[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

Dec 14, 2011 @ 20:11
^^ Is the rest of the winter/holiday collection dropping on satuday online or store?

THE TEE'S AND CUT & SEWN WILL RELEASE SATURDAY AT BLACK SCALE SF AND LA.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Dec 14, 2011 @ 20:12
is the Left side B Fitted part of Fall 2011 ?? yo mega can you extend the sale through this weekend?

ENDS THIS FRIDAY. SORRY MAN.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

Dec 14, 2011 @ 20:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
^^ Would make sense considering they only ship to the billing address on your credit card...And they havn't received their other shipment of the hats yet Ryan said this week

Didn't realize that. That would definitely make sense. I'll be optimistic and look forward to it lying at my doorstep in two weeks.

Call and check. I got mine last week, but it was sent to an incorrect address, which was neither my billing address or listed shipping address for that order. I have no idea why but it was sent to one of my old addresses, one that I haven't been lived at in a while.

IM GLAD YOU STILL HAVE THIS.

Dec 14, 2011 @ 20:36

BLACK SCALE #FUCKSWAG TEE'S ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT BLACK SCALE LOS ANGELES.

RELEASED TODAY.

WE ARE ALSO TAKING PHONE ORDERS.

Dec 14, 2011 @ 20:38
still dropping online saturday mega?
Dec 14, 2011 @ 20:43
still dropping online saturday mega?

yessir.

SF WILL ALSO RELEASE SATURDAY.

Dec 15, 2011 @ 09:27
^^ Is the rest of the winter/holiday collection dropping on satuday online or store?

Yessir. Both.

Dec 15, 2011 @ 12:28
i hope the funeral snapbacks don't sell out. im tryna cop but i don't want the package sitting on my porch for two weeks.
Dec 15, 2011 @ 16:29
i hope the funeral snapbacks don't sell out. im tryna cop but i don't want the package sitting on my porch for two weeks.

we only have 9 left in stock.

Dec 15, 2011 @ 17:26
FUCK SWAG

Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram @mightyhealthyny | www.mightyhealthy.com

Dec 15, 2011 @ 18:35
Some of the new shirts up on Kicks HI website - looking good too.
Dec 16, 2011 @ 03:46
how is the SF store stock on funeral snaps?
Dec 16, 2011 @ 06:08
wow, those tees
^^

first tee, funeral tee and last tee are fucking ill!!

wow, those tees are fire. Haven't copped black scale in a while but im really digging these designs. The first two and last two are all ill!

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

Dec 16, 2011 @ 09:51
damn...new tees are sick!! cant wait to see the whole winter collection.
Dec 16, 2011 @ 11:13
any one willing to sell black scale tee shirts size L or XL PLEASE PM me

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

Dec 16, 2011 @ 11:33

damn dood no restocks? I'll have my Pops phone order today then as I'm in Rome.
Dec 16, 2011 @ 17:58
^^

first tee, funeral tee and last tee are fucking ill!!

KICKS HAWAII IS FAMILIA.

BLACK SCALE X KICKS HAWAII 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY COLLAB WILL DROP SOON AT KICKS HAWAII AND BLACK SCALE SAN FRANCISCO.

Dec 16, 2011 @ 17:59

SOLD OUT AT ALL STORES

Dec 16, 2011 @ 18:00

damn dood no restocks? I'll have my Pops phone order today then as I'm in Rome.

WE WILL HAVE RE STOCK IN A YEAR

Dec 16, 2011 @ 18:05
#FuckSwag tees are now online @ http://www.black-scale.com/mens.php?maincat=mens&cat=50&pg=&showall=Yes

Dec 16, 2011 @ 20:25

SOLD OUT AT ALL STORES

reezy said he'd hold one back for me in an email, but haven't heard anything back from him for a while..

woof woof

Dec 16, 2011 @ 22:07
Just copped that black on black Fuck Swag. Cant wait to get this shit in the mail
Dec 16, 2011 @ 22:08
ups man just dropped of my package with my funeral snap..so clean..fits dope too..im like anti snapback because most snaps have those little brims and just look stupid on my head .but this fits like a 5950..im really happy with my purchase..

shouts to reezy for helping me with my orders..dude was super cool..

r new hats droping on sat?

http://brainbandits.com

Dec 16, 2011 @ 23:17

BLACK SCALE WINTER 2011 COLLECTION DROPS TOMORROW AT ALL BLACK SCALE LOCATIONS.

Dec 17, 2011 @ 00:34
New BS on mltd.com
Dec 17, 2011 @ 00:51
ups man just dropped of my package with my funeral snap..so clean..fits dope too..im like anti snapback because most snaps have those little brims and just look stupid on my head .but this fits like a 5950..im really happy with my purchase..

shouts to reezy for helping me with my orders..dude was super cool..

r new hats droping on sat?

Yes hats are dropping mañana.

Dec 17, 2011 @ 01:45
Got a $200 box today that will be a gift

Seven tees
Cut & Sew Block tee
Grey Rugby
2 beanies
Dec 17, 2011 @ 07:21
What hats are dropping on Saturday?
Dec 17, 2011 @ 16:40
Black Scale Winter 2011 Collection drops today at all Black Scale stores. SF, NY, LA. http://lockerz.com/s/165438964

and online at Black-Scale.com

Dec 17, 2011 @ 17:46
ahh my moms (LOL yes) called for me yesterday and she said you guys were sold out but you shipped 28 to Dr. Jays. any news on when they will be up in stock?
Please login first to reply.