Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 26, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
Tommy [F4F]

whoa just saw new website...looks good mega
December 27, 2011 @ 07:49 PM
Grizzly Adams

I know somebody on here has to have picked up a $500 box by now. Post up post up pictures of what you get. I'm thinking I'm going to pick one up before the sale ends again.
December 27, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
BlackScale

whoa just saw new website...looks good mega

Yessir. Will be very clean and user friendly.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 27, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
BlackScale

I know somebody on here has to have picked up a $500 box by now. Post up post up pictures of what you get. I'm thinking I'm going to pick one up before the sale ends again.

We sold over 30 $500 boxes. They have them out there.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 27, 2011 @ 11:53 PM
BlackScale

fock that reversible jacket is fire. shit is od expensive tho and ya boy broke as all hell.

I could buy it but I know I'm gonna hate myself when that same jacket goes on sale and it's way more affordable. Just give it a month or two and that shit will go on sale. So much raw shit from the Fall collection nobody bought that I wish I would've waited for.

These will not go on sale. They are almost sold out.

We won't be having too many more sales in the future.

We will only be doing 2 big sales a year starting 2012.

December 27, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
BlackScale

Black Box Project will end Dec 31st so make sure to hit up http://Black-Scale.com before it ends.

December 28, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
WOLFdayz

hey i just bought some XL shirts. was wondering if black scale fit XL fat. or XL long. if that makes sense
any input would be great. thanks
December 28, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
BlackScale

Winter 2011 Collection "Seize the Darkness" LookBook http://www.black-scale.com/b/?page_id=1808

December 28, 2011 @ 02:32 AM
BlackScale

hey i just bought some XL shirts. was wondering if black scale fit XL fat. or XL long. if that makes sense
any input would be great. thanks

what other brands do you wear and i can tell you from there

December 28, 2011 @ 02:46 AM
WOLFdayz

diamond supply , the hundreds , 10deep.
some other ones too but mainly skate brands.
no stores here sell black scale so its all off the internet
December 28, 2011 @ 02:59 AM
TheBigN@p0le0n

Just wondering where the 5 Diamonds symbol originates from and what the common perception of its meaning is. Any answers?
December 28, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
WOLFdayz

^^ aight dope thanks 407 and mega
December 28, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
SCZetas

Is it just me or is there stuff on the lookbook not on sale yet(Online)? like that purple jacket at the end?

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

December 28, 2011 @ 05:38 AM
Uncle Jack

I want a black box but won't have money till next week fuck. There will b more black boxes frum blackscale correct?

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

December 28, 2011 @ 06:00 AM
Grizzly Adams

Is it just me or is there stuff on the lookbook not on sale yet(Online)? like that purple jacket at the end?

This is the main thing that is frustrating about Black Scale. There are always items that you won't even know exist or are for sale unless you go in to one of the flagship stores. No retailer carries their entire line and aside from the occasional lookbook, there aren't many regular updates of what is currently or will soon be available for each season. I've said it before, I can't order something if I don't know it exists or what it looks like. It's frustrating having to try to figure what is available each season by browsing through the online stock of ten different retailers, only to find out that there are other items that I didn't even know about.
December 28, 2011 @ 03:31 PM

Inactive

*sniff*

any NEW finger pieces?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 29, 2011 @ 12:29 AM
Kapitol

This is the main thing that is frustrating about Black Scale. There are always items that you won't even know exist or are for sale unless you go in to one of the flagship stores. No retailer carries their entire line and aside from the occasional lookbook, there aren't many regular updates of what is currently or will soon be available for each season. I've said it before, I can't order something if I don't know it exists or what it looks like. It's frustrating having to try to figure what is available each season by browsing through the online stock of ten different retailers, only to find out that there are other items that I didn't even know about.

yeah but that's the nature of streetwear. do you really want to be able to buy every item by the brand online? that would severely diminish the 'value' of the clothing. i think it's best that some items are only available through the flagship store
December 29, 2011 @ 01:13 AM
BlackScale

Our tees fit exactly like Diamond Supply and The Hundreds. Same tee.

Our sweaters fit exactly like Diamond Supply.

December 29, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
BlackScale

Just wondering where the 5 Diamonds symbol originates from and what the common perception of its meaning is. Any answers?

5 Diamonds are the 5 parts of Black Scale having the red being the 4th and is in our 4th year. The first 5 years will tell the story of Black Scale and represents the five Diamonds. After the 5 years it starts again with a whole twist.

December 29, 2011 @ 01:35 AM
BlackScale

You will not ever have this problem with Black Scale because you will see the entire line on Black-Scale.com online store starting Spring 2012.

The new site is designed for this and we are also frustrated because we never fixed the problem till now.

December 29, 2011 @ 02:23 AM
WOLFdayz

Our tees fit exactly like Diamond Supply and The Hundreds. Same tee.

Our sweaters fit exactly like Diamond Supply.

fucking rites, thanks alot buddy
December 29, 2011 @ 05:43 AM
Grizzly Adams

yeah but that's the nature of streetwear. do you really want to be able to buy every item by the brand online? that would severely diminish the 'value' of the clothing. i think it's best that some items are only available through the flagship store

First, I think that the valuation of streetwear as a whole is pretty stupid. Far too many people put too much stock in whether their clothing is "limited" or whatever. Most of the time it's people who let the clothing brands that they wear define who they are. "You're not your fucking khakis."

I don't care what is or is not available for sale online or wherever. I just want to see the season in it's entirety. I can call in an order if I can't or don't want to make the trip to SF for a single jacket or accessory. The difference is in knowing what is available.
December 29, 2011 @ 07:21 AM
siralex

im 5'5 120. what size hoodie should i get?

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

December 29, 2011 @ 07:32 AM
Kapitol

First, I think that the valuation of streetwear as a whole is pretty stupid. Far too many people put too much stock in whether their clothing is "limited" or whatever. Most of the time it's people who let the clothing brands that they wear define who they are. "You're not your fucking khakis."

taking it to supreme's level is stupid i agree, but at the same time the brand should not be too easy to obtain. look what happened to l-r-g and other brands. i don't buy any clothing for the value of it, i just hate when i see everyone wearing the same shit. so again, i think it's best to keep stuff limited just not overly so
December 29, 2011 @ 10:07 AM
heyitscarter

I am currently looking for a pyramid ring
December 29, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
Ppoy

Mega, did you change any measurements with your cut & sew winter line?
I wear a Small with your cut&sew and all my tops are tight around my biceps & pits.
December 29, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
WOLFdayz

just got all my shit i ordered
XL tee's fit perfect
probably could have went with XXL sweatshirt but oh well

shits looking nice tho cool
December 29, 2011 @ 11:28 PM
BlackScale

Mega, did you change any measurements with your cut & sew winter line?
I wear a Small with your cut&sew and all my tops are tight around my biceps & pits.

STill the same fit

December 29, 2011 @ 11:29 PM
BlackScale

just got all my shit i ordered
XL tee's fit perfect
probably could have went with XXL sweatshirt but oh well

shits looking nice tho cool

glad to know it fits well. thank you

December 30, 2011 @ 03:49 AM
Bubbs619

Probably a long shot but what was that spanish song on the old website?

Please login first to reply.