaha... BLVCK SCVLE DIPPED = ALL DAY COMPLIMENTS! thas what's up!
June 03, 2011 @ 22:56:02
today my package came in from PLNDR and I got the OJ Simpson tee and it doesn't fit right. are the tees on there different? because it fits super boxy.
June 04, 2011 @ 01:17:25
need to get another box before the deadline. keep the pics flowinsmokeyface
June 04, 2011 @ 06:28:51
the deadline x blvck scvle will be a must cop!
like the diamond collab,i wish can get this pieces...haha
June 04, 2011 @ 15:11:31
Rocked my misfit jacket last week, breakin' necks! hahaha... BLVCK SCVLE DIPPED = ALL DAY COMPLIMENTS! thas what's up!

Misfit jackets are crackin. Love that piece.

June 04, 2011 @ 15:12:14
today my package came in from PLNDR and I got the OJ Simpson tee and it doesn't fit right. are the tees on there different? because it fits super boxy.

AAA soft body.

Super soft body.

June 04, 2011 @ 15:12:59
the deadline x blvck scvle will be a must cop!
like the diamond collab,i wish can get this pieces...haha

Yessir.

So excited about this release. So excited.

June 04, 2011 @ 15:19:42
AAA soft body.

Super soft body.

I dont mind the material, it just fits super wide.
June 04, 2011 @ 20:51:47
Yessir.

So excited about this release. So excited.

When's the release? Will u be able to purchase at black scale sf? I already know, thats gonna be ill...
June 04, 2011 @ 23:52:56
When's the release? Will u be able to purchase at black scale sf? I already know, thats gonna be ill...

Yes it will be available at Black Scale SF.

June 05, 2011 @ 03:09:22
How do you choose the size when you order a Blvck Box online?
June 05, 2011 @ 04:31:53
How do you choose the size when you order a Blvck Box online?

We will email you and give you the size breakdown form and you will email it back to us and will email you again with tracking and you will be juiced on the box.

Holla

June 05, 2011 @ 04:33:11
If anyone hasn't got a email from us about their black box when ordered please let us know because we want to make sure everyone taken care off.

June 06, 2011 @ 01:21:59
Yo Mega, I had a question. What inspires you to create these designs?
June 06, 2011 @ 02:12:48
Just copped the $100 box really excited!
June 06, 2011 @ 03:54:45
Yo Mega, I had a question. What inspires you to create these designs?

Experiencing all aspect of life. Not just think one sided and have a open mind because life is bigger than just one type of person. Finding the balance to fulfill a memorable life here on earth.

June 06, 2011 @ 04:29:55
Black Scale LA coming June 15th.

June 06, 2011 @ 07:07:58
Just bought a $150.. was going to buy the $100 but seeing the items people got i went ahead and upgraded a bit. Hopefully i'll get some cut and sew. Completely forgot all about the black boxes too until i ran across something that reminded me of it.. I read grab bag on another site and remembered black boxes started around june!! Glad i was awake at this time.
June 06, 2011 @ 08:19:21
Just bought a $150.. was going to buy the $100 but seeing the items people got i went ahead and upgraded a bit. Hopefully i'll get some cut and sew. Completely forgot all about the black boxes too until i ran across something that reminded me of it.. I read grab bag on another site and remembered black boxes started around june!! Glad i was awake at this time.

Probably the diamond mystery boxes?
June 06, 2011 @ 12:11:04

You will be stoked.

June 06, 2011 @ 12:24:01
When is the last day to cop a BLVCK BOX or am I late?
June 06, 2011 @ 13:22:22
Yeeeeeeee I get my blvck box today, will post later tonight
June 06, 2011 @ 14:07:37

June 23rd

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

June 06, 2011 @ 14:23:53

June 23rd is the last day.

June 06, 2011 @ 14:24:23
Yeeeeeeee I get my blvck box today, will post later tonight

Oh shit. What u get son?

June 06, 2011 @ 14:26:03
$200
Please login first to reply.
x