Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 14, 2011 @ 07:59 AM
alexandr

^^ Would make sense considering they only ship to the billing address on your credit card...And they havn't received their other shipment of the hats yet Ryan said this week

Didn't realize that. That would definitely make sense. I'll be optimistic and look forward to it lying at my doorstep in two weeks.
December 14, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
Grizzly Adams

^^ Would make sense considering they only ship to the billing address on your credit card...And they havn't received their other shipment of the hats yet Ryan said this week

Didn't realize that. That would definitely make sense. I'll be optimistic and look forward to it lying at my doorstep in two weeks.

Call and check. I got mine last week, but it was sent to an incorrect address, which was neither my billing address or listed shipping address for that order. I have no idea why but it was sent to one of my old addresses, one that I haven't been lived at in a while.
December 14, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
BlackScale

Hey Mega! Will the Funeral snapbacks be dropping on Karmaloop, and when? Otherwise where is the best place to get one? (I live in Sydney)

Anybody?

no funeral hats for anyone but Black Scale stores.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 14, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
BlackScale

^^ Is the rest of the winter/holiday collection dropping on satuday online or store?

THE TEE'S AND CUT & SEWN WILL RELEASE SATURDAY AT BLACK SCALE SF AND LA.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 14, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
BlackScale

is the Left side B Fitted part of Fall 2011 ?? yo mega can you extend the sale through this weekend?

ENDS THIS FRIDAY. SORRY MAN.

December 14, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
BlackScale

Call and check. I got mine last week, but it was sent to an incorrect address, which was neither my billing address or listed shipping address for that order. I have no idea why but it was sent to one of my old addresses, one that I haven't been lived at in a while.

IM GLAD YOU STILL HAVE THIS.

December 14, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE #FUCKSWAG TEE'S ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT BLACK SCALE LOS ANGELES.

RELEASED TODAY.

WE ARE ALSO TAKING PHONE ORDERS.

December 14, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
Hoesfavorite

still dropping online saturday mega?
December 14, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
BlackScale

still dropping online saturday mega?

yessir.

SF WILL ALSO RELEASE SATURDAY.

December 15, 2011 @ 09:27 AM
BlackScale

^^ Is the rest of the winter/holiday collection dropping on satuday online or store?

Yessir. Both.

December 15, 2011 @ 12:28 PM
Gli x Azzurri

i hope the funeral snapbacks don't sell out. im tryna cop but i don't want the package sitting on my porch for two weeks.
December 15, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
BlackScale

i hope the funeral snapbacks don't sell out. im tryna cop but i don't want the package sitting on my porch for two weeks.

we only have 9 left in stock.

December 15, 2011 @ 05:26 PM
Mighty Ray

FUCK SWAG

Twitter and Instagram @mightyhealthyny | www.mightyhealthy.com | https://www.facebook.com/mightyhealthynyc

December 15, 2011 @ 06:35 PM
chase1

Some of the new shirts up on Kicks HI website - looking good too.
December 16, 2011 @ 03:46 AM
WhatsGoodZiM

how is the SF store stock on funeral snaps?
December 16, 2011 @ 06:08 AM
Dat1Dude562

wow, those tees
^^

first tee, funeral tee and last tee are fucking ill!!

wow, those tees are fire. Haven't copped black scale in a while but im really digging these designs. The first two and last two are all ill!

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

December 16, 2011 @ 09:51 AM
Robin

damn...new tees are sick!! cant wait to see the whole winter collection.
December 16, 2011 @ 11:13 AM
Uncle Jack

any one willing to sell black scale tee shirts size L or XL PLEASE PM me

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

December 16, 2011 @ 11:33 AM
Gli x Azzurri

damn dood no restocks? I'll have my Pops phone order today then as I'm in Rome.
December 16, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
BlackScale

^^

first tee, funeral tee and last tee are fucking ill!!

KICKS HAWAII IS FAMILIA.

BLACK SCALE X KICKS HAWAII 10TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY COLLAB WILL DROP SOON AT KICKS HAWAII AND BLACK SCALE SAN FRANCISCO.

December 16, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
BlackScale

SOLD OUT AT ALL STORES

December 16, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
BlackScale

damn dood no restocks? I'll have my Pops phone order today then as I'm in Rome.

WE WILL HAVE RE STOCK IN A YEAR

December 16, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
BlackScale

#FuckSwag tees are now online @ http://www.black-scale.com/mens.php?maincat=mens&cat=50&pg=&showall=Yes

December 16, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
dogmask

SOLD OUT AT ALL STORES

reezy said he'd hold one back for me in an email, but haven't heard anything back from him for a while..

woof woof

December 16, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
alecks

Just copped that black on black Fuck Swag. Cant wait to get this shit in the mail
December 16, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
POISENCTRLCC

ups man just dropped of my package with my funeral snap..so clean..fits dope too..im like anti snapback because most snaps have those little brims and just look stupid on my head .but this fits like a 5950..im really happy with my purchase..

shouts to reezy for helping me with my orders..dude was super cool..

r new hats droping on sat?

http://brainbandits.com

December 16, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE WINTER 2011 COLLECTION DROPS TOMORROW AT ALL BLACK SCALE LOCATIONS.

December 17, 2011 @ 12:34 AM
9inchesofsole

New BS on mltd.com
December 17, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
BlackScale

ups man just dropped of my package with my funeral snap..so clean..fits dope too..im like anti snapback because most snaps have those little brims and just look stupid on my head .but this fits like a 5950..im really happy with my purchase..

shouts to reezy for helping me with my orders..dude was super cool..

r new hats droping on sat?

Yes hats are dropping mañana.

December 17, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
Grizzly Adams

Got a $200 box today that will be a gift

Seven tees
Cut & Sew Block tee
Grey Rugby
2 beanies

Please login first to reply.