[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Jun 04, 2011 @ 15:12
today my package came in from PLNDR and I got the OJ Simpson tee and it doesn't fit right. are the tees on there different? because it fits super boxy.

AAA soft body.

Super soft body.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 04, 2011 @ 15:12
the deadline x blvck scvle will be a must cop!
like the diamond collab,i wish can get this pieces...haha

Yessir.

So excited about this release. So excited.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Jun 04, 2011 @ 15:19
AAA soft body.

Super soft body.

I dont mind the material, it just fits super wide.
Jun 04, 2011 @ 20:51
Yessir.

So excited about this release. So excited.

When's the release? Will u be able to purchase at black scale sf? I already know, thats gonna be ill...
Jun 04, 2011 @ 23:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
When's the release? Will u be able to purchase at black scale sf? I already know, thats gonna be ill...

Yes it will be available at Black Scale SF.

Jun 05, 2011 @ 03:09
How do you choose the size when you order a Blvck Box online?
Jun 05, 2011 @ 04:31
How do you choose the size when you order a Blvck Box online?

We will email you and give you the size breakdown form and you will email it back to us and will email you again with tracking and you will be juiced on the box.

Holla

Jun 05, 2011 @ 04:33
If anyone hasn't got a email from us about their black box when ordered please let us know because we want to make sure everyone taken care off.

Jun 06, 2011 @ 01:21
Yo Mega, I had a question. What inspires you to create these designs?
Jun 06, 2011 @ 02:12
Just copped the $100 box really excited!
Jun 06, 2011 @ 03:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yo Mega, I had a question. What inspires you to create these designs?

Experiencing all aspect of life. Not just think one sided and have a open mind because life is bigger than just one type of person. Finding the balance to fulfill a memorable life here on earth.

Jun 06, 2011 @ 04:29
Black Scale LA coming June 15th.

Jun 06, 2011 @ 07:07
Just bought a $150.. was going to buy the $100 but seeing the items people got i went ahead and upgraded a bit. Hopefully i'll get some cut and sew. Completely forgot all about the black boxes too until i ran across something that reminded me of it.. I read grab bag on another site and remembered black boxes started around june!! Glad i was awake at this time.
Jun 06, 2011 @ 08:19
Just bought a $150.. was going to buy the $100 but seeing the items people got i went ahead and upgraded a bit. Hopefully i'll get some cut and sew. Completely forgot all about the black boxes too until i ran across something that reminded me of it.. I read grab bag on another site and remembered black boxes started around june!! Glad i was awake at this time.

Probably the diamond mystery boxes?
Jun 06, 2011 @ 12:11

You will be stoked.

Jun 06, 2011 @ 12:24
When is the last day to cop a BLVCK BOX or am I late?
Jun 06, 2011 @ 13:22
Yeeeeeeee I get my blvck box today, will post later tonight
Jun 06, 2011 @ 14:07

June 23rd
Jun 06, 2011 @ 14:23

June 23rd is the last day.

Jun 06, 2011 @ 14:24
Yeeeeeeee I get my blvck box today, will post later tonight

Oh shit. What u get son?

Jun 06, 2011 @ 14:26
$200
Jun 06, 2011 @ 14:43
ill have to check it out
Jun 06, 2011 @ 14:52
MEGA,
I wish you guys made some board shorts... simple board shorts with the rebel flag or the crescent moon logo along the sides somewhere... I'm going to Vegas this August and wouldve loved to sport those at the pool or at the beach here in SD.
Jun 06, 2011 @ 15:06
You will be stoked.

Thanks mega, always looking out. I've been spending too much lately but thought it's going to be my birthday on the 23rd so why not treat myself! I can't wait!
Jun 06, 2011 @ 18:27
Hey mega, when do you ask/email bout the sizes?
Jun 06, 2011 @ 18:28
MEGA,
I wish you guys made some board shorts... simple board shorts with the rebel flag or the crescent moon logo along the sides somewhere... I'm going to Vegas this August and wouldve loved to sport those at the pool or at the beach here in SD.

The NY store had a sample pair of paisley shorts smokeyface
Jun 06, 2011 @ 19:04
Most swaggardly of swagger brands.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jun 06, 2011 @ 19:50
wrong brand for swag>smh

Jun 06, 2011 @ 19:58
can you do phone order for a black box?
Jun 06, 2011 @ 20:33
can you do phone order for a black box?

yup
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0