January 4, 2011 @ 05:26 AM
weinyeong

is black scale going into skate culture?
January 4, 2011 @ 05:50 AM
BlackScale

I'm good man how bout you? I stepped into the store today those heart legos pins are dope! But I was gonna ask you that I just bought a 50 box and I wanted to change my order to a 100, can I just paypal you the difference?

I would just buy another $50 box then email us at [email]blackbox@black-scale.com[/email] and let us know you wanted to combine them.

You can also call reezy at the store and he can help you after you place the order.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 4, 2011 @ 05:51 AM
BlackScale

is black scale going into skate culture?

what do you mean?

sell in skate shops?

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

January 4, 2011 @ 05:51 AM
BlackScale

mega any plans on bs duffle bags? lol

coming soon.
coolcoolcoolcoolcool

very soon.

January 4, 2011 @ 05:54 AM
weinyeong

what do you mean?

sell in skate shops?

yup. i think black scale is really good as lifestyle brand
selling is skate shops...well might sound like sellout
January 4, 2011 @ 12:32 PM
BlackScale

yup. i think black scale is really good as lifestyle brand
selling is skate shops...well might sound like sellout

We only sell to a few skate shops and we like the ones we sell to. They are mostly our friends that have skate shops.

We don't push the brand in that lane because we are not skate but we do have friends that skate that own shops and it does well in their stores.

January 4, 2011 @ 12:38 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

I would just buy another $50 box then email us at [email]blackbox@black-scale.com[/email] and let us know you wanted to combine them.

You can also call reezy at the store and he can help you after you place the order.

Alright cool thanks man stay up!

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

January 4, 2011 @ 01:25 PM
imtheman

suprised Does this mean samples and other goodness?

I'd like to know too MEGA... any different product by chance in these new year blvck boxes?!
January 4, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
BrainFeeder

Cant wait to fly home tomorrow and open my black box thats been waiting there for me for about a month haha. hopefully its full of some sick shit so i have a reason to order another 150.

I spy a SCVLE fitted about a minute in haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAWaNoyt4EI
January 4, 2011 @ 03:11 PM
Grizzly Adams

We only sell to a few skate shops and we like the ones we sell to. They are mostly our friends that have skate shops.

We don't push the brand in that lane because we are not skate but we do have friends that skate that own shops and it does well in their stores.

So much of streetwear has been kept alive by and gotten to the point of where it is now because of skaters and skate culture. Keep doing what you're doing mega. Some of these kids freak out when they think that someone else mght actually be wearing the same thing that they are. Shit is mad lame when kids cry about selling out when the gear that they want to wear starts to get popular.

Word to everyone out there - if you define yourself by what brand that you wear and whether what you are wearing is exclusive or "heat", youre doing it all wrong.
January 4, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
imtheman

yO guys... I just recieved the Protector hoodie from MLTD.com and let me say that the pics of the hoodie make the logo/design look a little lighter than it actually is.. its a really dark black on black, if that makes sense?! I personally dont want a black/black hoodie.. the hoodie looks sweet as fuck, but I have enough black on black. SOOOOO...
If somebody was planning on buying it, get it from me for a bit cheaper.. $65 shipped. If no interest, then I'm sending it back or possibly exchange it.
January 4, 2011 @ 06:45 PM

if anyone is interested, BLVCK SCVLE X ELM Tenderloin Project fitted in size 7 3/8 Deadstock hat is too big for me. $20 and its yours. PM me.

January 4, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
E74

if anyone is interested, BLVCK SCVLE X ELM Tenderloin Project fitted in size 7 3/8 Deadstock hat is too big for me. $20 and its yours. PM me.

sent you a pm.

btw, HAPPY NEW YEARS BLVCK SCVLE FAMILIA!
January 4, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
BxD

I like going to the sf store, but to pick up a few things once in a while is there any stores in San Jose that sells the brand?
January 4, 2011 @ 08:04 PM
9inchesofsole

if anyone is interested, BLVCK SCVLE X ELM Tenderloin Project fitted in size 7 3/8 Deadstock hat is too big for me. $20 and its yours. PM me.]

Pm sent. Paypal ready.
January 4, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
V.Lopez

given that shit away. fitted is mad rare
January 4, 2011 @ 08:27 PM
bpeezus

mega I PM'd you about a little issue I had. Tax return season = getting blvcked out cool buying out the whole winter season
January 4, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
cheab0yy

anyone looking for this i54.tinypic.com/2wcfy1k.jpg i got a large
January 4, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
FCKNsteez

anyone looking for this i54.tinypic.com/2wcfy1k.jpg i got a large

whats on the front? how much?
January 4, 2011 @ 09:21 PM
BlackScale

So much of streetwear has been kept alive by and gotten to the point of where it is now because of skaters and skate culture. Keep doing what you're doing mega. Some of these kids freak out when they think that someone else mght actually be wearing the same thing that they are. Shit is mad lame when kids cry about selling out when the gear that they want to wear starts to get popular.

Word to everyone out there - if you define yourself by what brand that you wear and whether what you are wearing is exclusive or "heat", youre doing it all wrong.

I agree. I only wear a few brands but I stay pretty loyal to those brands I wear. I have seen them grow and stoked to see more people rock it. I am a big fan of brands growing and to see brands create jobs is an amazing accomplishment. People don't realize that brands need to grow so their staff can grow and the product can grow.

You can't really do anything by yourself and if you are I am pretty sure you're super cool and not going anywhere.

Like the cool dude in High School that talks about his past accomplishment but still hasn't done shit in his present life.

January 4, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
BlackScale

sent you a pm.

Btw, happy new years blvck scvle familia!

happy new years fam

January 4, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
BlackScale

i like going to the sf store, but to pick up a few things once in a while is there any stores in san jose that sells the brand?

aristocrats

January 4, 2011 @ 09:28 PM
DooLow

I agree. I only wear a few brands but I stay pretty loyal to those brands I wear. I have seen them grow and stoked to see more people rock it. I am a big fan of brands growing and to see brands create jobs is an amazing accomplishment. People don't realize that brands need to grow so their staff can grow and the product can grow.

You can't really do anything by yourself and if you are I am pretty sure you're super cool and not going anywhere.

Like the cool dude in High School that talks about his past accomplishment but still hasn't done shit in his present life.

well stated Mega.
January 4, 2011 @ 09:31 PM
Edward Chiu

I'm good man how bout you? I stepped into the store today those heart legos pins are dope! But I was gonna ask you that I just bought a 50 box and I wanted to change my order to a 100, can I just paypal you the difference?

haha, I picked out a red heart and the big multi colored, when they rang me up I almost shit my pants. Had to return the red one, felt like a dumbass. Next time I'm asking how much the stuff issmile
January 4, 2011 @ 11:18 PM
Hoesfavorite

^^ post pics dude.
January 5, 2011 @ 02:56 AM
weinyeong

dont get me wrong mega.
black scale is a really good brand that i support alot
keep the shit going
January 5, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
HYP3B3AST

some more new winter 2010/2011 blackscale gear on karmaloop now:

January 5, 2011 @ 12:22 PM
Strict9

^^
thanx, just copped the pyrex fitted black/whitecool

January 5, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
FALSE_PROPHET

haha, I picked out a red heart and the big multi colored, when they rang me up I almost shit my pants. Had to return the red one, felt like a dumbass. Next time I'm asking how much the stuff issmile

Ha how much was the multicolored one because that one was bigger than the other 2

KARMALOOP REPCODE 20%OFF: Hater93 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/164985/? #post-3314499

January 5, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
V.Lopez

might b time to cash in some KL pts

anyone looking for old heat get at me

Please login first to reply.